It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More sky noise tonight right after 11 pm pacific time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Im here in Los Angeles California and it started around 11:08 pm.

Loud engine like noise filling the sky and still going as i write this. Sounds like a jet flying at a distance but non stop and never changing in strength.

Anyone else in the area or in other areas of the world hear anything right now?

my area code is 90006.
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: d

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

You've got a computer so I'm going to assume you have some sort of recording device as well.

Did you film it? If so why not?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
My headset wont pick it up so thats no good. And my phones mic wont record it correctly. I cant believe no one else is or has heard this noise. Maybe everyone is asleep as im about to do .

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

I've tried to record the "sky noise" myself and I couldn't pick it up either. I don't have expensive equipment just camcorders and my cell phone. I have heard it tho, local news picked it up in clintonville, wisconsin last year.

It's still unexplained.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Man, I sure wish someone would figure out what's causing such sounds. Scary!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Eh, fair enough response.

I went outside last time someone posted about them in my area and I couldn't hear a thing. Not doubting you, I just want to hear it for myself before I make any judgements.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

S+F op. You've exactly described the sound that I've heard here in Kentucky (Just south of Ft. Knox) for several nights at different times of the night (for the past 2 weeks or so), but always at night (anywhere from 10pm - 5am EST). Before anyone asks, no I didn't record them as they were low in volume and doubt the mic on my old and cheap recorder would be able to record it properly.

I do have a thought on what could be a possible cause of the sounds, as well as the sinkholes, volcanoes and quakes people has noticed in the last few years. The possible cause, at least it sounds plausible to me (I'm a total amateur, no formal training), is that of pressure building up at the core(either caused by it heating up or by some unknown cause), not unlike a pressure cooker. To me at least, it seems to explain all the above occurrences.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Been hearing this in the San Francisco area for last few weeks as well, and lots of unusual helicopter and small plane activity as well (low flying circling all day etc.)..

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I hear a deep rumbly hum for a couple days straight every now and then, but it's only indoors. It would be interesting if it were coming from the sky. Source or no, at least I'd know where it was coming from.

new topics

top topics

join