It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Al-Qaeda Linked Terrorists Threaten "Unbearable Hell"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That was a joke, right? We'll definately get hit again, it's a question of when and the magnitude. We'll know how badly we've damaged Al-Quada (however you spell that crap) by the magnitude. Nobody should be naive enough to think we can stop everything.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Whoa marg...that's good sarcasim

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
yeah is sarcasm I am in that mood right now, so I think I am going to change my mood, on my member area, and yes I do really believe that nothing is going to happen any time soon.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
rock on man, nothing wrong with a little sarcasm

wait, ... was that sarcasm?

.... nope

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
OK I am so tired of the crying and whining going on about other countries not liking us (USA). They never have liked us and they never will!! Who cares? All of the other countries are jealous of what Americans have: Freedom, Money, Houses, Jobs, Religon, ect..... If America was heaven on earth, people would still hate us, that's how it has always been and always will be!!

Why do people from European nations think America wants your input?? We have been the country everyone wants to live in for the past 100 + years! Worry about your own countries, we will be just fine! People bashing us for voting Bush are just upset they did'nt have it their way, having Kerry the coward voted in so other countries could walk all over the U.S. Kerry conceded (quited) before the election was even over!!! Is that the type of man America should have? A quitter!! You would like that would'nt you?

Spain, France, Germany ect... would have loved that! Face it , America is the best Nation in the world, we clean up the trash around the world when other candy a$$ countries are to scared and weak to do so! France would be speaking German today if we did'nt save your a$$es from Hitler, now you want to call our president Hitler-like?? It amazes me how ignorant other countries and Americans alike can support people like Saddam and Bin laden and make America look like the bad guys who just went in and killed innocent people for the fun of it. It's the price of war, some innocent people die, but justice prevails!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is almost funny to me.

If anyone thinks threats-ot god forbid another attack will slow the US down or stop us-raise your hand-hmm, no hands-your correct!

Another attack on the US would only strengthen our resolve to attack terrorists even more.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by moneymaker
Americans have: Freedom, Money, Houses, Jobs, Religon, ect.....

moneymaker, last time i went out my front door we Aussies have all that too.
But we do have a government that is so far up the Bush admin' that...you know.

I guess the missing word is security.

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by trogdor
That was a joke, right? We'll definately get hit again, it's a question of when and the magnitude.

When you do, you will realize what the "leftist loonies" were saying all along. Good luck, you are going to need tons of it in those camps.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm not even sure what that means

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

People bashing us for voting Bush are just upset they did'nt have it their way, having Kerry the coward voted in so other countries could walk all over the U.S. Kerry conceded (quited) before the election was even over!!! Is that the type of man America should have? A quitter!! You would like that would'nt you?

Yes, Kerry the man not afraid to serve in Vietnam is a coward. Not like our heroic president who is willing to have Americans die for corporate greed even after being too afraid to serve himself.

As far as Kerry being a quitter he realized that there were not enough votes in Ohio. He didn't want the country to go through the same agony as in 2000. That is very commendable in my book.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ledbedder20
It has nothing to do with like or dislike or just wanting the approval of the world. It has to do with doing the rught thing and in this case over 100,000 civilians have died in Iraq, mainly due to coalition led airstrikes.

Over 100,000 Really?....and how did you get this number if I may ask?.....

You got any "reliable" links to corroborate this?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by trogdor
sure, we gave him weapons when he was fighting Iran. At that time Iraq was not a threat, Iran was. You know the world changes guys, your friend one day can be your enemy later and vice-versa. You know we nuked Japan and now they are one of our better allies in Iraq.

well you can be sure that Great Britain will remain your BEST FRIEND in Iraq and anywhwere else we have to go. Brit's generally have a high regard for America despite what some of our media try to portray, just like you we see what will happen if we don't stick together

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Another attack on the US would only strengthen our resolve to attack terrorists even more.

It amazes me to see how few of my fellow members seem to understand this, or what is really going on here. It's not like we've made a secret of who we are or what we're about -- they complain about that, too.

No seriously folks, we are not going to surrender. This is a fight to the death, and many good people are putting everything on the line to make sure we're not the ones who die.

Whether anyone else understands that or not is irrelevant. That's just the way it is with us.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by moneymakerAll of the other countries are jealous of what Americans have: Freedom, Money, Houses, Jobs, Religon, ect..... If America was heaven on earth, people would still hate us, that's how it has always been and always will be!!
Lol? In what dream do you live? I don�t know what you know of the world outside your house, but I do happen to have Freedom, Money, a house, a job etc. etc. too and guess what, I am not jaleous. Why should I be jaleous???

Why do people from European nations think America wants your input??
Why do you think we want your input or others want your input? Why do you think Belgians like American Nukes standing in our country? Why do you think we like an American basy in our country at all?

We have been the country everyone wants to live in for the past 100 + years!
Lol? Come on, get real please!

Worry about your own countries, we will be just fine! People bashing us for voting Bush are just upset they did'nt have it their way, having Kerry the coward voted in so other countries could walk all over the U.S. Kerry conceded (quited) before the election was even over!!! Is that the type of man America should have? A quitter!! You would like that would'nt you?
God! Why do you think that if someone bashes Bush he is also bashing you in person? Are you that indoctrinated? Why is it that you believe that if people like Kerry more that it is like that because we could walk over the US??? Geesh. Liking Kerry more doesn�t have to do with wanting to walk over the US. Even with Kerry having the power Europe would not be able to do that nor have the intention to do that. Stop being so Paranoid.

Spain, France, Germany ect... would have loved that! Face it , America is the best Nation in the world, we clean up the trash around the world when other candy a$$ countries are to scared and weak to do so! France would be speaking German today if we did'nt save your a$$es from Hitler, now you want to call our president Hitler-like??
BS. If in the first place the world didn�t let it come that far then there was no need for a 2nd WW. Secondly when exactly did US became involved? And why? Can you blame a country like France for being weaker than America or Germany? Can you blame them for not building out such an Army like Hitler�s?! I don�t think so. Not all people are war liking idiots you know. Cleaning up trash? Right, but when exactly? After you created it.

It amazes me how ignorant other countries and Americans alike can support people like Saddam and Bin laden and make America look like the bad guys who just went in and killed innocent people for the fun of it. It's the price of war, some innocent people die, but justice prevails!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
It amazes me how people are able to think the way you do. Does anyone say America is bad? Nope, some just don�t like your President which does not mean we have anything against Americans or that we consider Americans as bad guys. As the matter in fact we do not consider the American people as bad guys, get your facts straight please.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

OK I am so tired of the crying and whining going on about other countries not liking us (USA). They never have liked us and they never will!! Who cares? All of the other countries are jealous of what Americans have: Freedom, Money, Houses, Jobs, Religon, ect..... If America was heaven on earth, people would still hate us, that's how it has always been and always will be!!

Now that's funny...
Often life in Europe is just as good or even better than in the United States. So what are you talking about??? I love the U.S., but at the moment Europe has just as much freedom, money, houses, jobs etc...

Spain, France, Germany ect... would have loved that! Face it , America is the best Nation in the world, we clean up the trash around the world when other candy a$$ countries are to scared and weak to do so! France would be speaking German today if we did'nt save your a$$es from Hitler, now you want to call our president Hitler-like??

A major amount of innacuracies here. The ALLIES defeated the Nazi's. It's highly doubtlful that the United States could've ever done that alone. in every history books they talk about the Allies vs the Axis... Not the Americans vs the Nazi's. Get the history straight before you start talking things that did not happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The Nazi's kicked europes "a" until the US got involved. Sorry your memory is so short.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Did they take over England? Could the U.S. have defeated them on their own, without help from any other countries??? I think not.

Russia was attacking at the same time, don't forget them. Russia invaded Berlin.

If there were arrogant Russians at ATS they would be saying the exact same thing you guys are saying.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
The Nazi's kicked europes "a" until the US got involved. Sorry your memory is so short.

DrHoracid, so the nazi' are good then?? Don't forget the neo-nazi' are alive and well.

Sanc'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join