It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

337,000 New Jobs Added in Oct

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
the fact is hurricanes did contribute to the increase in construction jobs.

However elevatedone, you are the only one to make a comment that by stating a fact anyone here is implying Bush and hurricanes are related. Forget Politics for a moment, yes look at trends, trends show that seasonal hiring and reconstruction efforts are the main contributers to this job increase. one or two months numbers mean #, talk to me after the holiday season, in late February, March and April and we'll see whether or not the trend continues upwards or not.

yeah... I agree.. and I was just making a joke.. I think I need a vacation from ATS.... it's getting as bad here as playing with the Kiddies over at Partypoker.com...

[remark not aimed at WW or anyone in particular for that matter...]

[edit on 5-11-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
worldwatcher...the economy has been adding jobs for over a year now.

(that is called an existing trend)

admit you are wrong and move on.

why is a good economy such an evil thing to you people, anyway?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Today.

Dollar hits record low against Euro. Trend set to continue. Bloomberg expects dollar to continue falling from current 1.294 level to 1.35 - 1.40 range.

No sign of 'correction' as US demand contiues to suck in imports.

Your money is now worth less than it was last week and losing value as we speak.

Still carry on the record (personal & Gov) borrowing.

Good job, huh?

[edit on 5-11-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah the economy is doing just fine and jobs than pay minimum wage are everywhere, yeap we are doing just fine, and the dollar will buy you a lot of things for 99 cents.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
problem is... a lot of attitudes of people are :

" a job ain't nothing but work"..

Seriously... everybody can't start at the top, making big money.... if people would be willing to take the lowering paying jobs and work thier way up....

and I know, I know... you can't feed 14 kids on a minimum wage job.. blah blah blahblahblah

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join