It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kings & Queens: Heaven & Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Not all blind your eyes and steal your dreams.

More importantly what we will discuss here is the symbolism of the Female/Male entities.

In mythology it is quite accurate to assume the female deity Queen of the Heavens. After all all men start out as female int he womb and women give birth to life.

The beliefs of Kali a Hindu goddess and the Egyptian goddess Nuit best describe this thesis.

Now wii look at Hades god of the underworld.

Where in our physical paradox can we find mirrors for such beliefs.

The female genitalia is a portal for that which life is birthed. This is resemblant of black holes. While we perceive black holes as consuming everything they also are known to release energy that is not observable with the naked eye.

I would argue a theory that at the other end of the black hole is a star releasing godly amounts of energy into it's own solar system.

Like a funnel. Which is represented with Pyramids.

The ovaries of the female are located above the female genitalia representing a travel downwards from the "Heavens" in order to conceive.

The male testes Are located farthest south. Indicating a Spiritual Underworld.

It is the male who determines the gender of the child.

With this being quite evident. Wouldn't it make sense that men can alter and or summon spirits to be born in the physical world.

If men determine the gender and men represent "Hades" god of the Underworld. Wouldn't it make sense that like necromancers spiritual energy can be manipulated and birthed due to the will of male entity?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Only the female is able to give birth. In species and organisms that are able to change their biology, even they must become female to give birth. There is no denying that the Feminine is synonymous with Birth and Life.

The Masculine phallus and obelisk point upward. The only way to point up is if you are below.

"That's all have to say about tha'at."
- Forest Gump

edit on 11-5-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

I would say that the head of the phallus is represented by the sun.

Kali resurrected her dead husband or she is sometimes seen as sitting on him. As you pointed out the obelisk points up.

I would connect Osiris here also.

What I'm getting at though is could men through spiritual workings determine the soul that is born in the physical fetus?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'd like to note here to anyone interested that if we look at the numbers 6 and 9.

We get testes & ovaries.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Not quite true.
You might want to do a bit of reading about seahorses.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

Have you ever thought about whether or not sea horses might be genetically modified?

But good lookin out Reptiles have been known to reproduce a-sexually to.

If the universe is a-sexual then that means Jesus or any man walking as the brain of the operation would have to have a female half.

Seeing as how mammals are not a-sexual.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I like this idea. Whenever a massive star collapses it forms into a vagina, and so our universe is littered with a myriad of vaginas everywhere which suck the light out of our world and don't let any escape. Damn vaginas.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

But the male seahorse is only carrying the babies for the female. She developed the eggs which the male can not do. His biology is still fully male, and only serves as a surrogate for the female.

The male seahorse is only an egg babysitter,.... not the same.

It would be like a male cock putting the hen's eggs in his pocket till they hatched.

edit on 12-5-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

I think its all give-and-take equally.

The feminine needs the seed from the masculine.
The masculine needs the womb of the feminine.
The feminine needs the masculine to protect her offspring.
The masculine needs the feminine to expand the tribe.

Obviously sexual identities have evolved and changed over the past 10,000 years as science has helped us handspring up the food chain. However, the biological imperatives are there. One half of the gender equation seeds and protects, the other half receives and births.

As for determining the gender of the fetus, both parents are involved. Genetics has a pretty good grasp of how traits and qualities are passed on. I'm not a geneticist, I don't fully understand it. However, in my own family we all take after my dad. Neither myself, nor my two brothers, have our mother's hair color, eyes, height, or even many facial/body features. However, other of my friends take after their mother's side very heavily, getting hair color, eye color, a nose, etc from the mother's lineage. Dominant and recessive genes I would imagine. Again though, I don't fully understand how it works, as genetics is not my speciality.

Oh, and, before Hades became the King of the Underworld, it belonged to figures like Nyx, Hecate, and Persephone (all three of whom have their origins in cultic worship long before the Greek demiurge arrived on the scene).

This mirrors many other ancient mythologies which have a Queen of the Underworld, like Ereshkigal in Sumerian-Akkadian mythology, or Lelwani in Hittite/Hurrian mythology. Typically a masculine King of the Underworld comes along as a later addition to the mythology, typically becoming King through rape and force.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Osiris was not in the original Egyptian mythology. Also, before Ra was the god of the sun, he was connected to Saturn. Anubis - the dog-like god of Death and The Underworld, was originally the son of Ra. Being the god of "death" and the underworld. He is the god of change and resurrection because death is an ending which leads to a new beginning.

A person can say masculine represents the darkness because the darkness gives birth to light - potential turns to form - just like the seed (semen) turns into a new life (offspring).

One can say the feminine represents the light since the light gives off warmth (love and nurturing).

It depends on the perspective of how you want to look at things...

Also, this whole thing about "masculine" and "feminine" where do gay people fit into this because that is a part of sexuality as well...
edit on 12-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

The female came before the male is what we are being told it's like Tiamat before Marduk.

Actually the female only produces an X. It's the males job to provide a X and or a Y. So yes men do determine the gender.

You can actually have a scientist fertilize ovaries for you. For a price a doctor will go and look at your seed take out the males or females whichever you and your partner want.

And you don't have to worry about having a child you don't want.

This is old news. I seen it on the news back in school.

Whoever starred you must have been a drop out. Or didn't pay attention in science class.
edit on 12-5-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Gay people are population control. They are also abnormalities.

The only reason it's so common today is because the more people breed and stay in one spot the more everyones sub-conscious calculates the crowded area and so resources must be limited and what not and then people are born gay.

Living in high populated ares and areas growing will vastly increase the chance of gays. It's the human species trying to stay in harmony with it's host planet.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

The female came before the male is what we are being told it's like Tiamat before Marduk.

Except that, mythologically speaking, Tiamat and Apsu simultaneously existed before Marduk. It was not a case of Feminine predating Masculine. What the Assyrian-Babylonian Marduk myth actually represents is the advent of a patriarchal system. Marduk slaying Tiamat is not about one coming before the other, as much as it is about Male dominating Female.

Actually the female only produces an X. It's the males job to provide a X and or a Y. So yes men do determine the gender.

Only superficially. A male's X and Y chromosomes are absolutely useless if a female doesn't contribute her own X chromosome. The male might cap it off, securing one, or the other, but if he really were the sole force of decision, then the female wouldn't even need to contribute an X at all. A male's X and Y on their own would be enough to determine which gender it would be.

Again, equal involvement. Just as I suggested in my original reply.

You can actually have a scientist fertilize ovaries for you. For a price a doctor will go and look at your seed take out the males or females whichever you and your partner want.

Of course the study of genetics has significantly advanced since ancient mythology. Except, medically altering the child to fit what you want is not the same as what your original post suggested. Changing the genetic makeup through genetics is not the Male deciding, but science removing choice, period. This example defeats the purpose of your post entirely.

And you don't have to worry about having a child you don't want.

This statement doesn't really have anything to do with your stance.

This is old news. I seen it on the news back in school.

As did I. My original post was covering the natural birth process. Your original post suggested nothing about scientifically limiting choice, removing genetic material, and the like. Your original post, like my reply, covered the natural process of birth as reflected in mythology.

Whoever starred you must have been a drop out. Or didn't pay attention in science class.

I'm sure they paid as much attention in biology class, as you did during the mythology section of history class.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

join