It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Exit Polls in: Kerry Won!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Stuffing the exit pole with false "bodies" of voters. Not suffing ballot boxes.

link   

Originally posted by Indy
lol.. you can't stuff an exit poll. But nice try.

Sure you can, its not that hard. Right people at the right place at the right time. Its psyops at its best.

link   
everytime a republican wins you liberals scream voter fraud. face it, America is more conservative than you are. Look at the majority of the state goverments? How many are republican and how many are Democratic. what about the make up of the senate and the house. it's all read. we have more governor's, control more state governments, control the house, the senate, and the whitehouse. Get over it.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
They could've had the same ancestors, but it's too far for them to be related. 9 or 12 generations away is to far IMO to be related.

msn.ancestry.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
everytime a republican wins you liberals scream voter fraud.

There you go again... People calling other people liberals that they know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Kerry and Bush both have the same great great gandfather. They are both part of the same elite bloodline. They are both members of the organization started in germany.

Where did you get all of that from???

msn.ancestry.com...
www.infowars.com...

[edit on 5-11-2004 by aukaiman55]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
"Assumption" is symantics, is it not BT?
Again, your assuming that Mr. Kerry would have recieved all those discarded and provisional votes.

No, I'm not. And I don't like the Black Green Latern, I like the Old School Green Lantern! Don't say I never gave you nuthin' but a logic azz whuppin'!

I never stated Kerry would receive all the provisionals & discards. I'm saying that the discrepencies, plus the lack of trail evotes considerably ahead of the evotes with trail ( that were verbatim to the exit polls) would give it to Kerry.

And jrsdls: as usual , bulls****. This vote does not represent a moral regression to the 1950's . But, it did represent the 1950's in one serious aspect: FEAR WINNING VOTES. I'm sure those same bomb shelter salesmen from the Black & White TV era would be making a killing these days!.

Bandit says: you made a typo with the bb code (/qote)

[edit on 5-11-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
But anyway, I'm not going to stop untill anyone tells me if they saw any paper trails when they voted. This is really important for me, because next year it's election time again on my island and they want to use electronic voting......................Without paper trails!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Bout time, Why do you fail to see that America is more conservative than it is liberal.

I'm not saying that we will all be going to church on Sunday and leave it to beaver will be the big rage again.

I am saying that Liberal like your self fail to see that the heart of America beats on a conservative pace. Conservative values continue to be the majority of America belives in. Notice I said conservative not religious. There is a difference. You can be an Athesist and be conservative.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There are no paper trails as to who voted for whom , all votes in the US are to be annonomous. the only trail is who voted and who didnt , you walk up say who you are maybe show id then you sign the list next to your registration and vote. Other then who voted there isnt a paper trail ( or at least there isnt supposed to be )

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hey 'bout time...sorry for you loss

I live in Columbus, Ohio. The capitol. I also am connected to the Secretary of State's office. There was no waste in Ohio balloting beyond the voters that were paid with crack to vote 35 times or more by desperate demoncrats with no real basis to live for.

Many of the machines were push button (computer based) and the discipline for determining a properly punched chad on those that were not was as follows: two corners must be seperated completely from the ballot for the ballot to count- no hanging, no dimples. Ohio has never had a problem such as Fla. and, once again, you bluster about something you know little about.
the extra votes were merely votes from Cuyahoga county(Cleveland) that were trickling in up till 0400 because of the shatty organization of some of the precincts up there.

Please stop the bleeding of your fellow Dems and admit the obvious for once for what it is and not some grand freaking conspiracy.

Bye now!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar
There are no paper trails as to who voted for whom , all votes in the US are to be annonomous. the only trail is who voted and who didnt , you walk up say who you are maybe show id then you sign the list next to your registration and vote. Other then who voted there isnt a paper trail ( or at least there isnt supposed to be )

Being anonymous is one thing, not being able to count actual votes is another issue entirely. Your name isn't on a paper ballot, your vote is, or WAS. Now your vote is recorded by a computer program, tabulated and spit out by a machine that was built by companies who have blatant political affiliations. Anonymous has nothing to do with it, accountibility and transparency is the real issue here. On a paper ballot, you can count them, you can recount them, there is no doubt as to voter intent. On a piece of software, there is no way to verify or validate voter intent.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

EVERY STATE that has EVoting but no paper trails has an unexplained advantage for Bush of around +5% when comparing exit polls to actual results.

Can you say "Diebold"? I knew you could...
Face it, we are no longer in control of our nation. The NWO has begun in earnest.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

How can someone believe a map with two colors to represent every US Citizen?

Ok heres how it goes:

A pro-republican news source (www.Newsmax.com) creates a map that attempts to polarize our country. The map, based on whatever numbers, claim that Bush won. It's deemed fact, because of course, numbers cant lie. It's distrubuted to people as 'Bush ammunition'. Americans hand this out to other americans as proof that every other american (based on the little red colors) supports Bush. People get brainwashed, misinformed, and persuaded to believe this. America, thus is more divided.

-edited for spelling

[edit on 11/5/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
But anyway, I'm not going to stop untill anyone tells me if they saw any paper trails when they voted. This is really important for me, because next year it's election time again on my island and they want to use electronic voting......................Without paper trails!!!

Be very afraid, Bandit. My state first used Diebold electronic voting machines two years ago, when the governorship and one US Senate seat were up for grabs. Both seats were held by very popular incumbents (Democrats), who held commanding leads in all polls through the entire election, *including* the exit polls on Election Day. Both were defeated by the narrowest of margins by Republican challengers. The Rep. gubernatorial candidate's sole issue was the promise to do everything in his power to put the Confederate flag back onto the background of the state flag; the Rep. Senate candidate made *his* mark by questioning the patriotism of the incumbent Senator, who happens to be a triple amputee courtesy of his service in Vietnam.

There were no paper trails. And just to keep things *really* interesting, Diebold had "patched" its top-secret GEM code (which no one, including the Sec. of State's office, ever actually gets to see) just prior to the election...with an untested and uncertified patch.

It's truly faith-based democracy. You press a few buttons on a touch screen, hand your little yellow plastic card to a poll worker (yep, you don't even get to place them into a lockbox or some other secured container), and just trust that your vote will actually be counted.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The really sad thing is that we sat on our butts and watched them install this system. Alot of folks tried to warn us, hell the state of California tried to warn us, Diebold was literally accused of fraud, their machines recalled, and instead of trying to stop it, congress gives the state money to purchase these machines. Now at least people are going to start asking some real questions about this malarkey.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hey peeps....
Here's a thought:
You wouldn't even be discussing Diebold machines, "if" scenerio's, fraudulent voting, ETC ifin' Mr. Kerry would have won would ya now?

seekerof

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Don't generalize folks you don't know, truth is I have been hollering about Diebold for three years now.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Whether it is trivializing, generalizing, or whatever...it is indeed the truth, is it not?

If Mr. Kerry would have won, then the election process would have been fair, legal, non-fraudulent, a-OK, etc.....wouldn't it have been?

seekerof

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
The sad part is that the liberals just don't get it. America is more conservative than they are liberal. look at the county map for the election. a lot more red than blue. You can only buy the minority vote for so long. The Democratic Party had better hope that the minorities don't bolt.

Hey love your quote there,, Democrats believe in empowering the government, Republicans believe in empowering the individual.

so does that mean that republicans expect u to take care of yourself and its not their problem? every man for yourself? or mabey the republicans believe in empowering themselves and those that make over $200,000 a year, oh and i have a great idea for the conservatives, lets go back to the futile system,, lord bush can rule and all of us peasants (low and middle income) can work the fields and fear God and the king and our wives can stay at home and we can go back in time for freedom or justice,, what do u think? does anyone remember escape from L.A.? while its just a fun movie it makes a great point, the religious conservatives take over, a lifetime presidency and there's little or no freedom unless it matches the idea of what's right and wrong,, no beef, no smoking, no bad fast food and the women stay at home,,, funny how it seems to be headed that way when i heard the cdc is now considering making obesity an epidemic

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join