It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smitten teen girls stir up #FreeJahar mania for Boston Marathon bombings suspect

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambie
reply to post by votan

Not all of us are cuckoo.

you all are in your own way. didn't say it was a bad thing or a good thing just a fact.

seems like i hit a nerve.

edit on 12-5-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I live in Phoenix and as a joke I nearly went downtown with a big sign that said "I Love You Jodi!", during the Jodi Arias trial, just to see if I could get on the news.

I thought about it and figured they might actually put me on the news and it could backfire. Just what I need a bunch of people picketing me at work or something.

Even though she's a crazy bitch I think she's kinda cute.

I'd do her one time.

edit on 13-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Nothing particularly surprising about this serial killers, mass murderers and even rapists receive fan mail and often marriage proposals.

Just recently we saw the case of the three female prison warders that all got pregnant by the same man imprisoned for multiple rapes.

There was the twitter feed full of young women and girls all agreeing that the Colorado theatre shooter was hot.

Anders Brevick has received more than one marriage proposal.

Then there are countless cases similar to the popular female pop star who went back to a man that gave a thorough beating more than once.

Nature is what it is and chicks really dig aloof jerks, douchebags, and bad boys generally.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Even Bush has his supporters

all nut jobs have followers

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If you are fawning over a mass killer, then you are an idiot

Someone needs to point this out to the little darlings.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Disgusting!

I'll never understand idol worship for celebrities especially those who kill children, but hey what do I know.

Someone really needs to have a talk with these girls. At that age they don't really understand what it means to die, how important each human life is. I'm not saying they should have forced therapy because I believe that's wrong. But the guy they are crushing on took innocent human lifes, he took a child before he could live. When I see this guy I want to spew venom at him. I can't fathom how anyone could feel any differently.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
This is priceless, I wonder how they will respond when in a few years he is in a box after being executed and a job interviewer asks them:

"So in 2013 it seems you were part of the #FreeJahar thing on Twitter, care to expand on that?"

OH MAN .. you hit the nail on the head.

These young people are hanging themselves.

When going for a job interview ... the companies look at everything.

They search the internet for nutty stuff like this.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I bet they'd feel different if their pretty little shorts wearing legs were ripped to shreds.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There has been supporters of Jahar since day one of his arrest. #FreeJahar actually started in Boston. I see this as nothing more than a way to dismiss the supporters, by labeling them as a bunch of school girls with a silly crush.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Teens are idiots and the younger children are still developing their brain. Yet it is the gun nuts who want to arm these people.

Good Job gunners..maybe one of these days you will open your eyes and see the stupidity of your actions..

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The reason serial killers/mass murderers get so much female attention? Probably an evolutionary trait. The women who become infatuated with these guys might be subconsciously seeking the "alpha male" who is the most domineering and ruthless. And, as much as I hate to say it, there's nothing that asserts dominance and power like violence/killing. It's the same with all other animals. We're no different. We might wear the mask of "civilized" human beings, but that's all it is, just a mask to hide our shameful primitive side.

They probably don't even know the reason they are doing this, it's just instinct.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
just stupid people fallowing the stream of stupidity.

doubt that will get a half decent job.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This whole thing just reminds me on how much the American education and social systems are messed up. What kind of world do we live in that people are either so ignorant or stupid enough to worship someone who could have possibly massacred a lot of people.

On the other hand, I said possibly, because what kind of world do we live in that we do not ask questions, and question authority or the "norms" of our society? I know the evidence is overwhelming on this kid, but there are two sides to each coin, and who knows, maybe he isn't guilty?

Then again, we are all guilty until proven innocent in this country, even if the laws say otherwise.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Its sick isn't it but explains how the world continues to have more new evil people.

Always the women liking the bad boy devils. They produce their demon spawn.

another good post by you.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's a few years early to call it cult following.
I think they are just desperate for the media attention he gets at the moment.
Like:"If only I could be in that picture with him. Everybody (in school) would finally realize how cool I am".
When the media attention subsides, they''ll move on to the next.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14
Disgusting!

I'll never understand idol worship for celebrities especially those who kill children, but hey what do I know.

Someone really needs to have a talk with these girls. At that age they don't really understand what it means to die, how important each human life is. I'm not saying they should have forced therapy because I believe that's wrong. But the guy they are crushing on took innocent human lifes, he took a child before he could live. When I see this guy I want to spew venom at him. I can't fathom how anyone could feel any differently.

How old are most of these girls? Probably around 13 or 14 I'm guessing? When I was that age (only 4, 5 years ago) I understood that a human life is nothing to mess around with. I knew death was something very tragic, and I knew death was permanent. Once someone's gone, they're gone. I understood that. These girls, either they really are convinced he's not guilty or they are just doing it for twitter fame. He's a monster to me. But teen girls are like that, if their friend or idol supports a celebrity or criminal they'll just play follow the leader.
So glad I was never like most teens, most of them are trainwrecks. I was always more mature.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
proof that this generation are complete tools. looks like we're going to go extinct a lot sooner than i thought.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
Females are driven by physical attraction.

No. Not at all. It's partly physically attraction, but that's only a very small part of it.

Women are mostly driven by behavior traits. They want alpha males. Whereas it's actually men who are mostly driven by physical attraction.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelsoftheapocalypse
This whole thing just reminds me on how much the American education and social systems are messed up. What kind of world do we live in that people are either so ignorant or stupid enough to worship someone who could have possibly massacred a lot of people.

On the other hand, I said possibly, because what kind of world do we live in that we do not ask questions, and question authority or the "norms" of our society? I know the evidence is overwhelming on this kid, but there are two sides to each coin, and who knows, maybe he isn't guilty?

Then again, we are all guilty until proven innocent in this country, even if the laws say otherwise.

There it is, America the cause of every problem everywhere , anywhere and at any time over the history of the planet.

See that dead caveman, not saying it's America but it's America!

In case you didn't know their have been groupies for bad people all over the planet. Major serial killers everywhere have had them . Additionaly why not actually hold the individual accountable vs trying to blame someone else.

The lady that married Richard Ramirez made that choice. She is accountable and no one else.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well, beautiful woman and handsome men play the game with weighted dice:
www.psycholog ytoday.com - "I'm Successful Because I'm Beautiful" — How We Discriminate in Favor of Attractive People...

Researchers at the London School of Economics studied 52,000 people in the U.K. and U.S., and their results were conclusive: Attractive men have IQs 13.6 points above average, while attractive women score 11.4 points higher. “Physical attractiveness is significantly positively associated with general intelligence,” said the lead researcher, Satoshi Kanazawa. The research was published in the professional journal Intelligence. In what many would regard as a controversial perspective, Kanazawa says, “our contention that beautiful people are more intelligent is purely scientific,” adding, “it is not a prescription for how to great or judge others.”

According to Dr. Gordon Patzer, who has concluded 3 decades of research on physical attractiveness, human beings are hard-wired to respond more favorably to attractive people: “Good-looking men and women are generally regarded to be more talented, kind, honest and intelligent than their less attractive counterparts.” Patzer contends, “controlled studies show people go out of their way to help attractive people—of the same sex and opposite sex—because they want to be liked and accepted by good-looking people.” Even studies of babies show they will look more intently and longer at attractive faces, Patzer argues.

Other studies, such as those by K.K. Dion and colleagues and A.G. Miller have found that people tend to think that more attractive people are also happier, outgoing, successful, kinder and have more positive traits. This is often reflected in myths and fairy tales throughout our history.

It's a long article, there's much more in it than this quote. It's a well known phenomenon.

The fact that we see this among teenager girls is even less surprising.
edit on 14-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join