It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF interested in Teleportation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
USAF Interested In Consciousness Teleportation => www.space.com... .

This is something that UK-based remote-viewer/inventor Tom Skeggs has worked on sinced the 90s. His "Star Chamber" is partly based on Tegmark/Pitkanen/Hawking's theories about parallel universes and multiple quantum histories residing in the greater Multiverse. Like the "navigators" in Dune, one *thinks* the destination, and the device matches it up with the appropriate history. (I wonder if this is what really happened with the Montauk experiments at Rome Air Technology Center.)

But perhaps I'm misinterpreting what Tom is saying. I've archived his papers and emails at => www.stealthskater.com... .

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sounds interesting, but I thought the guys in Dune had harnessed atleast a brief sliver of how you teleport yourself using this method. Wonder if this is a viable way of teleportation at the moment.

But yeah, Hawkings stuff is interesting, just gotta hope its not one of the things that he disproves for us.. would for bad for the guy making up the StarChamber in that case.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think the USAF would be most interested in this portion of the study:

Teleportation � quantum entanglement: the disembodied transport of the quantum state of a system and its correlations across space to another system, where system refers to any single or collective particles of matter or energy such as baryons (protons, neutrons, etc.), leptons (electrons, etc.), photons, atoms, ions, etc. We will call this q-Teleportation.

If a feasible system could be implemented, it would allow for real time control of UCAVs from half a world away. A pilot at Nellis AFB, NV could sit in a virtual cockpit and control a UCAV in Iraq as if he were sitting in the cockpit. In effect it would allow for UCAVs to compete in the air superiority mission without sacrificing any pilot control.

join