It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natures first pattern.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Nature's first pattern is supposedly the first thing in existence, as in before there was anything first there was consciousness. And that the Three dimensions of 1.up/down 2.left/right 3.forwards/backwards.
This is why sometimes I like to say we are of god or one with god. In that we are of Gods consciousness, and that consciousness is the root of all matter and that the substance of the universe is consciousness. In a Video i had posted in another thread they say "matter does not exist, all matter originates and exists by virtue of a force which brings a particle of an atom to vibration and holds this minute solar system together." and that "We must assume an intelligent mind behind the matrix of reality."

Then we have to take things into account like physics and sacred geometry i will post a video that explains natures first pattern.

It has been found recently (in 2005, actually), that the golden ratio plays a significant role in atomic physics in that it governs what is known as the Bohr radius (the radius of atoms and ions that enables quantitative discussion of bond lengths between atoms and partial ionic character (D. Yu et al.). Here we will discuss it in a phenomenon known as hydrogen bonding, in which the partially positive hydrogen atom is attracted to an electronegative atom (one that strongly pulls electrons toward it).

Phi in atomic structure

Natures first pattern involves the egg of life, the flower of life, the fruit of life.
beautiful, but they say that Sacred Geometry has something to do with the manifestation of matter.

So i Decided that We are of God's consciousness; like characters in a dream. and thats why i say we are of god or one with God. When a Woman gets pregnant and the baby's cells start to form they look like Sacred geometry. It seems to be the first thing nature does in General. Either that or we are figments of our own imaginations. If we are figments of our own imaginations does that make us God? or are we of God's Imagination with his mind being the intelligence behind matter?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

So if it looks like something, it must be that thing (not).

Sympathetic (or, rather, pathetic) magic.

Science and reality doesn't work that way.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
This is why sometimes I like to say we are of god or one with god. In that we are of Gods consciousness, and that consciousness is the root of all matter and that the substance of the universe is consciousness.

I'm with you on that. "God" is a very loaded term - I don't believe in a big guy in the sky that gets angry and jealous or what have you, but I do like the idea of an advanced consciousness that resides in everything.

Namaste

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

super interesting

top topics

join