It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smitten teen girls stir up #FreeJahar mania for Boston Marathon bombings suspect

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

The part about good looking people having a higher IQ I don't believe at all. When I was in high school I noticed that the extremely intelligent nerdy type looked disgusting for the most part. Sorry to sound crass, just being honest.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Nothing wrong with that if they are trained properly and can take down the liberal scumbag spree killers.

You've got to start on their minds before they are polluted with the sewage pumped out by the mainstream media.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What's saddest is that they're so consumed with their ideas of what they want such a pretty man to be that they've completely shut off any possibility of actually understanding the injustices he was prepared to die for.

There's zero attempt to understand the complex mesh of motivations that could lead such a likeable young man to participate in such an act, simply a dismissal of that act's reality in favour of the construction of him as an innocent victim. But it's hard to see how that's so different from the apparent unwillingness of so many Americans to try to understand what could provoke such an attack, how America's actions abroad have rightly earned it such hate. They're both just different flavours of mindless, unreflective response to the superficial.

These girls have usernames like 'Jahar's voice', use slogans such as 'we will be your voice', yet they're as keen to silence him and rewrite his words for him as those that seek to position him as simply a mindless animal killing for kicks. No one has learned a thing from this.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WatchRider

Um, wow, that you've determined that since someone killed Americant's, they must be liberals. I didn't assume there were still people this deranged running about too often. Not even being a Liberal, this is madness.
edit on 14-5-2014 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join