Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mickypoo from Australia

page: 1

join

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hey there.

I've been aware of this forum for sometime, but it has gotten to a point where I really need to join. My whole thinking has changed the past 4 years, largely thanks to Henrik (and the team) at Red Ice Radio. Increasingly, it is getting so hard to relate to those around me, and just society at large; you just "wake up" one day and there's no going back.

I'm much of an introvert/loner/free-thinker, but still crave some like-minded community to 'shoot the #' with... hopefully I can find some kindred spirits here. I want to begin moving from listener to researcher/do-er, now that I'm 31, so this should be a great resource.

I like most topics, but am particularly fascinated with human origins, and new-agey type stuff: afterlife/OBEs/consciousness in general. Also increasingly getting into health for my own well being - raw foodism etc. I'm a big fan of guys like "liverawkstar" and the "Secrets of Longevity (Govan)" channel on Youtube.

Anyway, I'll see you around!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickypoo

I look forward to what else you have to say; see you around the forums!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
hello mickypoo welcome to the mad lands as a fellow loner you will enjoy it here

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
edit on 12-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The more aussies here the merrier for local underground issues that pertain to us here downunder so welcome.
Just dont use the place for nothing but reactionary politics like so many other aussies.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimordialocker

The more aussies here the merrier for local underground issues that pertain to us here downunder so welcome.
Just dont use the place for nothing but reactionary politics like so many other aussies.

Don't listen to this gillard supporting wally. He's renowned for his .. wait, you're aussie too?

Oo

lol

Ahh we've lost a few Aussies lately I think, or they've just stopped posting as much. SO many old faces have become MIA.

Oh well, Fresh Meat!!!!

Oi Oi Oi.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Gillard supporting wally ? ahah classic what do you know about anything mate!! btw this isnt suppose to be a liberal/conservative party forum or even a political forum period!!

top topics

join