It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from south west Scotland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hey there big G, I'm just near Dumfries

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Welcome to the site!
Enjoy your stay!

link   
reply to post by Millions

Hey there Millions, I'm just near Dumfries. I suppose I got intrested in this kinda thing about 12 years ago when I was at my aunties funeral . During the night I had a horrific case of sleep paralysis . Not that I knew that's what it was at the time. But anyway I've been interested ever since and although I often have bouts of sleep paralysis due to a sleeping condition I have. They never seem to get any less horrific. I have seen about four ufos in all that I would say are defonatly unexplainable. My first when I was just a young wippersnapper in my grandads back garden and he should me what looked like a second sun in the sky. I remember that like it was yesterday.

link   
reply to post by scobro

Cheers mate

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Oh ye and as to what the hell is going on up there 😳 I have no idea lol but I hope to find out.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muker

Hey there Millions, I'm just near Dumfries. I suppose I got intrested in this kinda thing about 12 years ago when I was at my aunties funeral . During the night I had a horrific case of sleep paralysis . Not that I knew that's what it was at the time. But anyway I've been interested ever since and although I often have bouts of sleep paralysis due to a sleeping condition I have. They never seem to get any less horrific. I have seen about four ufos in all that I would say are defonatly unexplainable. My first when I was just a young wippersnapper in my grandads back garden and he should me what looked like a second sun in the sky. I remember that like it was yesterday.

Aahhh sunny dumfries , im from near there too,
Welcome muker

Duke

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well met! Get used to seeing this guy:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muker
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hey there big G, I'm just near Dumfries

On Ma Waaaay>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Welcome aboard!

Big G

(PS - I've had a couple of episodes of sleep paralysis too - MY PREVIOUS ATS THREAD
edit on 13-5-2013 by Gordi The Drummer because: To add LINK

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DukeEligos

Cheers duke

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
hi and welcome

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Welcome , to ATS Muker

I am originally from a small village in D & G, near Newton Stewart,

great idea of yours , hope some people will take up your offer,

Have you seen much activity in your area ??

Do you know Eskdalemuir ??

can you tell me more about your bunker ?? send in a private message if you prefer.
as you may see from my profile and avater , I am involved with bunkers both profesionally and personally ( I have co-written a few books on Cold War infrastructure.)

thanks

Snoopyuk

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
"Welcome , to ATS Muker

I am originally from a small village in D & G, near Newton Stewart,

great idea of yours , hope some people will take up your offer,

Have you seen much activity in your area ??

Do you know Eskdalemuir ??

can you tell me more about your bunker ?? send in a private message if you prefer.
as you may see from my profile and avater , I am involved with bunkers both profesionally and personally ( I have co-written a few books on Cold War infrastructure.)

thanks

Snoopyuk "

Hey Snoopyuk there is an increasing intrest in UFOs in my area, I am quite well known in my tiny wee town as a UFO buff and I get a lot of email/Facebook messages about varous sightings ect. I am actually in the middle of interviewing a guy who in his words " has been abducted By aliens" and lives not too far away from me. I will update with his story when I am finnished.

As off the bunkers. There are about 8 underground bunkers on the land. Most small but some big. I am finding new ones all the time. I believe the site was used to make ammunition during the war ect. If you PM me your email address i would be more than happy to email you a few pics ect. I have no idea how to Pm or use a computer in the slightest lol

Muker

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Muker

have sent you a PM.

thanks look forward to hearing from you.

snoopyuk

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join