It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If We Humans do not explain God (Our creator) to itself; It does not exist (for that was our purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Tree falling in forest scenario, if no one observed/heard it falling (existing, it never happened). Premis. God is etherial, not a physical being, thus created a three dimensional being to express itself/to itself using various mechanisms. Those beings already created of the 6th, 5th and 4th dimensions, those closest and able to lower frequency vibration to carry this off (Claymation activation possible). It (God) kept all hidden/secret because it had enough smarts knowledge to understand if the human found out or became aware of the mechanics of creation would create Minatours and Centaurs NO! (that never happened) and yet did happen when the angle/angels bred with the animal human, Atlantian mythform/ think again and were Destroyed for doing so. The Angels broke cardinal rules told secrets and actually if had not mixed themselves with the genetics of the human would not have had to be jump started AGAIN (tiresome). If enough humans believe in a God form IT will Manifest, for some reason It Refuses ( I guess we are not contrite enough bruising/skinning our knees in prayer or naked in embarassment already). My thought being born here? WHERE AM I why am I here and WHO are these people.

edit on 11-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I don't get it? I saw God, he was on TV with John Denver! No, wait, it was Morgan Freeman with Jim Carey, No wait, He was some 'blue' dude at the center of the Galaxy that had a big hissy with Spock's brother, when he went of his meds!, no wait, I do know one thing. If 'God' created the known Universe(s), he doesn't need to leave Post-It notes with bloody angry monkey fingerprints all over them. Those are pretty 'transparent', unlike angry monkeys themselves. The Inquisition comes to mind .... The Twin Towers comes to mind .... The Holy Roman Empire comes to mind ..... Angry monkeys, yes indeed.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I am entangled in a web of metaphysical hoopla. OP, can you elucidate your points further so I can untangle myself from these webs. Thank you.
edit on 5/11/2013 by Nacirema because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonBase
I don't get it? I saw God, he was on TV with John Denver! No, wait, it was Morgan Freeman with Jim Carey, No wait, He was some 'blue' dude at the center of the Galaxy that had a big hissy with Spock's brother, when he went of his meds!, no wait, I do know one thing. If 'God' created the known Universe(s), he doesn't need to leave Post-It notes with bloody angry monkey fingerprints all over them. Those are pretty 'transparent', unlike angry monkeys themselves. The Inquisition comes to mind .... The Twin Towers comes to mind .... The Holy Roman Empire comes to mind ..... Angry monkeys, yes indeed.

God keeps showing up in the strangest places, MovieDome HOLLYWOOD. He was Morgan Freeman, (how could I have missed that obviousness), WHY DID HE NOT GIVE US THE HEADS UP? Hey, look for me in the next feature/creature film? Hes all over it. That movie with George Burns as God with Johnny Denver. God as THE CHRICSTOve director (sly aside to Christ) in "The Truman Show", God is everywhere hidden in celluloid, maybe that is the mechanism of "REVEAL". I prefer the Warner Brothers cartoon version Bugs Bunny or Road Runner to the Twin Towers, the 700 year reign of the HOLY ROMAN Empire, Adolf Hitler and his bunch of Stooges. God created the known Universe and neglected or was unaware that 3M created sticky back postit notes, it was a forensic thing, NO FINGERPRINTS LEFT behind. The bloody monkey was relagated to places that no one was supposed to find, the experiments left over; OOPS that opportunity to destroy evidence died in the fact that 'the mutually assured destruction' OF (between USA/USSR) did not take place during the 1962 Cuban Crisis (Perfect opportunity to kill the specie again or the evidence of human engineering).

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nacirema

I am entangled in a web of metaphysical hoopla. OP, can you elucidate your points further so I can untangle myself from these webs. Thank you.
edit on 5/11/2013 by Nacirema because: (no reason given)

I cannot, this is how my mind works, and at times the reason for MY generation of a thread is to 'help me "EXPLAIN" myself to myself'. I rely on you to untangle the thoughtform or add to it or expand upon it because I neglected to buy POST-it notes. Dont get near the metaphysical contemplative nonsense, it bites back; in that if you make a study of it you loose years off of your life in wonder and confusion, or the other: those years lost NOT studying it.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Tree falling in forest scenario, if no one observed/heard it falling (existing, it never happened). Premis. God is etherial, not a physical being, thus created a three dimensional being to express itself/to itself using various mechanisms. Those beings already created of the 6th, 5th and 4th dimensions, those closest and able to lower frequency vibration to carry this off (Claymation activation possible). It (God) kept all hidden/secret because it had enough smarts knowledge to understand if the human found out or became aware of the mechanics of creation would create Minatours and Centaurs NO! (that never happened) and yet did happen when the angle/angels bred with the animal human, Atlantian mythform/ think again and were Destroyed for doing so. The Angels broke cardinal rules told secrets and actually if had not mixed themselves with the genetics of the human would not have had to be jump started AGAIN (tiresome). If enough humans believe in a God form IT will Manifest, for some reason It Refuses ( I guess we are not contrite enough bruising/skinning our knees in prayer or naked in embarassment already). My thought being born here? WHERE AM I why am I here and WHO are these people.

Sister/sister...that's manna cut from the entrails of the finest of beasts...hopefully (cos you are jugularising) my conversations with myself will not be so...mmm...schizophrenic (how can I help this? splitting as I did...) seems, every time I turn around and face the mirror, there's me looking at me, looking at me, looking at me...that confusion has to stop on more than a dime...intellectualising it has not worked (there's mud in them there hills...) spiritualising it removes me from the forest (and disappears the forest)...I'm left conversing with all of me (perhaps until I can reach critical agreement and move forward)...all 'parts' are required (since they reverse-build)...but the puzzle is like a lobster trap I have made for myself...got in, can't get out...

Å99

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
you are partly right but just remember everything is a test he test you and he test himself

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
you are partly right but just remember everything is a test he test you and he test himself

As in I am IT/God and IT is also me. The test resides in whom, God or Me and who identifies itself first. Not a tiddlywinks game, not a teeder-todder. This is fine gamesmanship to the inth degree. Can I outsmart GOD as myself, or MYself as God (and can I tell the difference).
edit on 13-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Sister/sister...that's manna cut from the entrails of the finest of beasts...hopefully (cos you are jugularising) my conversations with myself will not be so...mmm...schizophrenic (how can I help this? splitting as I did...) seems, every time I turn around and face the mirror, there's me looking at me, looking at me, looking at me...that confusion has to stop on more than a dime...intellectualising it has not worked (there's mud in them there hills...) spiritualising it removes me from the forest (and disappears the forest)...I'm left conversing with all of me (perhaps until I can reach critical agreement and move forward)...all 'parts' are required (since they reverse-build)...but the puzzle is like a lobster trap I have made for myself...got in, can't get out...Å99

Corn die-sect-ed from the stomachs of noble beasts of burden (that would be the human slaves). There is only one place to put the cut in the jugular to finalize doctrine, killing any further conversation, between the beast and its "MYSELF sacrifical". You had no choice but to split and become a carnate being divided and yet as one with your creator (YOU ALL ALONG). Someone told me one day that I was a "deep thinker", NOPE I am always trying to get myself out of CARTOON STYLE quicksand is all (ITS TRICKY). I almost posted to another thread this: You have no idea there are more than one of me existing in this body, THEY ARE ALL ME just of different dimensionsal PROPERTIES (I am a fully 9D personality--thats going to work to test the waters of my sanity). Not a David Copperfieldian, Dynamo, David Blane or Christ as Angel being, [Chris Angel NO ONE GOT THAT ONE] just a CRAP human NOT PLYING "Loss Vegas" TRICKS or any tradecraft. JUST THE TRUTH. Are you supposed to get of the traps, as you say they construct themselves because you are their creator and we/YOU your higher self is/are our best teachers (believe me they are pulling for us as they have been there done that). God has no thing to do with any of it BTW unless you have faith in the invisible tyrant.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Tree falling in forest scenario, if no one observed/heard it falling (existing, it never happened). Premis. God is etherial, not a physical being, thus created a three dimensional being to express itself/to itself using various mechanisms. Those beings already created of the 6th, 5th and 4th dimensions, those closest and able to lower frequency vibration to carry this off (Claymation activation possible). It (God) kept all hidden/secret because it had enough smarts knowledge to understand if the human found out or became aware of the mechanics of creation would create Minatours and Centaurs NO! (that never happened) and yet did happen when the angle/angels bred with the animal human, Atlantian mythform/ think again and were Destroyed for doing so. The Angels broke cardinal rules told secrets and actually if had not mixed themselves with the genetics of the human would not have had to be jump started AGAIN (tiresome).

In other words:

God hates intelligence. God wants to keep everyone stupid so they can stay trapped here, instead of letting them have the knowledge for ultimate freedom. God is a slave-master.

If enough humans believe in a God form IT will Manifest, for some reason It Refuses ( I guess we are not contrite enough bruising/skinning our knees in prayer or naked in embarassment already). My thought being born here? WHERE AM I why am I here and WHO are these people.

SATAN is appears in this world as Pain, Suffering, Longing and Selfishness and GOD refuses to appear as Love to heal the world from all of this corruption and suffering. However, GOD claims to "care" (God is supposedly Love) yet allows this to continue, and always giving false hope such as Jesus who talked to his followers saying he'll return before THAT generation ended and yet those he spoke to waited for him and he never returned; not to them, not to their children, not to their grandchildren, and not even to the Christians today. It is now 2013AD Jesus failed his own prophecy of returning many generations passed and he did not returned in THAT generation with the kingdom of heaven as he promised. Yet, despite Jesus failing his prophecy by not returning when he said he would, people still hang on to Jesus's words today because it gives them Hope that things will be better. LOVE may be FANTASY and SUFFERING may be TRUTH. Maybe that is why Satan (Selfishness/Pain/Suffering) always appears but not God (Love/Service/Care). Just a thought

Here is a short story I heard (it is something to think about):

Death walked up to LIfe and Life said "how come everyone loves me but hate you?" and Death said "because I am the painful truth and you are a beautiful lie".

edit on 13-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by arpgme

Tree falling in forest scenario, if no one observed/heard it falling (existing, it never happened). Premis. God is etherial, not a physical being, thus created a three dimensional being to express itself/to itself using various mechanisms. Those beings already created of the 6th, 5th and 4th dimensions, those closest and able to lower frequency vibration to carry this off (Claymation activation possible). It (God) kept all hidden/secret because it had enough smarts knowledge to understand if the human found out or became aware of the mechanics of creation would create Minatours and Centaurs NO! (that never happened) and yet did happen when the angle/angels bred with the animal human, Atlantian mythform/ think again and were Destroyed for doing so. The Angels broke cardinal rules told secrets and actually if had not mixed themselves with the genetics of the human would not have had to be jump started AGAIN (tiresome).

arpgme
In other words: God hates intelligence. God wants to keep everyone stupid so they can stay trapped here, instead of letting them have the knowledge for ultimate freedom. God is a slave-master.

Yes, the God in charge of this universe fell in frequency and instead of a vibration of the "love" took the easy one lower hate/strife and ate it as food+energy=power, energy comes in many forms negative or positive its all edible. The trapping of the human EMOTION was to be a food source. Knowledge was something to be kept hidden and it was. Buddists figured this out eons ago and never allowed God to siphon off their emotion; smart: let the western religions fall prey to the subterfuse.

If enough humans believe in a God form IT will Manifest, for some reason It Refuses ( I guess we are not contrite enough bruising/skinning our knees in prayer or naked in embarassment already). My thought being born here? WHERE AM I why am I here and WHO are these people.

Arpgme
SATAN is appears in this world as Pain, Suffering, Longing and Selfishness and GOD refuses to appear as Love to heal the world from all of this corruption and suffering. However, GOD claims to "care" (God is supposedly Love) yet allows this to continue, and always giving false hope such as Jesus who talked to his followers saying he'll return before THAT generation ended and yet those he spoke to waited for him and he never returned; not to them, not to their children, not to their grandchildren, and not even to the Christians today. It is now 2013AD Jesus failed his own prophecy of returning many generations passed and he did not returned in THAT generation with the kingdom of heaven as he promised. Yet, despite Jesus failing his prophecy by not returning when he said he would, people still hang on to Jesus's words today because it gives them Hope that things will be better. LOVE may be FANTASY and SUFFERING may be TRUTH. Maybe that is why Satan (Selfishness/Pain/Suffering) always appears but not God (Love/Service/Care). Just a thought.

Satan appears as many things. Some think it is Lucifer, NOT. Satan is an amalgomized being construct that inhabits the 4D world and has the ability to cause pain, suffering etc. In reality Satan is Gods creation as an adjunctive participle to describe the other side of ITSELF. God is a YIN/YANG creature, and invented this being to descibe the other half of itself. Here is the stange thing, Satan is Active as Evil, God is Passive as Love Force, meaning Satans winning (GOD CREATED IT AND ALLOWS ITS BEING). Many people are distressed that the rapture did not happen, these persons are devout Christians. What happened, for them they cannot concieve that their God lied to them/allowed them to believe in 2012 Dec 21 scenario. They make excuses for the lack thereof (its insane thinking). Jesus failed his own prophesy of death and resurrection to modern man.
LOVE+FANTASY+BELIEF+Walt Disneyian innocense=the SECRET of a claymation human ANIMATED FORM I always thought Lucifer loved us in a way so different and was demonized for it; because IT did not call for a conference meeting JUST DID IT the "fallen angel gave us freewill self knowledge". Everything is backwards and we are being lied to.

arpgme
Here is a short story I heard (it is something to think about):
Death walked up to LIfe and Life said "how come everyone loves me but hate you?" and Death said "because I am the painful truth and you are a beautiful lie".

This is the saga of the human condition. Unfortunately we are self aware and know that our physical vessel dies, we are undecided as to the ultimate the fate of our eternal spiritual being/where it goes beyond material death that very short sentence encompasses all renumerations.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Satan is active as selfishness, God is passive as selflessness. Leaning into the self-LESS-ness, the Love is felt as it feels unconditional and like complete acceptance. Leaning into the Self-ISH-ness, it feels like Power - motivation - empowerment. Lucifer is a part of this "self-empowerment" movement but the Light that Lucifer holds represents Knowledge so that one can have the advantage to really plan and do what one wants.

As for the short story about "Life" and "Death" , you are taking it too literally. Yes, I also believe that we have consciousness/spirit that goes on after this life, but the words "Life" and "Death" itself, in this short story were metaphorical.

"Death" represents the pain and suffering - In this short story "Death" does not actually mean the dying of the physical body. It is referring more to all of the Pain and Suffering that comes with it - which can be felt in any part of life and not just death.

"Life" represents the passion and vitality. It represent the love of experience, the excitement.

So let's look at the story again:

"Because I am the painful truth (suffering/pain/death), and you are a beautiful lie (passion/love/excitement)."

Notice how "excitement" seems to only come with new experiences or when something is being waited for in hope, or when interesting changes are being seen. Meanwhile, pain and suffering is always happens as one learn and grow as a person/spirit.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

"Because I am the painful truth (suffering/pain/death), and you are a beautiful lie (passion/love/excitement)."

Notice how "excitement" seems to only come with new experiences or when something is being waited for in hope, or when interesting changes are being seen. Meanwhile, pain and suffering is always happens as one learn and grow as a person/spirit.

Right, the painful truth is a torturous ending, the passion of soul progression is exciting as it could over and over again renew hope (no matter how many times you think you failed). The Pain and Suffering are the element to cause the growth (get out of that transition and make/force the growth to happen. Makes good sense.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Or maybe, the spirit exists in complete peace and these negative experiences are here in order to make things more interesting.

The more "negative" we are, the more fun we can have being different from our original spirit self.

The more "positive" we are, the more we are staying true to our true spiritual essence and bringing that here as a physical reflection of spirit.

So, I don't think anything needs to be "learned" just spirits carving out roles to play.

There is no destination for a "spirit" to reach. Spirit is just an existing, expressing a different part of existence as a unique personality which can then become more physical and express itself here, no "wrong" or "right" in any of this; however, if a "spirit" is more selfish, it can bring itself to a less harmonious place since "like attracts like" is a VERY active law in the spirit world (In physical: they call it "law of attraction").

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Or maybe, the spirit exists in complete peace and these negative experiences are here in order to make things more interesting. The more "negative" we are, the more fun we can have being different from our original spirit self. The more "positive" we are, the more we are staying true to our true spiritual essence and bringing that here as a physical reflection of spirit.So, I don't think anything needs to be "learned" just spirits carving out roles to play. There is no destination for a "spirit" to reach. Spirit is just an existing, expressing a different part of existence as a unique personality which can then become more physical and express itself here, no "wrong" or "right" in any of this; however, if a "spirit" is more selfish, it can bring itself to a less harmonious place since "like attracts like" is a VERY active law in the spirit world (In physical: they call it "law of attraction")

The spirit that exists in complete peace is not here. It has attained through progression of the soul as a human (the understanding itself) perfect union and reunites with itself (back to God source). So the fun and games are part of the party in understanding itself IS ALL. When engaged in this facitiousness it prolongs YOUR spirit progression, (up to you). The positive or negative play acting is a result of you balancing your Karma, past and or future present (did you kill your past life killer yet). Spirit does not learn as a singular entity, God does through your particularized piece of ITSELF given to you to describe itself to itself. You may think there is no ultimate destination for Spirit; and you would be wrong. It is always the goal of splintered radiation to recombine with its Source Energy. THIS IS THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. This format (taking this energy and infusing/animating a clay/human) is a new one and extremely inventive. Its here has been as sublime as an idea form Giapettos wooden "Pinocchio", any ventriaquists DUMMY or that discribed as 'puppeteering' ; it is not as if you have not been schooled. All spirits have a game plan- and that is to progress from each dimension to the next ONLY (no time left get it done now). There is no right or wrong in the way this is done, just the time factor, and eventually (NOW) the lack of physical bodies to manefest within and with regards to selfish intent, perhaps 200 years ago, human bodies are hard to come by unless legacied (reservations only).

new topics

top topics

join