It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream to interpret.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I won't bore anyone with how i got to the strange part of the dream. But i found myself in pitch black, aware that it was a dream.
There was a man in a chair with a table next to it with a table lamp on but it was tipped over a little so it only illuminated a little of his face.
I asked and tried to move it upright so i could see him better but he wouldn't let me.

He then asked me if i would like to join the 'In-between'. I told him i couldn't as i would miss my family, to which he smiled at that as if there was something i didn't know. (like you miss a family that's not real as life isn't real).

I asked if my mum's father was over there and he tried to convince me he was by having him produce a famous persons face, but i knew the famous person wasn't who he would have shown. (he showed Steve McQueen).
So i knew it was a trick.

And there was a door then, slightly open that i tried to peep into and there was light through the door, not bright or anything, just lighter as i was in darkness. There were some faces there looking back, but no-one i knew.

That's when i woke up.

Took longer than i thought to explain it all, hate when i ramble on.
Anyway is there anyone who can shed some light on this as i came up blank looking around the net.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
...the recurring theme, as I see it, is the 'Illumination' of various things, or the lack thereof...the man's face, a partial view through a doorway...even your waking self seeks some light to be shed on the subject.

What are you 'in between' at this moment in your life, and who has control over the situation?

Food for thought, an' all thet rawt, wot?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I don't think i am really in-between anything. I don't/can't work, no kids to look after, not coming out of or going into a relationship either.

I get your train of thought though and will take another think about it.

Guess it just got to me a little more since i was a reading a book the day after that mentioned the 'In-between' (they were referring to purgatory) :p

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
To me it sounds like there was some kind of goal you wanted to achieve or decision you wanted to make and you feel as if you've been thwarted in your attempts. It was after all your dream and you were aware of that fact yet: you were barred from illuminating the man's entire face, you were unable to agree to join the "in-between" because of familial obligations, and you were relegated to a mere glimpse of what was beyond the door. Also perhaps you feel that the parameters of your decision and what it would have entailed were misrepresented (illustrated by the fact that the man in your dream tried to trick you)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies, what you both say makes sense and i would agree with you ... problem is, for the life of me i can't figure out what problem it is :p

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wondering12
I won't bore anyone with how i got to the strange part of the dream. But i found myself in pitch black, aware that it was a dream.
There was a man in a chair with a table next to it with a table lamp on but it was tipped over a little so it only illuminated a little of his face.
I asked and tried to move it upright so i could see him better but he wouldn't let me.

He then asked me if i would like to join the 'In-between'. I told him i couldn't as i would miss my family, to which he smiled at that as if there was something i didn't know. (like you miss a family that's not real as life isn't real).

I asked if my mum's father was over there and he tried to convince me he was by having him produce a famous persons face, but i knew the famous person wasn't who he would have shown. (he showed Steve McQueen).
So i knew it was a trick.

And there was a door then, slightly open that i tried to peep into and there was light through the door, not bright or anything, just lighter as i was in darkness. There were some faces there looking back, but no-one i knew.

That's when i woke up.

Took longer than i thought to explain it all, hate when i ramble on.
Anyway is there anyone who can shed some light on this as i came up blank looking around the net.

This is your crossroads and you struggle with this and what you are in is darkness but you want to be in the light and you crave it. The faces you don`t recognize are your beliefs and you want to know this side of your beliefs but you don`t believe this side of it enough and so you fight yourself and stop your self and you keep yourself in darkness.

I once heard an ex Satanist talk about how a high priest would tell him that if he joined he would meet all the famous people who are all gonna be their when Satan gets his planet.

I think his name is Roger Mornou or something and it`s called ``a trip into the supernatural``

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Guess it just got to me a little more since i was a reading a book the day after that mentioned the 'In-between' (they were referring to purgatory) :p

You know, I've heard it said that when we're sleeping it's easier for spirits to communicate with us. With that in mind, what you've described sounds creepy, especially with the 'in-between' part and not knowing what it was until the day after. Get yourself some black tourmaline, jet crystals and learn to shield yourself.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thanks again for the replies

I feel like i am in the dark about a lot of things, more to do with erm like the paranormal things. I would like to get more into it, but everything that requires trying something needs meditation or lengthy concentration which i find impossible.

I think i do have some tourmaline somewhere ... not sure its black though will have to check and then look into the protecting myself, but as said above, if it requires anything i need to concentrate or meditate on i guess i'm a lost cause :p

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Thanks again for the replies

I feel like i am in the dark about a lot of things, more to do with erm like the paranormal things. I would like to get more into it, but everything that requires trying something needs meditation or lengthy concentration which i find impossible.

I think i do have some tourmaline somewhere ... not sure its black though will have to check and then look into the protecting myself, but as said above, if it requires anything i need to concentrate or meditate on i guess i'm a lost cause :p

It's probably not a good idea to start experimenting with the paranormal unless you have someone with experience with you. Shield yourself, definitely. Find a Reiki healer, they can shield you if you cant keep your focus. Keep your tourmaline cleared by soaking it in water, natural water is best; rain water, lake or river water. Tap water would work fine.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I don't have any tourmaline apparently, a few agate and quartz instead, oh well. I'll take a look around to buy one, always like all the crystal things anyway.

I couldn't possibly afford to pay out to go see someone, not to mention i'm not really one for meeting new people.

I don't really feel targeted at the moment or anything so i'll see whats around to shield myself for now

new topics

top topics

join