It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New girl here.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Welcome Amber

Just a quick note for future reference...all the posters above me are crazy...keep an eye on them

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hey, nice to see another young lady here!! Not sure about the pic though

I hope you find what you're searching for

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Just a quick note for future reference...all the posters above me are crazy...keep an eye on them

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ambie

New girl here.
Welcome new girl...here...

in the City of Truth,

ascension2012andbeyond.com...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Welcome! And, your avatar gives me the creeps

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
welcome to the wonderful world of ats young lady get your tinfoil hat your going to need it

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ambie

Welcome to ATS.

I hope you will enjoy it here.

Here are some good links to help you in your journey...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Peace
edit on 12-5-2013 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ambie

Don't listen to those who deem the avatar creepy! Spiders are awesome critters and truly fascinating if you ask me! Anyway I'm new here too! (Although I've been lurking on this site since I was about 16 years old!) It's a fun place if you look at the right things posted (watch out for those doomsayers and the ones that love to turn everything in to something that it isn't!) However, treasure your mind and allow it to grow by practice. Read what interests you and utilize the information others present to expand your thought! Btw, sorry I have no cookies to give you, I was always terrible at baking.

-Sc00b

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
reply to post by Ambie

You're not real are you? I mean, you sound like one of those government sock puppet accounts we keep hearing about. Something about your opening post strikes me as un-human. Seriously, it sounds like auto generated text that might be used for lots of different opening posts on lots of different websites. Prove you're a real person who will actually contribute to AboveTopSecret. Do it. I dare you.

If you are real, sorry.
edit on 11-5-2013 by ZeroReady because: (no reason given)

Are you friggin for real? Seriously get a life. How rude!

Why don't you prove you are real and actually contribute to ATS other than attack new members who are just saying hello!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

What topics interest you on here? What kind of search brought you here?

Do you like discussions on aliens/ufos or ancient civilizations or do you prefer politics and religion? I personally stay out of the political/religion forums on here lol they can get a little crazy!

Hope you enjoy it here and don't let people get to you! Ignore those who accuse you of being a govt agent! I have been accused of being paid disinfo agent many times and honestly it makes me laugh that my little posts bothered someone so much they actually thought i was paid to say the things i do. Oh how i wish!

If you ever have questions you can always message me. I'm always on here!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Haha your avy just creeped me out. I saw the eyes move out of the corner of my eye so I stared at it again and it made me jump...lol

thanks

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Welcome Amber! Hope you enjoy your stay here

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ambie

This is a wonderful place to discuss, learn and teach; see you around the forums!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nalanda93
reply to post by Ambie

Hello and greetings.. Welcome to ats... my name is G.

G, eh? Sounds like one of those MIB. They all have single letter names, I know I saw it on the movies.

*pulls covers over head*

Welcome stranger, prepare to be paranoid and have your world turned up side down.

You'd be surprised how crazy it gets in here

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and congratulations on your sobriety. May you never have to partake in the Kool aid that is government/corporate issued news/truth.

What will you find here? A lot of good stuff and some of it is crazy. However, it is damn better than TV!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Wow never seen someone get so many replies in an intro thread...

Maybe when I started I should have said I was 18 and called Amber... lol

Welcome to the site!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
FRESH MEAT!!!

Welcome to the insanity

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Wow never seen someone get so many replies in an intro thread...

Maybe when I started I should have said I was 18 and called Amber... lol

Welcome to the site!

Yea, I was thinking something similar. It must be popular. The post made the twitter feed. Really, what is happening is that a bunch of guys are flocking here to find a girlfriend... No offense Amber :-)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ambie

Welcome Amber. I too, am fairly new here and after observing the multitude of other 'places' to visit, I have found this one to be top notch. I too am 18, 4.05555 times over ,and have been fortunate enough to have experienced the 50's, educated in the 60's, survived the 70's and wondered what the cob happened after all of that. I think I am finding the answers to all my un-asked (because I could find no one who even understood the questions) queries about all we see, do, hear, feel, taste, smell and otherwise experience on a day to day basis.
You could not be in a better place right now Amber. Kudos

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm surprised too, I thought I'd get a few welcome posts and then be forgotten about lol. Once again, thanks for the many welcomes! Nice replies to wake up to. Really liking ATS so far.

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Hello and welcome to ATS

What topics interest you on here? What kind of search brought you here?

Do you like discussions on aliens/ufos or ancient civilizations or do you prefer politics and religion? I personally stay out of the political/religion forums on here lol they can get a little crazy!

Hope you enjoy it here and don't let people get to you! Ignore those who accuse you of being a govt agent! I have been accused of being paid disinfo agent many times and honestly it makes me laugh that my little posts bothered someone so much they actually thought i was paid to say the things i do. Oh how i wish!

If you ever have questions you can always message me. I'm always on here!

Well, originally I came across ATS while looking for ghost/UFO/Cryptzoology discussions. I've always been fascinated by the Paranormal & Area 51 world, so that's the main topic that brought me here. But I'm also a little interested in politics and conspiracies, though it comes second to the alien stuff. So when I saw that ATS has all of these topics plus more I knew I just had to join lol. And about the 'government sock puppet' account. Yeah that was a weird way to say hi but oh well, I'm not bothered by it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join