It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Orleans Mother's Day parade hit by shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Because their is no crime in NOLA , no way this could have just been an act of violence, gang hit , drug hit, something like that.

Nope.. IlluminatedmasonsCIA have caused every single act of violence. Ever

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Anyone would think they were trying to get gun control or something. Oh wait a sec.....
This has all the makings of another "false flag" operation.
Yes I did say false flag, simply for the blinding obvious elephant in the room....the push for gun control.
Honestly I will have to hold out for more information before finalizing my opinion, but the nature of this is screaming at me "politically motivated"

uh oh.....

Careful using the "false flag" term. The ptb have got their knickers in a twist over that one....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Aww man, of all the days to do something like this

Every day humanity reaches a new low.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If it happened in a different city, maybe I'd call False Flag. But, New Orleans isn't exactly Pleasantville. Isn't it in the top 5 most dangerous cities in the U.S.? If not then it's probably at least in the top 10.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Is there ever a "good" day for something like this to happen?
I think not!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
inb4:

"those in the parade should have all been wearing Kevlar and toting M16's – it's their own fault"
"it's a false flag / conspiracy / Illuminati / Goldman Sachs / Michael Douglas... herple derple"
"I ain't gunna let the tyrannical goverment take mi gurns!"
"Thanks, Obama."

edit on 13-5-2013 by Dumbspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Damned illuminati in my New Orleans! I'll find 'em!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
sorry if this is harsh for some of you but if a person is caught red handed targeting woman and children they need to be shot starting in both feet, knees, hands elbows, then one final one to the gut liver area non hollow pointed for a painful death, pricks

im actually a very placid person by nature but some crap really stirs my blood, protective instincts and I don't even have children yet.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Everything's a false-flag to you.

Seriously, ATS needs a moratorium on those two words. They're frequently abused by people with little or no proof.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Trigger82

Two wrongs don't ever make a right.

Please grow up before you do decide to have kids.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeislie

To think the billions we've spent on this cesspool of inequity. When it was flooded after Katrina we should have left it that way. It wants to be a natural lake, so be it. Other than a tourist attraction for the decadent, New Orleans has no redeeming qualities.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Heck yeah, get out on that limb! I like your style, this is why I joined. Get those outlandish viewpoints. No sarcasm intended, anything is possible. People who say false flag are quick to dismiss these notions, and maybe you're wrong, but I don't think it hurts to entertain these ideas.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I was expecting a shooting to happen yesterday. I was at the mall all paranoid. Luckily it didn't happen at my area.

These days, when there is a holiday or national event, it's a common thing for something like this to happen. Im not even surprised anymore....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Xaphan

Is there ever a "good" day for something like this to happen?
I think not!

That's not what I implied at all.

Did you receive a freight shipment of straw this week? Because that's quite a big strawman you've produced.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
VIDEO OF INCIDENT:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

you believe that humankind can
self govern themselves into a

utopia on earth, right?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Serpas said an arrest warrant has been issued for (Akein) Scott, and said he was positively identified by more than one person.
www.wdsu.com... dex.html

Scott has two previous arrests, according to Sheriff's Office records. In February 2012, he was arrested and charged with illegal possession of a stolen firearm. In April of that year, the district attorney refused the charges.

In March of this year, he was arrested and charged with resisting an officer, illegally carrying weapons, possession of heroin and illegal possession of stolen firearms and illegally carrying weapons with controlled dangerous substance.

Based on court records, all the charges were refused, except for illegally carrying a weapon with a controlled dangerous substance. His bond was set at $15,000 on that charge.

The New Orleans legal system is an embarrassment.

edit on 13-5-2013 by tanda7 because: name

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join