It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binaural Beats-which ones has worked for you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
S & F for an excellent question; I would always urge extreme caution in working on the spiritual mechanisms such as the 'Third Eye'... However, the use of brain entrainment techniques such as binaural beats for the advancement of your 'Dream Receptivity' is a worthwhile quest..

I intend to investigate alongside you - perhaps we shall cross paths in the land of Nod.

FITO.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Dang-diggidy-double-post...!!!

FITO.

edit on 21-5-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Make your own. Any audio editor with a tone generator can be used to make the individual left/right frequencies. These can then be mixed with virtually any stereo track. Nature sounds are good. This way you can tailor the frequencies to find what works for you. Give it a go. I use Audition but Audacity should do the job.
edit on 21-5-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have tried the teleportation beat and it works great.. I went over to my friends house and when I f entered the house, I woke up the dog!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Isochronic beats work better for me than binaural beats.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You need to find a good high quality binaural beats. I always use them before sleep, it helps me very much. Also they are very effective for learning (alpha waves for focus, concentration) One of the best youtube resources i found is Greenred Productions:
www.youtube.com...

I very often use this one for increasing happiness feeling: www.youtube.com...

Just remember that binaural beats needs headphones!
edit on 1-7-2016 by CherryMansata because: broken link

edit on 1-7-2016 by CherryMansata because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have found that Isochronic tones do work better for me, and you can use ear buds instead of head phones if you like... I found this one today for overall mood and energy and feel like i have to share... just make sure you listen the full 30 minutes and focus on your breathing.

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join