It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these crazy wildly spinning "atoms" what is see with my eyes?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this I have seen this since childhood but never asked anyone about it...Its true, you do learn something new everyday...S&F...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Everyone sees them. I have searched for it in English and in my language but i found no explanation so far.

You can also see the palm of the light on the blue sky at noon. The light is a electromagnetic wave and if you look closely right into the blue of the noon sky, you will see this wave.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy
Hi guys,

Is there any scientific explanation to this? Whenever I watch a morning sky for example, I see these wildly spinning atoms. There are many of them and they move very disorderly. Some move slower and some faster, and some make sudden changes of speed or movement, like a sudden circle or something.

I cannot see them in my eyes right now, but only when I concentrate to something which has light. For example a sky.

Does anybody else see these? Are these only some molecules/cells in my eyes? I have long wanted to ask for this.

Feel free to ask if questions arise.

I see them too rotating like clogs and gears in a clock.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

That's a very interesting hypothesis I shall dig a little deeper into that thank you for your response

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

But that then makes us push for greater understanding, not dismiss our current understanding in favor of superstitions of yesterday.

I'm not lost in the example, I'm just lost full stop, seriously with a smile on my face

Couldn't greater understanding mean having to dismiss our current understanding if the current is invalid with new information and knowledge gained no matter what it favors?

In saying that, this is human biology and anatomy. We got most of this down already.

Yes I agree, however, (due to being here at ATS with wild ideas being the norm) if there was a major paradigm shift in how we perceive and interpret our surroundings, could that not change everything we think we have down pat?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Hi,
Just a knee-jerk response;

Whenever I encounter them, I breathe into my nose so that oxygen gets to my brain quicker.

I hope it helps.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787

it is not white blood cells moving through your eye.

Here is the OP stating that he believes that I'm correct.

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90 I get these too, its blue field entoptic phenomenon. Yours seeing white blood cells move through the blood vessels in your eye kind of cool. en.wikipedia.org...

AAAH YES, I think this is it. Thank you very much friend. Im kinda disappointed though cause I wanted to be some prophecy child who sees atoms lol! But yeah they look cool!

The dots are short-lived, visible for a second or less, and traveling short distances along seemingly random, curvy paths. Some of them follow the same path as predecessors.

YEP THIS IS IT! THANKS!

Originally posted by slugger9787

they are not
white blood cells.
Doctor???

No, I am not, but these guys are

docs.google.com...

And here's a picture depicting whats happening.

So to recap
Floaters
Undefined
Opaque
Drift around randomly
Last forever

Blue field entoptic phenomenon
Pin points of light
Seen against diffuse light
Follow the same paths
Only last a couple of seconds

Hope that helps you out

edit on 14-5-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So many answers and posts! I didnt think that this thread would grow so quickly! Thanks for all the answerers! I tried to answer as much of the questions and replies as possible.

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

au.answers.yahoo.com...

Hope this helps,

Nope, I think these are floaters. I have couple of floaters in my eyeballs too. But what im talking about is like crazy spinning snowflakes. Like hundreds of them.

Originally posted by coldlikecustard
hi op i know everyone is talking about these floater type thingies but they look almost see through have you ever experienced a similar phenomenon but the bits moving around are different colours? it is something that happens to me on a regular basis swarms of little dots usually when i first close my eyes to go to sleep random colours though one minute they are green then red then yellow i always put it down to a focus thing but have you ever had something similar happen?

I have only seen these white thingies. Sometimes when I sleep I see different kind of colors, especially when I try to meditate. But they dont spin like crazy and there aint hundreds of them. The colors are like slowly moving clouds.

Originally posted by anandobob

Hello RhinestoneCowboy,
I have seen what you are describing for about 40 years and am aware of what they are. First of all, they are not floaters. I have been plagued with floaters since an early child and what you are describing is different. What you are seeing is Prana, the life force. I became aware of this after reading "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramanhansa Yogananda. If you have not read this book, I recommend you do so.
I can see the Prana best in direct sunlight. Not looking at the Sun, but indirectly or away. Sometimes i watch in wonder
for quite a while. Brilliant pinpoints of light seemingly moving in and out of dimension, dancing feverishly. If I relax my vision, they seem to be in focus at about 2-4 feet away. The in and out of dimension is my assumption, maybe someone has a better explanation.
I would love to hear of any other possibilities. I have talked to many others about this and few have seen what we are talking about. Consider it a gift.

fair winds and following seas

anandobob

I have couple of floaters in my eyes too and they are different. They seem to move slowly and follow my vision. And they seem bigger. So yeah these are definetely not floaters. Thanks for that Yogi info, I should investigate it.

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Sounds like your retina might be detaching

Or just floaters

edit on 13-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

I have seen these since I was a kid. I just havent bothered to ever question them cause I thought that maybe everybody see them. And yes they are not floaters cause I have couple of them too. Hundreds of spinning little dots. Some of them move directions very randomly and some just circle around. Some of them just fly by.

Originally posted by swan001

Yeah, I see them too. I think it's just your cone and rods receptors firing randomly at the molecular level - a bit like the static on a badly-tuned TV.
edit on 13-5-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

Yes, very nicely described!

edit on 16-5-2013 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by m.red

hey, i see the same things, i find the best place to look to see them clearly is at bright snow, the sky or a blank wall, i know some people will tell you its just dirt or debris, but ive tried some experiments and made some deductions,
i have 3 tiny scratches or marks on my eyes (i know there marks cause they have been there for years) 2 on my left and 1 on my right, they are small blurs and i can only see them when i keep my eyes still, point is they are permenant marks that act as landmarks on my field of vision, there always in the same spot no matter where i look. the swirling dots move in chaos but never seem to hit each other, (wow i hate to say it but) like a thousand points of light the size of a grain of sand, i notice the marks and the swirling dots all stay in the frame when i move my eyes, telling me what ever it is, is not out there but either on my eye or in my eye/brain, not sure.
anyway its kinda cool to see, i see it every day, kinda thought i was the only one. it would be nice to know what they are and why they move like that.
peace.

I think that those "marks" are floaters. But yeah those swirling dots which move in chaos. Sound very familiar!

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90
Its funny that I provided the answer on the first page and then again with a research paper and an explanatory video on the second page and some people still are confused as to what the OP was trying to describe. Its not that long of a thread read the whole thing.

This is the best explanation to this phenomena yet. Of course I like to keep my mind open cause I believe in universal energies etc.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm glad others are experiencing these things as I thought I was developing some strange eye disease my doc can't find yet. Eyes are fine but I keep having these experiences:

Walk outside and it looks smokey or to better explain I can see the air (not quite smokey but hazy...hard to explain). I ask others I'm around if they notice it and I hear no. It comes and goes.

I have noticed an electrical charge in the air. Today was especially strong for this. I sensed it strongly. My skin felt it and my eyes saw it (very very vague but mind registered it). It was also like I could taste and smell it as well. All senses were registering something. Then after came that strange and faint haze. If I look at my computer or other objects they are fine. It's just the air. ?

Senses can be heightened if in fight or flight mode but I'm calm when these things happen. They are sudden and range in duration, and intensity. Has been happening for a couple of weeks.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think what the OP is saying..

I see them too. But these arent the floaties. I see the floaters but I also see these specs of light. These specs sometimes flash and move very fast. They criss-cross each other. I see them at night as well, but faintly.As such ..they seem like atoms.. who knows.

Today I noticed a few that were MUCH brighter.. it was kind of weird.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is off topic post.

I have always seen those little dots, so I have kept them somelike natural phenomena to me.

Just lately, like a year ago I have been interested about meditation. Thanks to ATS.

I have had only two meditating experiences:

1) I saw a golden electrical diamond and my eyes were pulsating fast. I was there, I wasnt dreaming!

2) Yesterday I had my second experience. It was this thick green jungle which appeared in my vision.

Both experiences had the same beginning, like I sunk into somekind of another vision. And I was there but the visions ran away from me the more I used my "rational sense". So I just tried to "spectate"

It was pretty nice.

But yeah totally off topic!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

edit on 22-5-2013 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BriGuyTM90
reply to post by micpsi

Are you suggesting we are seeing a particle that only exist at tremendous energy levels ( 125GeV or 13,000,000,000 9volt batteries) and has avg. life span of .000000000000000000000156 seconds before it decays?

Oh and I forgot to mention the Higgs is about .00000000000000001m.

No, of course not.
Firstly, optical vision is not involved, so the problem of resolution because of the size of the Higgs particle is irrevelant. Instead, what is involved here is a form of remote-viewing called "anima" in Sanskrit and listed over 2000 years ago by Patanjali as one of the eight siddhis, or paranormal powers, that can be activated through yoga. It magnifies microscopic objects. In a few people, this form of ESP can manifest spontaneously and temporarily, causing considerable confusion.

Secondly, what is "seen" with this form of microscopic remote-viewing is NOT the free particle, so your information about the lifetime of the Higgs particle is irrelevant because only the free Higgs particle decays. Instead, it is the Higgs boson that is part of the Bose-Einstein condensate pervading all space, according to current ideas. This Higgs field is a superfluid and Type 2 superconductor. The specks that are detected by this kind of vision superimposed on the normal visual field are not the excited, free particles but the stable quanta of the condensate.

The Higgs particle was first described in 1959 under controlled conditions by a well-known clairvoyant called Geoffrey Hodson. For details, see news item #9 here. If the people reporting this phenomenon had the ability to magnify these specks they see darting about in the air (an extension of this form of ESP that is very rare), they would soon discover that the objects were NOT floaters.

If you want to learn how this amazing form of remote-viewing was used over a century ago to describe quarks and to detect isotopes five years before the latter were even conceived, visit the research of Dr Stephen Phillips at: smphillips.8m.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join