It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

boston c.g.i.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

you only need to pause your way through the
first 5 to 10 seconds of this video to realise that
it is completely computer generated. please do.

i am sick of this BS, and sick of the fact that the otherwise
intelligent people here are not seeing these 'cartoons' for what they are.

deny ignorance, MY ARSE!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Sorry but if he is a journalist then he is probably used to keeping a straight head in crazy situations while filming the action, theres tons of crazy footage that a normal everyday person wouldn't be able to film in a panic...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Sorry, your video is freaking stupid. I can counter every single caption. Would you like that?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
the uploader points us to some succulent conspiracy junk but
never is the idea that it might all be computer generated imagery
broached. well, it is, and the first 5 seconds alone shows that.

and if you can't see why, then i have no business with you.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
the uploader points us to some succulent conspiracy junk but
never is the idea that it might all be computer generated imagery
broached. well, it is, and the first 5 seconds alone shows that.

Oh please tell me, Mr. CGI Master! Where is the proof? This oughta be good.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I take it that all footage is CGI then? there is tons of amatuer footage of the same event how did they manage to CGI all this into everybodys iphone footage?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

i am sick of this BS,

Are you OP?

Good, me too

I am sick and tired of all of these frankly stupid conspiracy theories that are circulating the internet just now that “they were actors”, “they photoshoped the pictures”, “ there was no bombs” and this latest and equally pathetically ignorant claim “it was C.G.I”.

Really I am sick of it,

If I had my way anyone who posts anything this ridiculous would be post banned for a good week so they can think about just how pointless their “YouTube video” really was. The idea that the video was a work of CGI honestly is not not even worth debating...

I mean really, if it was all CGI then how do you explain the dead and injured, I wonder OP do you think the people who are missing limbs would agree with you that it was CGI. Of course they wouldn’t, the spread of this kind of rubbish on the internet is not only wholly ignorant it is disrespectful to those whose lives were destroyed in this disaster.

That’s what I am really sick of the utter lack of respect to the victims, that and my utter lack of tolerance towards people who wilfully embrace ignorance.

There is not a shred of proof that this video is accurate or that it demonstrates any level of C.G.I.

Have fun embracing ignorance

edit on 12-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Awww, that's no way to play.

Please do tell us readers why?

Your OP is rather empty, no description just some rambling about being sick and denying ignorance with your rear end

How about you educate us with your expertize?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, it could be CGI.

Camera Gittin' Imagery.

But if it were truly CGI, then someone would have broken it down as such. Some people just can't wrap their head around reality.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Footage looks as though its been sped up a little and stabilized.

OP is this what you mean?

Come back and explain what you mean and how its obvious in the first 5 sec that's it CGI .

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
if he is a professional photo journalist, he probably has a camera that is used on his shoulder. not a hand held camcorder.
here is a example.

all the shots of up in the air, flags or down at the ground are probably because the camera is still running and he is not using the view finder and looking at something other than what the camera see.

i remember once when i had a my vhs shoulder mount camcorder, me and my girlfriend at the time went to the beach. and i forgot to turn off the camera and when she saw what i was looking at well lets just say i wasn't her boyfriend much longer.
edit on 12-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Sorry, your video is freaking stupid. I can counter every single caption. Would you like that?

it is not my video troof! pause you way through the first 5 to 10 seconds
and tell me that you are seeing real beings really running on a real road.

i dare you!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

it is not my video troof! pause you way through the first 5 to 10 seconds and tell me that you are seeing real beings really running on a real road.

yes i am seeing real "beings"

what are you seeing that I am missing

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

i am sick of this BS,

Are you OP?

Good, me too

I am sick and tired of all of these frankly stupid conspiracy theories that are circulating the internet just now that “they were actors”, “they photoshoped the pictures”, “ there was no bombs” and this latest and equally pathetically ignorant claim “it was C.G.I”.

Really I am sick of it,

If I had my way anyone who posts anything this ridiculous would be post banned for a good week so they can think about just how pointless their “YouTube video” really was. The idea that the video was a work of CGI honestly is not not even worth debating...

I mean really, if it was all CGI then how do you explain the dead and injured, I wonder OP do you think the people who are missing limbs would agree with you that it was CGI. Of course they wouldn’t, the spread of this kind of rubbish on the internet is not only wholly ignorant it is disrespectful to those whose lives were destroyed in this disaster.

That’s what I am really sick of the utter lack of respect to the victims, that and my utter lack of tolerance towards people who wilfully embrace ignorance.

There is not a shred of proof that this video is accurate or that it demonstrates any level of C.G.I.

Have fun embracing ignorance

take note of the two circled in blue. absolutely no reaction when the
'bomb' goes off.
this footage is computer generated nonsense and will continue to
be in the face of your waffle.

dispute it, i dare you!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Footage looks as though its been sped up a little and stabilized.

OP is this what you mean?

Come back and explain what you mean and how its obvious in the first 5 sec that's it CGI .

see screenshot above for one glaring instance. 2013 video technology and
this is what we get? bollocks! again the first 5 to 10 seconds, while pausing
your way through, gives the game away.

it is impossible not to react in some drastic manner, if a 'bomb' goes
off in your close vacinity. maybe you will tell me the guys circled in
blue were using walkmans, and remained oblivious to the shockwave,
soundwave, smoke and screaming.

they are artificial representations placed into an artificial environment.
computer generated imagery at it's not-so-best.

this is blatantly clear. let's explore this possibility together, like good conspiracy
site members should do. anyone?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Of course it wasn't CGI, but it could have been a false flag. And please do not say "I have witnesses" or "the police saw it all" because that would prove nothing. It would just be evidence that the government can pay off a couple of police officers.

When it comes to UFOs, you want a video. When it comes to things that could easily be a conspiracy, a witness is good enough. Talk about irony.

I am glad you are not a moderator here.
edit on 12-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
if he is a professional photo journalist, he probably has a camera that is used on his shoulder. not a hand held camcorder.
here is a example.

all the shots of up in the air, flags or down at the ground are probably because the camera is still running and he is not using the view finder and looking at something other than what the camera see.

i remember once when i had a my vhs shoulder mount camcorder, me and my girlfriend at the time went to the beach. and i forgot to turn off the camera and when she saw what i was looking at well lets just say i wasn't her boyfriend much longer.

you are having a laugh hounddog! are we watching the same video?

the video quality is so s**t that i wouldn't give $15 for whatever recorded it,
not to mind $1500!!!

but it wasn't 'recorded' live though, was it?

it is a computer generated effort, and anyone worth his/her salt will
have sussed that out already. i bet there are a million and one other
indications to show cgi, but for me, pausing through the first 5 to 10 seconds
is enough to prove the case! i can't be bothered with the rest of the 'cartoon'.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

Of course it wasn't not CGI, but it could have been a false flag. And please do not say "I have witnesses" or "the police saw it all" because that would prove nothing. It would just be evidence that the government can pay off a couple of police officers.

When it comes to UFOs, you want a video. When it comes to things that could easily be a conspiracy, a witness is good enough. Talk about irony.

I am glad you are not a moderator here.
edit on 12-5-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

that screenshot i posted above looks bona fide to you?

and the non-reaction of the guys circled in blue doesn't raise red flags with you?

why do you rule out cgi? (let's limit discussion to the clip in question, forgetting
about any other implications for the moment.)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It is my sincere prayer and hope that nobody in our ATS family, nor any of their loved ones, are ever involved in a disaster or crisis - much less one that is televised or filmed... As I would wish it upon nobody that their trauma and pain end up being dissected by misinformed Internet detectives, Youtube videos, and a handful of agenda driven bloggers.

Can you imagine the rage and disgust you would feel if you lost a leg, or God forbid a child in one of these attacks only to discover that there were people who not only were being disrespectful of your loss... but actually claiming that it never even happened?

I can stomach the theories that discuss whether or not there was an agenda behind attacks such as this. I do not necessarily agree with the theories presented, but at least those conversations respect the victims.

This sort of speculation does not.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well, the explosion indubitably happened. It is possible that some parts of the video is CGI, perhaps for media purposes (exaggeration). But I think that's just about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join