It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bachmann: 9/11 And Benghazi Were God's Judgment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Errr... don't over do it or anything..lol.. It's Not THAT bad a mistake.

I really had gone looking because I had a bad feeling I could have been wrong. I don't live in Minnesota, after all and frankly. after what the GOP did to Ron Paul, right down to the snub at the Convention (class would have been at least inviting him to say a few things. Didn't have to, of course, but class is made up of things one doesn't have to do, eh?)?

I've stopped watching them with all that much interest for what individuals are up to. Unless it's something real stupid like this. Kinda reminds me of our republican in Missouri ..Todd Akin. I had to vote for McCaskill for that level of dumb. I'd been looking forward to voting against her, then we had to find out an imbecile was running instead of an intelligent Conservative. lol.... The GOP needs to Deny Ignorance a bit itself. It's got some doozies, eh?

edit on 13-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Whoa, she's a Christian? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, she mentioned God, omg, RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, the melodrama in here is hilarious. What's also hilarious, is if it were a Muslim cleric, you'd all scorn everyone for not "respecting" him and his views. If she were an Islamic, jew-hating, anti-american cleric -- preaching about "how Allah will strike the jewish and american establishments!" yeah, you'd all be "respecting" him then, and telling others not to be "insensitive" to his religious views.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kromlech
Whoa, she's a Christian? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, she mentioned God, omg, RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, the melodrama in here is hilarious. What's also hilarious, is if it were a Muslim cleric, you'd all scorn everyone for not "respecting" him and his views. If she were an Islamic, jew-hating, anti-american cleric -- preaching about "how Allah will strike the jewish and american establishments!" yeah, you'd all be "respecting" him then, and telling others not to be "insensitive" to his religious views.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

no, i'd still be saying the bitch is insane.....vengeful invisible friends are for crazy people..

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I seem to remember hearing something about an earth goddess named Gaia getting angry at some human parasites for trashing her planet...

from the scientist James Lovelock, the author of the Gaia Hypothesis

However, he also believed that humans were abusing the planet environmentally, jeopardizing the organism as a whole, "as though the human race is a cancer." In his latest book, The Revenge of Gaia, Lovelock claims that Gaia is now fully awakened, and she is angry. Lovelock writes “Just as the human body uses a fever to fight off an infection, Gaia is raising Her temperature to expel a harmful parasite – humans. Unless humans renounce their destructive ways and rejoin the diverse community of living beings in Gaia’s loving embrace then Gaia will be forced to act in order to secure Her supreme reign”. In the book Lovelock also claims, that on the current trajectory, “the human population will be reduced to a few breeding pairs by the end of this century.”

www.green-agenda.com...

Explain that, liberals who hate Christians
edit on 14-5-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join