Mali and a UK Exercise/War Game

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't normally do these posts. But I will now.
I know a friend who knows a friend.
They work high up in the British Navy. I heard 2nd hand
They are doing a HEAVY WAR GAME - AS WE SPEAK!!!
I am hearing Mali, something will happen there.

The person I spoke to is IN this War Game just now.
I can't say a few things, but whenever there is a War Game, there seems to be an event.
The War game is in and around London and certain locations.
I am hearing its preparation for something and was told "Mali" - Something is or will go down there

That is all I have, anyone heard anything else?
The UK are doing a HUGE War Game Drill as we speak.

Cheers




posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny
 


Are you talking about Joint Warrior because that kicked of only about a month ago?



posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by shauny
 


Are you talking about Joint Warrior because that kicked of only about a month ago?


Not got a clue, all I know is what I posted.
Sorry..
You got a link there?

Shaun



posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny
 


www.royalnavy.mod.uk...

sure

It kicked off last month and its mostly around Scotland but if the guy you spoke to is high up then he may have been directing the events from London.

It happens annually, I have actually watch it off the Mull of Kintyre and its quite a show.

I would guess that’s what your friend was talking about just because of the timing and the scale of the exercise.
edit on 11-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
All I know is that the UK is only transporting French troops and equipment by plane etc. You know, logistics. And that no UK troops or servicemen are in Mali in a combatant role. However, that was back in January and snipping into March. Could something have happened to get the UK involved?

For all we know there could be a security event in London, dare I say, explosive situation?, I'm just throwing ideas no facts in my statement. I'll keep my ears to the ground and see what I can find out. I know a few people in several military roles, both Army and Navy. But I'm thinking I would've heard from them if anything is going down. Thanks for the post OP.



posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by shauny
 


www.royalnavy.mod.uk...

sure

It kicked off last month and its mostly around Scotland but if the guy you spoke to is high up then he may have been directing the events from London.

It happens annually, I have actually watch it off the Mull of Kintyre and its quite a show.

I would guess that’s what your friend was talking about just because of the timing and the scale of the exercise.
edit on 11-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)


Ahh good man.
The way it was worded to me was "Something" is afoot
I know they do drills and war games, I hope they do, so if something happens, they know what to do.
Just the Mali thing. Searching here, not a lot about that place.
I seen this www.thedailybeast.com...
But I can't find much else.

Do you live near in Kintyre

Cheers



posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RobbieK
 


Thanks Robbie.
Not often I do these type of posts, but they seemed fairly "Sure" Something is happening or going to happen in Mali. And that date you gave, I just posted a link from the same year.. lol
Wonder why nothing else to view and I am looking.

Cheers for that..





posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Worst case scenario Britain is still trying to pretend they have an empire after being but hurt about threatening to leave the EU.

Even that twat cameron was talking about projecting power into Somalia lol. Yeah there a great market to invest in lol, may as well head to the Congo while we are at it, jesus.



posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
reply to post by RobbieK
 


Thanks Robbie.
Not often I do these type of posts, but they seemed fairly "Sure" Something is happening or going to happen in Mali. And that date you gave, I just posted a link from the same year.. lol
Wonder why nothing else to view and I am looking.

Cheers for that..




Something already happened in Mali (a civil war, a coup, French/African intervention, revolt crushed) but now the French are leaving as African Peacekeepers come in.



posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
Worst case scenario Britain is still trying to pretend they have an empire after being but hurt about threatening to leave the EU.

Even that twat cameron was talking about projecting power into Somalia lol. Yeah there a great market to invest in lol, may as well head to the Congo while we are at it, jesus.


This is why I want an independent Scotland in 2014.
We (Scottish people) want out of this War Machine.
I am not saying we won't have crooks in office. But Scotland is a VERY SMALL Country.
We give like. £3B into the UK Economy and get £1B back, and we have the Oil Fields.
We can sustain ourselves. My only fear is we turn into another Northern Ireland.
Anyone with a Brain will know about the troubles in the West of Scotland

Cheers..





top topics
 
0

log in

join