It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smitten teen girls stir up #FreeJahar mania for Boston Marathon bombings suspect

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Smitten teen girls stir up #FreeJahar mania for Boston Marathon bombings suspect

www.nypost.com

Thousands of American teen girls are crushing on Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar “Jahar” Tsarnaev, 19 — and leading a social-media movement to exonerate him.

The swooning teens will not accept allegations that the bushy-haired college kid — whom they refer to by his nickname, “Jahar” — and his brother, Tamerlan, 26, killed three and maimed hundreds by setting off bombs at the April 15 race and killed an MIT police officer during the ensuing manhunt.

While some scrawl the hashtag “#FreeJahar” on their hands with markers, an 18-year-old in Topeka, Kansas, is going to the
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
And here is the girlie man they're all head over heels for:

They're going to feel like the biggest ##SNIPPED## in the history of the universe one day. I'm sure they will get beat up & down many times over in that process. Good for them yeyah!

To think millions of people had to hide in their closets waiting for militarized police to come into their homes and look under their beds for that twerp. Welcome To Crazy World! The drugs in the water supply are working, beyond all wildest expectations.

Awesome AmerikA! This is like the good ol' days when women worshiped Ted Bundy after he killed all those girls. Or when Republicans used to tell me that God put Bush into office (which of course meant He also put Hitler and Stalin into office). These are the people we're injustice fighting for?

www.nypost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12-5-2013 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2013 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun May 12 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
To each his own.

Even Charles Manson had followers............

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That's true. I guess everyone is either a sheep or a wolf. Either someone will have to survive and others will bite the dust.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You sure this isn't some kind of 4chan prank? Sounds like something they would do.
Not that it couldn't happen, just floating it out there.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, while interesting, the story doesnt quite suprise me. Teenage females, with those chaotic hormones flying, will do some wild things to try and satisfy their little desires. I'm doubtful that these kids are demanding his release based on the major inconsistancies and cover-ups in the official story, more-so than a lustful attraction.

Girls, you're so goofy

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

No, pretty sure these girls are serious. These girls who support him are the girls who call themselves 'beliebers'. Justin Bieber fan girls who are now obsessing over the bomber because they think he is good looking. Disgusting. I think these girls need some help.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
And with this maybe the die-hard calls for "democracy" will finally meet the hard truths that it is a dangerous ideology when practiced. They can swoon all they want but the fact is, "Jahar" will face the law and if it turns out he is innocent, so be it; until then, they can let their emotions draw them to him all they want. No amount of "social media" should ever set anyone free of charges. Only due process should.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is what you call a "cult following" Even Charles Manson had one follow him around.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is priceless, I wonder how they will respond when in a few years he is in a box after being executed and a job interviewer asks them:

"So in 2013 it seems you were part of the #FreeJahar thing on Twitter, care to expand on that?"

People really don't engage their brains anymore before clicking that Post! button do they? this WILL come back to haunt them later because unlike your Facebook wall Twitter is wide open for everyone to view. Just one more reason to give up faith on the next generation when they are caught up in nonsense like this.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
This is what you call a "cult following" Even Charles Manson had one follow him around.

Agreed ant it isn't limited to those two. Young ladies are purely responding to their emotions and with the proliferation of information dissemination to is more prevalent.

I would imagine if Manson had the tools we had, there would be a lot more women in Chino Prison than there is now.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Indeed it's a cult like following -- if only they would follow him straight to prison the world would be a lot better. Not much I can say about this it's pretty gross. Just goes to show you how impressionable teenagers are, male or female.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Seems like you guys are clueless to women.. they are nutts

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Not all of us are cuckoo.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ok, I'll play the other side of the coin. While both brothers are monsters, they are by the standards of many people, fairly attractive.

Bombings aside, I would have done terrible sexual things to both of them.

Enjoy that mental image ATS! Muwhahahahaha!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that Tsarnaev kid looks a lot like Nick Jonas?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight4444
Ok, I'll play the other side of the coin. While both brothers are monsters, they are by the standards of many people, fairly attractive.

Bombings aside, I would have done terrible sexual things to both of them.

Enjoy that mental image ATS! Muwhahahahaha!

Exactly. If Cheryl Cole was a serial murderer, I'd still think she was a babe, y'know?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Females are driven by physical attraction.
You could be the worst person in the world, but if you have olive skin and puppy dog eyes you'll be knocking them dead.
If ZOKAR wasn't a "hot boy", these teeny boppers would've already forgotten about the bombing. Why do you think Justin Beiber is a household name? It sure isn't because he has talent.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's a teenage crush, but one thing she says is correct though... It is not our job to prove he is innocent, it is the government's job to prove he is guilty.

One cannot deny the whole thing smells fishy. And for a government that is not new to staging false flags, and has admitted to doing so in the past, how can a smart person not wonder?
edit on 12-5-2013 by Kharron because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join