It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aloha!!! Ats!! Film director from Las Vegas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hello would like to introduce myself I am a film director and producer from Las Vegas and also a avid sci fi and ufo chaser, it's a pleasure being on this site... I would like to attach a link to my film I did some time ago titled the visitors, it has been re- vamped...and feel those who have not seen it, show their support to the sci fi indie world. I just completed another feature film starring Daisy De La Hoya.. from vh1's rock of love... its another sci fi film called 51 coming out this month so check it out. Sci fi is my life and so I love sharing my ideas with the world.

edit on 12-5-2013 by nalanda93 because: Mispelled words

edit on 5/12/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

DON'T Advertise Your YouTube Channel.. May be a Free Country, but this is a privately owned site and you pay to advertise

Thanks
edit on 5/12/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

Will you be contributing anything else to the site, besides your low-blow advertising on post numero uno?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

hello sure as time goes by... its my intro so i introduced myself and what I do, its a free country.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nalanda93

Welcome Nalanda! A film maker. Well hopefully you will put your skills to work here and show us some promising videos for ATS. I actually like the movie idea posted above, I would watch.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

OH YEAH... DON'T Advertise Your YouTube Channel.. May be a Free Country, but this is a privately owned site and you pay to advertise

Thanks

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Hello and welcome to the site mate.

Hope you have a good time here.

Just remember to to try and develop a slightly thicker skin, and not to take the idiots and or organised disinformation skivies too much to heart.

Cheers.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Welcome to the forum, just a quick walk through to help get you oriented.

The UFO forums are over there, right next to the religios forums, funny place for it right? I know, I get a kick out of watching them have it out all the time.

Over here to your left is the science forums, one of my favorite spots, very smart folks here a lot of the time, bring your science books and a calculator, if science and math aren't your forte it can be challenging somtimes, we discuss a lot of higher level topics that can't be explained in standard human syntax somtimes, only math can desribe some things you know.

Oh, and here is the free tin foil hats, let's just get one of these for you.....and wow you really do have kinda a big mellon on ya don't you, don't worry we keep a healthy supply in the back, we can custom fit ya.

Oh ya, quick it is time for free cookies again, we gotta get you to the front fast or they will be gone.

Oh and here comes Hefficide our resident bacon expert and a favorite mod of many members......

Sorry I just found out about a new story on the new topics page, I gotta go, nice to meet ya, see you around the forums.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nalanda93 "its a free country."

sort of. welcome to ATS nalanda. viva las vegas!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Wrong. You joined US...a PRIVATE forum with rules...and didn't bother reading any of our T & C's you were supposed to agree to. And, that...and your "self-promotion" which is forbidden here...will forever tarnish your posts and threads.

Good luck

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I'm also a producer/director/filmmaker from NM and would love to see your film. Show me yours and I'll show you mine via the u2u section. I'm also SAG-AFTRA and perhaps we can collaborate on a project sometime.

Welcome.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. I suppose you have come here to get ideas for your films. There are many good ideas floating around here to make a movie from.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Welcome to the site. I suppose you have come here to get ideas for your films. There are many good ideas floating around here to make a movie from.

This is certainly one of my resources for ideas. I have even given screen credit to a couple of members.

In fact this thread has given me a fantastic idea for a film treatment. Thanks monkeygod333!!!
edit on 12-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Actually there is an ATS filmmakers section where a few of us have posted some of out work.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't mind the insulting members; it's just what they do and it seems to have gotten a lot worse lately.
edit on 12-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thank you sir.. I know there are alot of haters out there..

Cheers!!!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yeah haters are everywhere. The world is full of angry people. Pray for them...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yes thank you, do watch my film.. and I love cats... lol. your picture is cute...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!
There are lots of thought provoking topics on here and it is an absolute delight to see more people join in on the fun

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, looking forward to some future posting!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join