It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Exit Polls in: Kerry Won!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
To answer your question in on good general statement, no it would not have been. I don't care what name the machine spits out, it isn't a tangible record of voter intent, and the machines are in violation of US law.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
everytime a republican wins you liberals scream voter fraud. face it, America is more conservative than you are. Look at the majority of the state goverments? How many are republican and how many are Democratic. what about the make up of the senate and the house. it's all read. we have more governor's, control more state governments, control the house, the senate, and the whitehouse. Get over it.

wow what a hypocritical thing to say when bush was the one screaming on the last election, where have u been? kerry gave up real quick without any complaining,, get a clue and open your eyes

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Seekerof, have you read this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I would be interested in your response to it when you get a spare moment. Read that and tell me you don't smell that...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Hey peeps....
Here's a thought:
You wouldn't even be discussing Diebold machines, "if" scenerio's, fraudulent voting, ETC ifin' Mr. Kerry would have won would ya now?

seekerof

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Seekerof]

Wrong. Some of us have been raising hell about these machines for 2 years now; it's just a shame that it's taken a national election to bring it to everyone else's attention.

FWIW, I'm not claiming that Dubya "stole the election." I would just like for the various voting authorities to insist that there be standards in place to allow for a voting recount...where actual votes can be counted, not just a computer-generated summary. This is not a Democrat/Republican, liberal/conservative issue, or at least it shouldn't be.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Seekerof, have you read this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I would be interested in your response to it when you get a spare moment. Read that and tell me you don't smell that...

Seen it already.
Again, your continued insistance that Diebold helped Bush is flawed. Would not the same machine benefit Mr Kerry?

Bad news for you and others against this, is that this is the future of voting. You see, I have no problem ifin' you want to debate the use of Diebold, what matters is when it is insinuated that only ONE presidential candidate gained from such....thats my problem. Be across-the-board with the assertions, accusations, and insinuations, because with Diebold use, undoubtedly if one gained, the other gained also. This is NOT a Republican 'thang' or a Democrat 'thang'....its a voting issue, whether it is good for the election process or bad.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Exit polls will only be accurate if the ratio of the people who didn't respond to the pollsters matched the ratio that did respond.

For example:

Polled: 10,000
For Kerry: 6,000
For Bush: 4,000

Not polled: 10,000
For Kerry: 3,000
For Bush: 7,000

End result: 20,000 votes
For Kerry: 9,000
For Bush 11,000

Of course, this would assume that more Bush supporters didn't wish to tell a pollster that they voted for Bush. But, would it really suprise anyone if those which voted for Bush were less likely to say they voted for him?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
LOL Are you folks still under the dilussion this was a real election?

This whole thing was staged. Kerry was involved which is why he bowed out when he did.
Kerry doesnt want to be president any more than i do. This was all bought and paid for by the powers that be.

The greatest fraud ever! NWO is here.
And here's a message for you from DC:

God help us now.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Whether it is trivializing, generalizing, or whatever...it is indeed the truth, is it not?

If Mr. Kerry would have won, then the election process would have been fair, legal, non-fraudulent, a-OK, etc.....wouldn't it have been?

Nope... I'm highly suspicious about electronic voting for different reasons, which includes the fact that they want to introduce it here on Aruba for elections next year.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think part of the reason he ceceded so soon was because of the health of Mrs. Edwards.

I think the Edwards family has enough of a fight on their hands now.

Dividing the nation more when we know what the outcome was when before we voted.

I would like to see the poll results of 18 - 25 yr olds.

Did they really not vote? or were they counted?

All I know is if I was holding my a$$ in my own hands, I'd be using them!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I just won't buy. Ohio electoral system is bipartisan controlled. How come 4000 Democrat lawers are not storming the media right now?. Everybody knew that Ohio and Miami would be tightly supervised. I dont know how would they pull out such scam.

I might add: Who made this exit polls? What counties were sampled? A real link please

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Vladtepes]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
As someone who took part in an exit poll it is important to note that the pro-Kerry crowd were hanging around and ridiculing and worse anyone who said that they had voted for Bush
For this reason I chose to say that I voted for Kerry in the exit poll... But I voted for Bush.
I'm a wimp? yes, but you should have seen the venomous rants and chants directed at people saying they had voted for Bush.
There were many at my precinct who did the same.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ohio was won by Kerry

Kerry was going to win

Even after TWIN pro-bush campaigns (the republicans and democrats both campaigning for bush). Bush was still going to lose.

Thats why Kerry quit to quickly, If the public knew he won the presidency- they wouldn't accept bush in the whitehouse.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

we believe ya.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh that's right, I forgot.
Democrats are perfect in every way and would never get rowdy and intimidate people - o heavens no. LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nanobyte
As someone who took part in an exit poll it is important to note that the pro-Kerry crowd were hanging around and ridiculing and worse anyone who said that they had voted for Bush
For this reason I chose to say that I voted for Kerry in the exit poll... But I voted for Bush.
I'm a wimp? yes, but you should have seen the venomous rants and chants directed at people saying they had voted for Bush.
There were many at my precinct who did the same.

Maybe this harrasment made people vote for Bush. It's like when your mother tries to match you up with a girl she likes. Have you met this girl by our own, the outcome might have been very different.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Vladtepes]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Alright if simple question here for you Kerry Faithful clinging to straws.

If the fraud is as apparant as you claim it is.....then.....why is John Kerry and democrats doing nothing other than accepting defeat?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Because John Kerry wants bush to win. John Kerry has the same great great great grandfather as George Bush( msn.ancestry.com... ). John Kerry and George Bush are both members of Skull and Bones, the most powerfull secret society in America which started in Germany.

Please don't ask for links to verify this, It's all over the internet. And the internet is the only real free press left.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Electronic voting machines in Philadelphia were pre-loaded with votes for Kerry. I listened to the person from the AG's office as she lamely tried to say it was ok, nothing to worry about.

Philly is heavily Democratic.

What conclusion can we reach from this? I thought only the Republicans rigged the election?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
Bout time, Why do you fail to see that America is more conservative than it is liberal.

Of the two, John Kerry was the clear conservative in the race. Now I know that shocks anyone hung up on labels, but "pay as you Go" / Smaller government "vs. "Drunken Sailor Spending" and Big Government was Kerry v. Bush.

What America is had nothing to do with it. Who owned the vote tabulation has been the sole factor for the past two elections.....everything else is the needed distraction.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aukaiman55
Because John Kerry wants bush to win. John Kerry has the same great great great grandfather as George Bush( msn.ancestry.com... ). John Kerry and George Bush are both members of Skull and Bones, the most powerfull secret society in America which started in Germany.

Please don't ask for links to verify this, It's all over the internet. And the internet is the only real free press left.

And I suppose the Floride in our drinking water is used to control our minds.

Man you are a uber-conspiracy believer. For the above to be true would be a major, major stretch.

Lastly for you to say that it's all over the internet to back up your claims is ridicluous. Most of the things you read on the internet are someones pipe dream, but according to you since it's on the internet it has to be true. That's about like saying the best invesitgative reporting on the planet is found in the tabloids.

What about these are they true too?

urbanlegends.about.com...

But they were on the internet so they must be true. Come on give me a break.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join