It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katherine Russell Tsarnaev Skull and Bones Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Widow of alleged Boston bombing suspect now appears to be of the same Russell bloodline that was the founders of the Skull and Bones Society. The Russell Trust Association is the business name for the New Haven, Connecticut based Skull and Bones society that was incorporated in 1856.

What could this all mean? This could mean many of the suspicions people have regarding the Boston bombings could be very true and it could all go even deeper than they even now suspect. This is worth probing and what I will be looking into now. This was brought to my attention on the Coast to Coast AM broadcast last night. I do recall having heard before that the widow has CIA and these bloodline connections to this mysterious group of individuals.

It would be very convenient to believe what was first announced about the Boston bombings, however many of the details of this story have now been recanted and earlier mis-reported we are now finding out so it is difficult to know just what to believe at this point. I at first accepted it all at face value but the changes in the story and the perhaps unprecedented military-style mobilization of civilian authorities and home-to-home searches and intrusions makes much of this seem at least a little suspicious. I don't usually jump onto the conspiracy bandwagon so readily but this keeps getting stranger and stranger the more I hear of it. Does anyone else have more insight into this Katherine Russell Tsarnaev/Russell Trust Skull and Bones Society connection?

More info: intellihub.com...

edit on 12-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

OP, do you have any links to back this up? If so I think this is BIG!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

I am looking for that at this moment. I was hoping perhaps this could be confirmed or debunked right away. I agree, this could be monumental to this story if it is correct.

What I have so far - (added this link to the OP)

intellihub.com...

Katherine Russell has CIA pedigree in the family, but we are not sure yet whether she comes from the original Russell line. Coincidentally, the name Russell plays a central role in American secret societies and many believe that they preside over one of the most influential legacies in American history.

Who is Katherine Russell?

The CIA is well-known to be a family agency that includes “legacies” in extremely key, or sensitive positions. Katherine’s character in the Tsarnaev story should be looked at more closely, even if, for reasons still yet unknown, she is being completely ignored, and totally unchallenged by the mainstream media before today. Was she simply his doting wife, or the driving force behind his alleged jihadism – or was she merely keeping a close eye on him?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Here is one I found:

As more insights into the life and death of dead Boston Bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev continues to unfold, based on the available evidence – it’s becoming more and more obvious that he was either an FBI and/or CIA informant (or both), who was chosen to be set up as a fall guy, or patsy for the Boston Bombings. In this instance, he would also have needed a “handler” – someone who could help to steer and influence his day-to-day decision making. That person could be someone was very close to him. This leak appeared on Brasscheck TV’s Facebook page a few days ago:

“CONFIRMED: Katherine Russell (alleged bomber’s wife) is granddaughter of Richard Warren Russell, Skull and Bones member and entrepreneur in the energy industry.

Like his Uncle Ruslan, Tamerlan Tsarnaev had wife with high level connections to US intelligence.

Russell’s obituary lists Warren King Russell II as son – and that’s Katherine’s emergency room doctor father.

That means wife had family spook connections as well as husband Tamerlan (Uncle Rusla). And both had fast, dramatic and uncharacteristic conversions to a perverted form of Islam favored by the gangster family that runs Saudi Arabia and works hand in hand with our spooks.

What does a massive coincidence like this mean?

Tsarnaev Wife Skull and Bones, CIA Family Connections

Russell Tsarnaev Skull and Bones Connection

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
we need laywers to step up and do their job for the public

+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I am looking for that at this moment. I was hoping perhaps this could be confirmed or debunked right away. I agree, this could be monumental to this story if it is correct.

Fairly easy to do. And it is confirmed, without even visiting conspiracy sites...In 3 steps...

One to confirm a Richard Warren Russell was a member of S&B in 1951 (it's alphabetical)

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

One to connect Katherine Russell Tsarnaev to her father.

Tsarnaeva grew up with two younger sisters on a quiet cul-de-sac in North Kingstown, a rural, wooded town a 90-minute drive south from the apartment she would eventually share in Cambridge, Mass., with her husband and his family. Her father, Warren Russell, is an emergency doctor whose Facebook profile lists his high school alma mater as the elite New Hampshire boarding school Phillips Exeter Academy and college as Yale.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And an obit to connect father to grandfather (note that the Huff Post article says Katherine's dad went to Exeter and Yale) because the Richard Warren Russell in the obit did too.

A graduate of Phillips Exeter Academy, Yale University and a graduate student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Mr. Russell pursued his passion for learning, reading and discussing history and politics to the end of his life...

He is survived by Katherine Wehmann Russell, his wife of 56 years; his children Dr. Warren King Russell II, Elizabeth Suzanne Russell, Margaret Warburg and Richard Andrew Russell; as well as seven grandchildren, one great-grandchild, and his beloved dog, "Dude."

hosting-24281.tributes.com...

Seems the "bombers" wife was named after her grandmother. Interestingly, to show you that this family is connected, if the Skull and Bones thing wasn't enough (and if a Russell was part of S&B, you can bet they were part of the founding Russells), there is also a Warburg family name in that obit, meaning that young Katherine's aunt is married to a member of one of the founding Federal Reserve families.

Also here are other Russell S&B members

Russell Frank Ford 1926
Russell Philip Gray 1876
Russell Richard George 1981
Russell Richard Warren 1951
Russell William Huntington 1833

It boggles me that more people aren't talking about this. I pointed out this particular chain of evidence 2 weeks ago.

edit on 12-5-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

And it is confirmed,...

Thank you. And thanks for the researching pointers. Most helpful.

Keeps getting stranger and stranger. And I was so willing to take it all at face-value to begin with, but the media got so sloppy it just started to smell bad right away.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It now appears there is indeed that connection and that the media must have been intentionally looking the other way. One must assume there is indeed a greater possibility there were other hands of a larger conspiracy at play in this. And if so then one must ask, what was the point in staging this whole bombing affair? A drill? Renegade contract agents? A desire to maim and kill some people in order to cast a bad light on and discourage attending public events?

What does it mean? What is the purpose behind this if it was a planned agency operation? Is law enforcement just preparing us to accept militarized police tactics and being flashed with deadly weapons as a way of life now, and getting us used to welcoming it? If so it seems to be working on most of America. And for the rest of us we are to just go along with the program, or else.

If nothing sinister was at play it would have been more effective to disclose and diffuse this from the start saying there is no connection to a conspiracy despite appearances that would likely turn up. Now it appears it is for us to discover that we who look deeper into the abyss must accept either falling into it or being pushed. One way or another we go, so we just herd up and go quietly now? Sweet.

Or is this simply a cut and dried case of a radical nut and little brother acting up killing and maiming some people, and nothing more? And that there is no answer to "why"? And moreover, that there is no asking such questions or expecting answers? Just let the authorities handle this, and don't ask questions.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Whoa wait a minute...

This is huge info...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankLY
Whoa wait a minute...

This is huge info...

Oh, you noticed that too? Well, maybe last week it could have still been big. People are tired of this already. They're shooting people on Mothers Day now! Almost a month has passed already, Boston is just a footnote now.

edit on 13-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I don't see that the bombing accomplished much. Why have an intricate conspiracy going back generations merely to groom this guy for what occurred? That was a girlscout tea party compared to the likes of the OKC bombing. That's why I can't fully get behind these conspiracies. You can connect dots and trace links all over, but what did the guy really accomplish? Like you stated, people are already moving on.
If dudes wife is linked to Skull and Bones, it is very interesting indeed. But that's all I can really say.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
It boggles me that more people aren't talking about this. I pointed out this particular chain of evidence 2 weeks ago.

Nice work.

However, Nothing should boggle you, It's not as if the yellow journalists in the mass media will ever cover anything to do with this? Most of the Sheople are not educated about The Skull & Bones Club. Even those that are aware of them don't believe they have any power.

Yeah, Whatever the yes men and women in empty suits on Cable News do not report, doesn't exist, or must be otherwise harmless to most of these half dead zombies. We already know that we have an illiterate majority in this country, hell that's how Obama got elected. Course, I don't play the fake two party circus side show myself, but had the election been legit, The stupid majority would have still won anyway.

Same foreign policy, with just a few domestic policy distractions in order to keep the sheople herded and squabbling with one another over so-called left vs right issues. = Mission accomplished. ~$heopleNation

edit on 13-5-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

I don't see that the bombing accomplished much. Why have an intricate conspiracy going back generations merely to groom this guy for what occurred? That was a girlscout tea party compared to the likes of the OKC bombing. That's why I can't fully get behind these conspiracies. You can connect dots and trace links all over, but what did the guy really accomplish? Like you stated, people are already moving on.
If dudes wife is linked to Skull and Bones, it is very interesting indeed. But that's all I can really say.

But why does the bomber have such close connects to the govt? Especially high up family relations? More than likely they used the two, as a way to say they "Stopped another terrorist attack on American soil!" It's been proven before that they have done it. This one actually went wrong, and they gotta cover themselves. Thats the most logical reasoning behind what happened. That is, in my opinion anyway.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Boston's Girl Scout tea party? Interesting analogy. Sounds like disappointment.

It took a little while to connect Lee Harvey Oswald to the FBI and CIA. It would appear he was a contract agent or informer at least but I doubt he was groomed for a decade or more to be the Dallas patsy. When the time came he was the chosen one and appears the Agency may have found it convenient to do away with a Bureau toublemaker for them in the process. Maybe a problem was being removed here too along with providing a villain for the show and tell.

It is not like nothing was accomplished. Even if it was just a "drill" it set some precedence in its aftermath and we all got to see how well 21st century American police tactics were going to be accepted. Odd that there was a drill going on during September 11, a drill during Sandy Hook, and said to be a drill going on during the Boston Marathon, only, the public didn't think they were seeing any part of the drill going on as it was all overshadowed by real-life tragic events. I begin to wonder if in all those instances the tragic events WERE the drill. How many other of these slaughters had a simultaneous drill going on in the same city at the time of occurrence?

Sometimes for drills we are using real models, smashing real vehicles, crashing real airplanes, etc. We may be moving into an era of realism in real-life dramatization drills where we are sacrificing real lives and drawing real blood. We may have been witnessing real-life drills all along with real casualties, the "drill" part of the exercise being that it was all staged for us by the planners of these drills. That doesn't seem so far-fetched when one considers we have no issue invading foreign countries and killing thousands of people, soldiers and civilians alike. How many Iraqi civilians died or lost limbs because we were told and went along with the justification that Saddam has WMDs? Yeah, that kind of thing could happen here too.

Finding these Skull and Bones connections answers no questions or settles any doubts. What it does do is tell us whatever doubts and suspicions we may have had about this day may actually be well-founded. It gives us no answers, just provides more questions. It does raise a flag for me.

edit on 13-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What does it all mean???

flat out nothing!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevens8
What does it all mean???

flat out nothing!

If that is correct and it has no bearing whatsoever on the events of that day, what it does indicate is an inefficient news media. Four weeks mainstream has been doing fluff pieces on her as a wife under the spell of an abusive husband. Their exposé on the intimate details of her life has yet to examine this interesting little tidbit. Not that it means anything.

edit on 14-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

However, Nothing should boggle you, It's not as if the yellow journalists in the mass media will ever cover anything to do with this? Most of the Sheople are not educated about The Skull & Bones Club. Even those that are aware of them don't believe they have any power.

Sadly, true that!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
seems most people higher up are part of it these days.

thanks for the good read.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
we need laywers to step up and do their job for the public

Lawyers are licensed by the BAR. The British Accreditation (or Authorizing, depending on the source) Registry. Just what duty do you presume they are beholden-to concerning the public?

They ARE doing their jobs! Fleecing said public IS their job! Every lawyer I have tried to engage in a discussion about the origin of the authority of the Federal Government to do what it does, has fled, calling over their shoulder as they retreated, "I've heard it all before!".

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

I don't see that the bombing accomplished much.
We're dealing with an opponent who is fighting a war of attrition against human rights. They only need take baby steps unopposed to achieve their goal. This bombing accomplished a unilateral shutdown of a major city to look for a 19-year-old SUSPECT without much of a whimper from the sheeple. I'd say that was quite an accomplishment.

Why have an intricate conspiracy going back generations merely to groom this guy for what occurred?
You're assuming they were grooming 'this guy' specifically. I think, rather, that the intelligence community is constantly grooming dozens if not hundreds of similar assets to accomplish other seemingly-insignificant baby steps of destruction of human rights. This guy happened to be ready to activate at a convenient time. The idea that this was planned out specifically some twenty years ago is ludicrous, and a straw-man if brought up by a 'debunker'.

That was a girlscout tea party compared to the likes of the OKC bombing.
Except the OKC bombing didn't result in a total lockdown of OKC. The human rights abuses in this case were much more glaring and obvious, but the dumb 'merkens took it like a prison 'sally'.

That's why I can't fully get behind these conspiracies. You can connect dots and trace links all over, but what did the guy really accomplish? Like you stated, people are already moving on.
That's another objective of the agents of the status quo/NWO. Desensitization. It's working great, isn't it?

The chances that it was a coincidence are shrinkingly minuscule, IMO.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join