It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phantom Helicopters over the UK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

How did you get the pics beside your writing?

The police in Colorado in the 70s thought the silent helicopters were alien UFOs.

In Utah on the famous ranch there was a motor home that turned into a UFO, so it doesn't have to be helicopters, it could be anything.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by mirageman

How did you get the pics beside your writing?

You have to use image tags e.g. [imgl].... for a left justified picture with the writing to the right...

I would encourage anyone who wants to improve their knowledge on presenting a thread to go here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the information is out of date but the instructions on how to display images still stands.

The police in Colorado in the 70s thought the silent helicopters were alien UFOs.

In Utah on the famous ranch there was a motor home that turned into a UFO, so it doesn't have to be helicopters, it could be anything.

The general consensus of these UK sightings seems to be that they were helicopters, with the exception of the Berwyn Mountains UFO in 1974 which was possibly a meteorite but many think to have been something else.

And that famous ranch sighting was just plain weird. If I recall there was a tall humanoid on board the motor home observing everything as well?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman
You have to use image tags e.g. [imgl].... for a left justified picture with the writing to the right...

I would encourage anyone who wants to improve their knowledge on presenting a thread to go here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the information is out of date but the instructions on how to display images still stands.

The general consensus of these UK sightings seems to be that they were helicopters, with the exception of the Berwyn Mountains UFO in 1974 which was possibly a meteorite but many think to have been something else.

And that famous ranch sighting was just plain weird. If I recall there was a tall humanoid on board the motor home observing everything as well?

Thanks, I will learn about the html code.

Something is here, I think it is magic.

The biggest amount of fact presented to me is synchronicity, I am not kidding, but less than 5 seconds after I read your word of 'consensus' I heard the same word on the youtube video of Hell's Kitchen I am watching. To have a word as complex as consensus to be heard in proximity of when I read it, and that I have had this kind of synchronicity in past means that 'magic' on earth is not a mirage but is a fact.

Well, I heard Jacques Vallee being interviewed in 2008 on a sort of blogtalk radio program, and when he was asked about the events at the ranch he was caught in his speech. He had to stop talking and simply say that he had signed a nondisclosure agreement about the case and couldn't say anything but referred the book. With the information from the scientist and Knapp the alien may be mentioned, but I don't think we can get the near picture of what Bigelow knows. I haven't heard anything about aliens at that ranch, but ALL of the phenomena at the ranch is clearly alien for those who have looked into the research. They probably know - and that's why Robert got into aerospace after - because he wanted to part of the 'Galactic Federation'

edit on 17-5-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Just in case you can't be bothered reading through the OP of the thread some dude, who I have no affiliation to, and lives across the pond has produced a Youtube video on the story. Obviously lifted straight from this thread.

In my opinion it doesn't exactly do the case justice
But make of it what you will!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Did it have a tail rotor?
I had heard about AH64 Apaches with no tail rotors around england.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join