It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underwater Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
it will be known that they have there large ships in the water's and I won't say I told ya!so.
As they told me, you try to hard through science to prove things use logic and common sense the answers are the simplest the one's you always overlook.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
UFOs do seem capable of underwater travel as evidenced in the Shag Harbor incident. Craft goes under, hangs out for a while and slips away underwater.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Here is a picture of the Shag Harhor USO. When I first saw it I was surprised, because it looks exactly as what I saw. I got the photo somewhere on the web-

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
anyone see a programme on tv where a camera like the used to make titanic was lowered down the mariano (excuse spelling) trench by a steel cable. The camera cut out and when they pulled the cable back up it was totally sheared off with no sign of the camera. Either there is fish with very big sharp nashers down there or something that doesnt want to be seen

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It would be hard for a tech society to evolve underwater because the first step "fire" would be pretty hard to have underwater. I am not saying Intelligence could not devlop, just a high tech culture. They would have to come on land for almost every advancement we have. Not to mention hands are not needed underwater so its doubtful they would have evolved which pretty much makes tech impossible. Can you see a dolphin building a computer?

I am not saying it COULDNT happen just doubtful

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
It would be hard for a tech society to evolve underwater because the first step "fire" would be pretty hard to have underwater. I am not saying Intelligence could not devlop, just a high tech culture. They would have to come on land for almost every advancement we have. Not to mention hands are not needed underwater so its doubtful they would have evolved which pretty much makes tech impossible. Can you see a dolphin building a computer?

I am not saying it COULDNT happen just doubtful

Yes I see your point, but if they were developing underwater, the first step of fire, as you say, wouldn't even be needed for them would it? Much less possible. The only reason we had fire as a step is because it helped us out, but underwater, it would make no difference.

Besides, I don't know if people are implying that these beings came from the water, or are aliens that just are using the water. I'm still confused about that.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth

The only reason we had fire as a step is because it helped us out, but underwater, it would make no difference.

But fire is the grand daddy of all tech.

Without it you dont have metal working for instance. Thats why dolphins with as almost much or more intelligence as we have have no tech.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well they say Greys are highly intelligent, and have telepathic ability. On this matter what kind of a stretch would it take to accept they used telekinesis to shape craft with their minds, instead of using the great caveman fire?

Heck if we go into the realms of the fantastic why not take it to this step?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
is one spot for our deepest water's

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
makes sence to me ! i saw somewhere about satilite photos from space that showed the china sea lit up brighter than china its self !! And somewhere else i heard an unknown noise in the ocean on the discovery channel and it sounded like some kind of generator ! they said it wasn't known what the surce of the noise was but to me it didn't sound like an animal who knows ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join