It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Book by Timothy Good comes out in November 2013.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Been waiting awhile for Timothy Good to release a new book, and at last, he has one coming out in November of this year. It is called "Earth: An Alien Enterprise: The Shocking Truth Behind the Greatest Cover-Up in Human History"

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1368387947&sr=1-1

I have all his other books, and regard Timothy as the best UFO researcher out there. He always presents very informative new material that pushes the knowledge boundaries of the subject ever forward. He is very erudite, and a very accomplished writer.

He has appeared on ATS Live Radio which is archived, but can still be accessed and listened to. Go to the following link and scroll down to number 48 which is show 111. It's a very facinating interview. Looking forward to getting the new book, I'll bet it will be a big seller!

Addendum: Wow! Talk about being gormless! Here's the link to the radio interview...I forgot it, duh!

www.illustrial.net...

edit on 12/5/13 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/5/13 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I do like Tim Good and he's always a good read and good speaker on TV. He's played on some great records down the years as well!

If I have one criticism it is that he tends to repeat his stuff throughout his books quite frequently and I am not sure that some of his sources are reliable.

But yes I'll be picking a copy up so thanks for the heads up.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Do you know if we have to buy Timothy Goods books over the internet or are they sold in book stores too?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

They are usually available in most good book stores and a few substandard ones as well here in the UK. However as you obviously have internet access then that always remains an option too.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The brief synopsis doesn't look promising

For the first time, a former member of MI6 reveals her conversation with Neil Armstrong at a NASA conference, when he confirmed that there were “other” spacecraft on the Moon when Apollo 11 landed in 1969. Armstrong also confirmed that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

Poor old Armstrong being quoted in death again!

In a further admission in December 2012, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev revealed that “the president of Russia is given a special top secret folder [that] in its entirety contains information about aliens who have visited our planet. Along with this, the president is given a report of the Special Service that exercises control over aliens in our country. I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic.”

Oh dear, another conspiracy derived from Youtube!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Torsion:

The brief synopsis doesn't look promising.

I guess you won't be buying the book then will you? No doubt you'll have plenty of one line discouragement at hand for those that do and inform themselves of its content?

Your non-point is?

You would know, wouldn't you? You're the 'expert' with years of advanced research under your belt, with many books written, and lectures given around the world. Pray tell, where can I buy your books, any book; or where can I come to see you give your lectures? I may or may not accept what you state, but at least I can inform myself of your content, because in the end, I'd rather have knowledge I can dismiss by my own discernment, than not have any knowledge at all. Context is everything, and it seems you have neither context or content.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
Torsion:

The brief synopsis doesn't look promising.

I guess you won't be buying the book then will you?

No, I don't think I'll be buying the book. The last book of his I purchased was Unearthly Disclosure. I felt then that Good was a spent force and a bit too gullible regarding some of the content. Don't get me wrong, his books are entertaining and fun but in the end they're not much more than catalogues of anecdotes that have generally repeated themselves with each new book.

With the Internet such books aren't of much value. They're generally out of date before they even hit the book shelves.

Here's the Medvedev story, already discussed and discarded through lack of interest.

Quotes that don't come from the horse's mouth are pretty much redundant, too. Having an (alleged or real) MI6 agent say what Armstrong allegedly said isn't really evidence of anything - just another fun anecdote that is as reliable as any foaf tale. Here's the same story coming from Steven Greer who has a reputation for propagating mistruths and fakery.

So as I said, the brief synopsis doesn't look good (no pun intended) however, I'm sure the book will sell enough units to satisfy the author but I doubt it will be anywhere near as popular as his earlier works.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There will be new material in this book about Mass Contacts. He has researched this case and has told me that this case is genuine. See my post "Mass Contacts"
edit on 13-5-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnPassant
There will be new material in this book about Mass Contacts. He has researched this case and has told me that this case is genuine. See my post "Mass Contacts"

A link would help.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic.”

hes says this in his book. What a drama queen, just tell us how many Aliens are here for God sake.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Read the synopsis more carefully. Those words are attributed to the Prime Minister of Russia, not Timothy Good.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by EnPassant

A link would help.

Here is the link

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I keep hearing the name, but haven't read or heard anything from him yet. Will be looking for an interview or something today.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So does Timothy Good proffer an explanation as to what he thinks UFO's are and why they are here?. I have started to notice a trend nobody ever seems to answer those questions or thoroughly speculate an answer to them and give evidence for.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

Here he is giving a lecture in 2011. It'll give you an idea of what to expect if you're not familiar with his books.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I enjoy Timothy Good's books as well. A great escape from reality and well written "accounts"

Hopefully this new book won't simply be a rehash of his other works

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

For the first time, a former member of MI6 reveals her conversation with Neil Armstrong at a NASA conference, when he confirmed that there were “other” spacecraft on the Moon when Apollo 11 landed in 1969. Armstrong also confirmed that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

In a further admission in December 2012, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev revealed that “the president of Russia is given a special top secret folder [that] in its entirety contains information about aliens who have visited our planet. Along with this, the president is given a report of the Special Service that exercises control over aliens in our country. I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic.”

Not a good sign. This old long-debunked fantasy has been a favorite of Good's for many years and just underscores the cautionary tale of another ATSer, here:

Originally posted by mirageman
I do like Tim Good and he's always a good read and good speaker on TV. He's played on some great records down the years as well! If I have one criticism it is that he tends to repeat his stuff throughout his books quite frequently and I am not sure that some of his sources are reliable.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Not a good sign. This old long-debunked fantasy has been a favorite of Good's for many years and just underscores the cautionary tale of another ATSer, here:

Originally posted by mirageman
I do like Tim Good and he's always a good read and good speaker on TV. He's played on some great records down the years as well! If I have one criticism it is that he tends to repeat his stuff throughout his books quite frequently and I am not sure that some of his sources are reliable.

You skeptics and debunkers share wagons a lot together?

If nothing positive to say then why say anything at all? And it would also seem like some are lashing out with no real counter-evidence against no real points in particular. The book isn't even out yet also

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

You skeptics and debunkers share wagons a lot together?

If nothing positive to say then why say anything at all?

You mean disallow different points of view?

The book isn't even out yet also

So why has a thread been started about the yet-to-be-printed book?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join