It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What Happened to OBL's Attack on Red States?

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Wow, this looks just like your post on another thread, dg

[edit on 5-11-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]



Another thread? Try another website - Look smart find articles.
The irony is too rich.

The parody poem is actually titled Psalm 2003 and is copyrighted by Catholic New Times and the Gale group. For shame dg.



B.




posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys
Another thread? Try another website - Look smart find articles.
The irony is too rich.

The parody poem is actually titled Psalm 2003 and is copyrighted by Catholic New Times and the Gale group. For shame dg.
B.

And, as such, doesn't dg's poem require a link, to give proper credit
I am sure dg doesn't want anyone to think it is an original "psalm"

[edit on 5-11-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]



posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Wow, this looks just like your post on another thread, dg

[edit on 5-11-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]



Another thread? Try another website - Look smart find articles.
The irony is too rich.

The parody poem is actually titled Psalm 2003 and is copyrighted by Catholic New Times and the Gale group. For shame dg.



B.
I never said it was my "original" its too good to post on just one thread. deal with it.



posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I never said it was my "original" its too good to post on just one thread. deal with it.


Changing the title of the poem and not giving proper credit to the holder of the copyright is not only ethically wrong and illegal, but it also gives the impression that you were trying to pass if off as your own.

Just for you - Giving credit where credit is due



B.



posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys

Originally posted by dgtempe
I never said it was my "original" its too good to post on just one thread. deal with it.


Changing the title of the poem and not giving proper credit to the holder of the copyright is not only ethically wrong and illegal, but it also gives the impression that you were trying to pass if off as your own.

Just for you - Giving credit where credit is due



B.
bLEYS: NO insult meant, but im not in the mood for your bashing of all my posts tonight. ok?
As it happens, unless you have read ALL my posts over the past two days, ive referred people to the site i got it from.
I am sure you dont log on just to bash me nightly- do you?
Let it go.



posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Maybe the terrorists found Jesus. Now, we just need to have hope that Bush does the same.



Are you Joking BUSH, is "Jesus" so he already got him Inside him




top topics
 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join