It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns Obama: Global War Over "Bee Apocalypse" Coming Soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Russia Warns Obama: Global War Over "Bee Apocalypse" Coming Soon

www.eutimes.net

The shocking minutes relating to President Putin’s meeting this past week with US Secretary of State John Kerry reveal the Russian leaders “extreme outrage” over the Obama regimes continued protection of global seed and plant bio-genetic giants Syngenta and Monsanto in the face of a growing “bee apocalypse” that the Kremlin warns “will most certainly” lead to world war.
According to these minutes, released in the Kremlin today by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation (MNRE), Putin was so incensed over the Obama regimes refusal to discuss thi
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12-5-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
These chemicals have just been banned in Europe after scientific studies. What the hell is wrong with the US government. Instead of supporting this rubbish they should be banning the stuff.
These chemicals are now known be a factor causing massive bee death.
It looks like business as usual in the US whilst everyone else wants rid of neonicotinoid pestcides they have no place in the food chain.
Would be nice to see these problems sorted out before they get worse. If the bees died out there would be mass starvation and yes there would be wars.

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Look at the bright side. The wars won't last long. What the total collapse of the food chain, from the lower rungs on up, didn't cause? The Nuclear holocaust would. Maybe it would even give the surviving bees a shot at recovery...as ironic as it would be in the end. Big, mighty Super-Bees or some crazy thing. Who knows what happens after all that, since we won't be around to see it.

The indifference to what is being done to index species (Bees.. Bats.. Frogs..) is so profoundly suicidal in scope, I really try to put it out of my mind and forget it's happening, to be honest. It's one of those things that I can't do anything about at this level...and it's among the few a person could go into a real depression over if they're not careful.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

If the bees go, we're toast. All part of the plan? Seems to me that knowingly killing the bee population like this means they've thought it out, "higher yields of crappy poisoned food AND we can kill a valuable species!"

Outraged.

From your source:

"Also to note about Syngenta, this report continues, is that in 2012 it was criminally charged in Germany for concealing the fact that its genetically modified corn killed cattle, and settled a class-action lawsuit in the US for $105 million after it was discovered they had contaminated the drinking supply of some 52 million Americans in more than 2,000 water districts with its “gender-bending” herbicide Atrazine."

Damn! That's news to me!
edit on 12-5-2013 by denybedoomed because: Ignorance

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well Monsanto is developing its own bee, no wonder they are trying to kill off every other one.

skeptics.stackexchange.com...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yea...Russia is on the Bees side. Maybe this will get our corrupted government to listen to reason. It seems that the USA doesn't listen to anyone unless they are threatened.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The more noise that is made around the world speaking negatively against companies like Monsanto the more I like it. My pet project of late is to ask as many people as I can if they've heard of Monsanto. About 3% have where I am

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

SIGH

May 10, 2013

Russia Warns Obama: Global War Over “Bee Apocalypse” Coming Soon

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

link   

Hmmm, isnt eutimes similar or the same as the sorcha fall website, "whatdoesitmean" I think it is?

Id love for someone to actually be taking the corrupt the US regime to task, but I dont this is a reliable source. The whole it-came-from-the-Kremlin thing is Sorcha falls MO.

link   

I have noticed this year and last that the bumblebees are not fuzzy like they used to be. I've tried looking it up on the web. No joy.

When I mentioned it to a friend (we were watching a bumble at the time), he looked closer and said..."that's weird, you're right."

Where once the bumbles were all fuzzy, now their butts are shiny black. No fuzz at all.

I'm thinking (and have been for a while) that there is a connection.
edit on 12-5-2013 by TDawgRex because: Spelling

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Opps thanks for that...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
These chemicals have just been banned in Europe after scientific studies.

I think you forgot to mention Neonicotinoids.

Another part of the equation is a great many of he flowers people buy and plant have been bred for all flower, but no pollen. Then the lack of wildflowers ices it over.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Opps thanks for that...

I actually could tell by the first paragraph which led me to do a google text-context search.
David Booth has a unique writing style..

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Well Monsanto is developing its own bee, no wonder they are trying to kill off every other one.

skeptics.stackexchange.com...

I have a feeling that the bee adds something when it pollinates, something maybe in it's body. When the ants pollinated my apple tree, the apples came out all distorted. The big black jointed hornets did a great job, the tomato plants produced tons of tomatoes the year they pollinated them. The bees have been back now, thank god, so things will be back to normal.

I don't think those mechanical bees will work properly. A paint brush would be cheaper. It would also be a lot cheaper to just get rid of Monsanto, they undoubtedly don't pay any taxes anyway.

So why is this in the Hoax bin anyway, the discussion coming off this is real. Oh I know, Monsanto is a hoax, a company formed to kill us all off slowly

edit on 12-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Since I was born the World has become upside down.

Once considered the Evil of the World is now talking more sense than most.

Starting to like Russia a little more each day.

Peace

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

ah but CAN they ban the stuff? or will that lovely Monsanto protection act stop them from being able to? that "protection act needs to go".

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Interesting article. Thats the first time I had ever visited the site.
The site makes our commander an chief a madman, who knows.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
One-Third of U.S. Honeybee Colonies Died Last Winter, Threatening Food Supply
www.wired.com...

Dead Bee’s – Monsanto Genetically Engineered Seeds Killing Off Honeybees
www.undergroundhealth.com...

Aren't you a bit alarmed about this? At this rate people are going to turn to cannibalism.
Putin's gonna nuke our arses for this? Maybe so. I would not blame him.

Thank the government, especially Obama for signing the Monsanto Protection Act. They want to play cya for an ELE.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Ewwwww.... Scratch using the EU times for anything but the time of day (and I'll double check that) for anything in the future. I was about to really ask...Why hoax? When I've been following all this myself across Courthouse News and other sites for the real court cases here and the EU, with the causation being very strongly suggested, if not proven quite yet...

Then I got to the VERY last link titled "Source" .... Figures... Every other source in the article tracks back solid. I was starting to wonder if our favorite Russian hoaxer hadn't stolen it from them, this time. Then they had to show they sourced it from her. Ouch...... That's ONE way to commit credibility suicide for a news website, I suppose.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
The more noise that is made around the world speaking negatively against companies like Monsanto the more I like it. My pet project of late is to ask as many people as I can if they've heard of Monsanto. About 3% have where I am
It's probably 3% of the general population as well, mink.

<<   2 >>

join