It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katherine Russell Tsarnaev Skull and Bones Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
I don't see that the bombing accomplished much.
We're dealing with an opponent who is fighting a war of attrition against human rights. They only need take baby steps unopposed to achieve their goal. This bombing accomplished a unilateral shutdown of a major city to look for a 19-year-old SUSPECT without much of a whimper from the sheeple. I'd say that was quite an accomplishment.

Why have an intricate conspiracy going back generations merely to groom this guy for what occurred?
You're assuming they were grooming 'this guy' specifically. I think, rather, that the intelligence community is constantly grooming dozens if not hundreds of similar assets to accomplish other seemingly-insignificant baby steps of destruction of human rights. This guy happened to be ready to activate at a convenient time. The idea that this was planned out specifically some twenty years ago is ludicrous, and a straw-man if brought up by a 'debunker'.

That was a girlscout tea party compared to the likes of the OKC bombing.
Except the OKC bombing didn't result in a total lockdown of OKC. The human rights abuses in this case were much more glaring and obvious, but the dumb 'merkens took it like a prison 'sally'.

That's why I can't fully get behind these conspiracies. You can connect dots and trace links all over, but what did the guy really accomplish? Like you stated, people are already moving on.
That's another objective of the agents of the status quo/NWO. Desensitization. It's working great, isn't it?

If dudes wife is linked to Skull and Bones, it is very interesting indeed. But that's all I can really say.
The chances that it was a coincidence are shrinkingly minuscule, IMO.

That was an excellent post. Exceptionally well-stated, all of it. I hope every member and visitor to this site reads that and takes heed.

Great avatar for stating that in such a manner. Thank you -Eron

edit on 14-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Interesting info!

Seems to be a well connected family, the wife with S&B.

And the Uncle (who called the brothers out) has strong CIA connections:

As investigative reporter Daniel Hopsicker has demonstrated, the address for the Congress of Chechen International Organizations just happened to be the home address of Graham E. Fuller, formerly Vice Chairman of the Reagan-era CIA’s National Intelligence Council. The relationship between Ruslan and this former top CIA official was not a loose one. Tsarni married Fuller’s daughter in the mid-1990s and lived in Fuller’s home for some time, basing his terror-supporting operation under Fuller’s own roof.

Who is Graham Fuller?

The plot hickens.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wrong thread.
edit on 14-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
the "russell" trust.. cecil rhodes, etc

i'm having a hard time accepting they're that stupid

it's like they don't even TRY anymore...

at this stage in the relationship, you know the breakup is right around the corner

starred seamus post. excellent post you little chimp

edit on 16-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: good seamus, pretty seamus (lol)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76

it's like they don't even TRY anymore...

I am convinced at this point they are TRYING to look the other way. Their act is just no longer convincing.

I am further getting the idea that with these violent incidences that occur while a "drill" is being enacted, the reason people don't claim to have seen the drill taking place is because these occurrences ARE the drill. Some may have been staged with a cast, as many claim, but I am thinking that actual casualties are now just considered acceptable collateral damages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join