It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens and nwo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
i am not sure if this is in the right place ( if not then mod please use your powers to place it in the right section) but i have been a reading the post and came to wonder something...

if there are aliens here, how do they play into the NWO scheme of things...i hear about the grey (bad guys?) and the others (nordics i think?) that are here to protect us, what do they play in the whole ordeal?

also how does things like global energy crisis that could lead a nuclear war (referring to peak oil) also be part of the aliens agenda?

i guess what i am asking is how does it all come together...aliens, NWO and peak oil...is it all different or is there some relatance to each other...any body got any clues?

just trying to make sense of it all...or am i just barking up the wrong tree here?

fire away...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Guess so, but I think that if the extra terrestials would of destroyed us already if they wanted to, or maybe they ant to enslave us and wait for the right moment such as nuclear war. This could get interesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
guess what you want,and belief whatever you imagine.

a nuclear war would kill us all,so that's not what they want.

+ if they wanted to enslave us it would already be done.

STOP SPECULATING,YOU ARE ADDING TO THE PILE OF NONSENSE AND HOAXES

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
DS youv been doing this alot, there would be nothing in any forum if it wasn't for speculation. There would be no philosophy and philosophy was the first of sciences without it we wwouldn't be as advanced because we wouldnt have science as quick as we did.

Aliens and the NWO. If there is a NWO, and i myself believe there has been contact between the U.S and them. I think they know about it but if they wanted this world they would have it by now. When we were less advanced they would have taken our world.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
this was just a sort of understanding mission not a speculation, i am not speculating, just wondering...infact i believe that this is what this website is all about...so GGF

oppinions are like arseholes...everyone has one....thanks shorty you are correct just throwing a few logs into the fire...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Guess so, but I think that if the extra terrestials would of destroyed us already if they wanted to, or maybe they ant to enslave us and wait for the right moment such as nuclear war. This could get interesting.

Well entire civilizations have disapeared from the face of the earth without a trace in the past. So who knows maybe they've had a hand in us "starting over from scratch" on a couple of occasions.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I could reveal some information into this subject but I would have to remain vague about certain details.. Im skeptical if this is a secure website where I have protection and privacy to speak freely. For my own protection I would be open to give some general information if anyone is interested but I will stay away from giving details here.

The subject matter which I offer insight involves:
NWO - Pyramid - The real purpose behind the NWO
God - Aliens - Angels - telekinesis
The great deception
Events coming in the future
HAARP - Mind Control - ESP
Alien Technology
Extra Dimensions

[edit on 6-11-2004 by Raphael]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A popular theory is that the NWO is preparing Earth for its "first contact". It's doing this by trying to institute one government and one language.

new topics

top topics

join