It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO theory- Who, Where & Why

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABeing
Now, knowing that we only have our own reality as reference when speculating about this subject, we are limited to our physical senses to explain the nature of the phenomenon; despite knowing, although often forgetting, that our senses and level of intelligence specifically limit the scope of both our imagination and perception of reality.

That is pretty much my recent thought on the matter, as well. I suppose it would be nice if aliens and UFOs (and all the various other folklore type critters and people) could be explained as something simple, like creatures from another planet or dimension. We like to have things explained in a way we can understand.

But, fortunately or unfortunately, we're very limited by our basic perceptions, intelligence, and physical interaction with what we perceive as reality. And I'm of the opinion that REAL aliens and UFOs represent tiny glimpses we catch of a larger reality that we just don't have the physiology or ability to comprehend.

I'll drag out my cat analogy again. As human beings, we all agree that taxes exist. Yeah, they're symbolic, but they're real. But try to explain that to a cat, which doesn't in any way have the ability to comprehend that kind of reality. We like to think we're different, and are smart enough to understand the totality of reality. But we're really not that much smarter than a cat. A few notches up on the intelligence scale (by our standards). And it might take being 100 notches up before we could even begin to comprehend what's really going on with REAL reality, which includes aliens and UFOs and leprechauns, etc.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Erno86

Well, the idea is that you start say, here, and you speed off to the other side of the galaxy at the speed of light and then return, years will have passed here, while you have barely aged at all. Time dialation.

So for a species that does this often, their loved ones will have passed away, while they are traipsing avout the galaxy. But every planet they may visit along the way would observe this same effect.
Alien leaves and stays gone for 30 years, but when he returns he doesn't appear to have aged at all. It is because he hasn't. He has been gallavanting around the galaxy at the speed of light.

At least that is how I understand it. I could very well be wrong.

Well...in that aspect, I hope you are wrong. Remember...I'm talking about faster than light capable starships that visit our planet --- where [starship] speed increases exponentially squared too many times the speed of light --- with a magnetic shield protecting it's occupants....along with the ability of a photon engine to suck in photons and expell them with tremendous thrust, due to the gravitic laws of the starship's engine; that has the gravitic pull of a mini-black hole.

edit on 15-5-2013 by Erno86 because: added a few words...grammar

edit on 15-5-2013 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 15-5-2013 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Unlike a cruise to Mexico and back, perhaps they live on the spaceships full time. It is their home. There is no going back to loved ones. They are way past that.

And then you have the big mamma ships that come here and drop off their big loads. Now they have a whole airforce and hotel system set up on the Moon and in the ocean. No need to go anywhere.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Hmmm... I tend to consider many of your posts interesting, so I too must be loony. It's fairly obvious that at least some of the experiences people have point to the scenario you envisioned. Most of the truly great minds who researched this phenomena came to the same possible conclusions.

There is no argument here that this reality (and the possibility that that label, "reality," is incorrect) is far, far more than our feeble minds and senses can comprehend. Only recently we discovered that most of our reality is made from something we can barely measure, let alone understand (dark matter... energy). To not acknowledge that the future will hold an infinity of mind bending discoveries is... akin to building one's worldview from the descriptions of a retarded marmoset.

I tend to see many of my fellow humans as only a notch above cat smart, me included.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Im making a series about this and this is the 3rd part.

Theres some interesting information people might want in here.

Anyway questions?

Here is my explaination of the 4 primal elements or the 4 physical state and 5th non physical state darkness.

Should help explain inter dimensional beings a bit.
edit on 16-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Got it

I'll surely look into that as well.
That is what's so neat with speculations and an open-minded discussion: it is alright to be wrong.

reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Yeah, I have heard this alien-cro mag link before and I find it an interesting idea for sure. It is worth putting into relation to the "contamination theory" where asteroids containing microbes hit the earth an introduced life. Was that impact totally by chance or was it some sort of intentional projectile? Was there blueprints for cro-mag in there as well?
It's fun to think about it anyway

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
But, fortunately or unfortunately, we're very limited by our basic perceptions, intelligence, and physical interaction with what we perceive as reality. And I'm of the opinion that REAL aliens and UFOs represent tiny glimpses we catch of a larger reality that we just don't have the physiology or ability to comprehend.

Yes, spot-on exactly!
It is this "larger reality" that fascinates and drives me forward in life. I've seen some things that has made me numb with awe but that I have no idea of how to explain, but it doesn't matter really; just the notion of knowing that there is so much more out there is quite enough actually

Still, I think specualtions over it is good. I makes new patterns among our synapses. Ontology is a wonderful thing to dig into....as long as you got the psyche for it

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Forgive me Raud for what seems like I'm changing your questions, but we're travelling
the same road, it's just that I'm wearing different high-heels!

Who are They...? Where are They from...? Why are They Here?
But I think the real question should be:
Who am I and where am I going?

It seems that for centuries that we have looked for an answer to why we're here.
Time was, we accepted that an omnipotent being held sway in the heavens and we were
at the mercy of his masculine far-reaching decisions.

Lightning flashed, glowing chariots and fiery dragons raced across the sky, there were
events going on that we -as mere mortals, could only guess at. For the brave ones among
us, we would ponder on our small inconsequential part in the grand stage play above
and wonder when we would move up the casting list.

Men told other men that we -as a social animal, should go about our chores and at certain
times of the day or week, give praise to our God and enjoy our supplication before this
most-powerful of forces.

We did... and yet misfortune and misery still dogged us through our history and it seemed
we were mere puppets, without any input to our destiny. We muttered to ourselves in
our toil and began to doubt.

Our faith was just that, a hope-based belief that if we did the right thing on Earth, then
we would be rewarded with a better place at the end of our lives.
Educated men said so, so it must be true. But we learned that such men can be wrong.
Strange lights continued to move across the skies and sometimes, odd-looking craft
were glimpsed.

Then -with the assistance of mediums such as Television and thought-provoking books,
we pondered if creatures similar to ourselves were planning our future, maybe we'd just
been looking at it the wrong way... maybe we were closer to steering our own destiny.

Granted, these aliens looked different to us and just like our fashion trends, their clothes,
vehicles and schemes seemed to change. But, that indicated 'they' were like us... exotic at
times and serious when needed to be.

We looked at their external appearance, that was what fascinated us. The reports of green
-skinned figures, Men In Black and their clandestine visits in the night.

They carried hand-held devices that made our clunky beginnings of an electronic age seem
like they carried magic and yet, it promised us that we were close... close to what may turn
out to be our 'God'

Maybe we began to believe that 'external' tells all, maybe we found it easier to reason by
what we see and not what we hope is inside.

So we lit-up the bomb in 1947 and the folk in their quiet flying machines warned the lonely
traveller that was occasionally abducted that this was a dangerous move, our new 'God'
was putting us in our place.

The theory of 'Spacemen from Outer Space' also put us on par with the Educated Men that
had preached to us before, we were equal with the Shaman, we could stand toe-to-toe
with the Priest.

The supposed-crash of one of these craft in Roswell, New Mexico showed that these
beings with their futuristic gizmos could make mistakes, heck...! the Army may have even
brought the ship crashing into the desert!
That means we're gaining ground on our new-age 'God' and maybe even one day, step out
onto that celestial stage as the main character, the star of the show.

It's in our make-up you see...? We strive to win, we look in awe at the unknown and then
-whilst on our knees, we plot ways to get back on our feet and stand tall again.

The theories will come-and-go, the places where these enigmatic aliens come from will
alter and I'm sure that some day, they'll stop wanting to eat us or juggle with our DNA and
we'll find another reason to allow the UFO conferences and the snake-oil salesmen to
continue to offer their wares. Shaman and Priests will always be needed!

Keep safe my friend.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Hello there laddie-lad-lad (and at some point in Mutter "dad"?)

What a great honour to have you present,
as always with a level-headed perspective of yet an unexpected twist.

I think I am getting the gist of what you are telling me/us and I do agree that there is much to be fetched therefrom. The "spacemen" (they might be mostly -women, something in between or neither, I should add) didn't become that in the tales until we got a "cosmic awareness".
But I cannot disregard what has been told (and sometimes documented beyond doubt) by airmen (civillian and military), masses of people, scientist, law enforcement and military officers, and above all: by myself.

Of coruse, our eyes (and minds) are easily fooled, especially when they have a dire need to see what they look for. We may twist and turn our experiences as time goes by. Sometimes there might be economical interests that contaminate our memories...

As for Roswell, that was no crashed "disc", not from my own conclusions. It was however, a hallmark in the development of human consiousness- the idea that we are "not alone" and possibly even visited started to take shape. Ideas form our reality and set the course of our relation towards our future.

Stay frosty!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
good post OP,, im along the same lines as you. i just pray for disclosure, even though i say the chancew are next to nothing

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by originalbigfoot

its not that simple.

We are being engaged by an alien race. Its an ancient war. This is where all those ancient texts come into play.

Now one spent their free time carving into rock, creating temples. Tombs. tracking the stars for prophecy.
Just for it all to be a story.

Its happened to us more than once, why do you think its taken so seriously by spiritualists and ridiculed by the media? Because the media is subjected to the influence of the beings engaging us. This is a fact.

They admitted it more then a couple times. Individual interviews of military personnel, senators and other people working within the facility of *the System* have come forward many many times.
This is not a joke.

So why would we not get disclosure? Well why would an alien race reveal itself for all the conspiracy theorists to attack them with evidence, not to mention all the abductees that turned on the aliens will come forward. Who are you going to believe? Some pleiadian floating in a fleet of a million towers. Or one of your own family members coming forward if such disclosure was made. Right.
Things are going to get worse before they reveal themselves, the plan is to corrupt as many souls as possible.

Through money, the system is made. Through the new age movement. Spirituality. Through religion.
They are infiltrating us on every level. Why do you think the government is obsessed with chips? they are trying to get you to willingly want the implants... instead of aliens forcing them on you. They want you to accept *the mark of the beast* because they literally hate us. They hate everything about us. They want us wiped out because. Long ago. We were granted immortality. With kings that lived thousands of years and only died when they were slain or their reign was over.

They wish to extract these dorment genes from us. For eternal life. Greedy bastards. So yeah, no disclosure.

edit on 16-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Raud -- You are probably correct in assuming that the alien race --- that have big eyes --- evolved from them being active in darkness, But I would tend to speculate that this is an evolutionary trait from a bygone era, when their was a pressing need, besides food, too escape predator's for survival. I believe that they took to the trees, such as monkeys do; in there early evolutionary lifespan.

The big-eyed aliens... are probably related to the dinosauroid family tree --- that includes a warm-blooded system, three clawed hands and three toed feet. They are probably not mammalians...but rather dinosauroid humanoids with very high IQ's.

The dinosauroids only appear to have a multi-dimensional presence --- because of their high-tech wizardry --- that only makes them appear to be so, but instead, probably live, eat and drink in the same dimension as ourselves.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Hmm, that was a fresh take on it. And you didn't mention the "reptyllianz" even once! *applauds*

What other recurring features do they have:
- light skin, no fur
- large heads (probably containing a big brain)
- long fingers/arms
- not very muscular
- small mouth (probably with small teeth)
and also
- large, black eyes with either slit pupil or just plain black with no pupil

We should get a zoologist/biologist in here to tell us what he/she would say about an animal with those features.

I also fancy you using the term "high-tech wizardry". That sure is a mind-bender

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Sorry for interrupting here, but I'd like to respond to some ideas put forward in this post.
This is not with the intent to ridicule- I've done that mistake before just to later understand that me myself turned out quite the fool in the end. My intention is to hear more in order to maybe find out some new theories that may or may not enrich my own.

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by originalbigfoot

We are being engaged by an alien race. Its an ancient war. This is where all those ancient texts come into play.

Some text in particular? What similarities betweens texts do you find? Are they evenly dispersed over time or are they in more "intense" blocks?
I have heard about some, like the Jin in muslim lore, and some from Vedic texts. In sumerian, all I have is Sitchin and I think he has it wrong.

Now one spent their free time carving into rock, creating temples. Tombs. tracking the stars for prophecy.
Just for it all to be a story.

Not to be splitting hairs but was there such a thing as "free time" in those days? Stars for prophecy is interesting though; why would people turn to the stars for answers as an instinctive reflex?
"Those people" might have built temples out of religious conviction, just as we build mosqs, churches and synagogues, etc.
Are you pushing a thesis that these "Gods" are in fact aliens?

Its happened to us more than once, why do you think its taken so seriously by spiritualists and ridiculed by the media? Because the media is subjected to the influence of the beings engaging us. This is a fact.

In what sense "subjecting the media" and how would that affect the consumer?
I find this claim a bit far out, even by my standards, but if you claim this "fact" you've gotta back it up with something solid. Otherwise it's a speculation, just as true and/or false as anything else.

They admitted it more then a couple times. Individual interviews of military personnel, senators and other people working within the facility of *the System* have come forward many many times.

I've heard plenty of testemonies from all kinds of people but I've never heard anyone (credible, at least) talk about the above. Would be interesting to get an example of that.

Well why would an alien race reveal itself for all the conspiracy theorists to attack them with evidence, not to mention all the abductees that turned on the aliens will come forward.

This is where it gets confusing for me so I'd like to flip that question:
why would all the conspiracy theorists and abductees "attack them" with evidence? Who are "they" and what evidence are we talking about? I think there some misunderstanding here on my behalf. Please clarify.

[...] the plan is to corrupt as many souls as possible.

Through money, the system is made. Through the new age movement. Spirituality. Through religion.
They are infiltrating us on every level. Why do you think the government is obsessed with chips? they are trying to get you to willingly want the implants... instead of aliens forcing them on you.

They want us wiped out because. Long ago. We were granted immortality. With kings that lived thousands of years and only died when they were slain or their reign was over.

They wish to extract these dorment genes from us. For eternal life.

OK, so a bit longer quote here but it was a lot of information to take into consideration.

So the aliens want us wiped out. Still, they want to put electronic implants in every human body. And they want to extract "dormant genes" for immortality purposes. They also invented money and spirituality to corrupt us?

Who are these "kings" of past millenias? What are these chips and for what purpose? Why would the aliens want to slay us because we are immortal in some "dormant" way? If they could annihilate all of us, why don't they already? I believe the soul is immortal, is that what the aliens are after; our souls? Are they soulless?

I'm sorry, but these arguments makes no sense at all.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

I do have a perported picture of one --- dinosauroid humanoid --- one that I took in the summer of 1972 @ Calvert Cliffs, Maryland --- the following picture that I took is the one titled: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock [which looks like some kind of helmeted humanoid or robot] --- on YouTube by yours truly --- fooftr27; though I'm reluctant to release the picture of the image of a dinosauroid humanoid. It looks like the image is coming from another dimension --- but I think it is some form of laser holography that was impressed on my film. I did not see either alien...when I took the pictures; though I have possible evidence that at least one was there.

In 1976...I had a visual close-up starship sighting --- which at the time --- I seemed to sense an alien presence, that seemed to emanate from the alien starship.

edit on 17-5-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 17-5-2013 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 17-5-2013 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

I saw three 'orb'-like shapes dancing in the air above Belen, New Mexico
and then slip away into the roiling thunderheads that appeared over the town
and ruin my dip in the hotel pool!

They were there and I saw 'em.
What they were... I have no idea, but there were three of them and my family
witnessed them too.
(BIAD's bikini was red -before you ask!)

I believe there's something, I'm just a little hesitant to accept a Galactic Council,
Lizard-folk among us and Mantis Leaders ordering small Grays to ram a pipe up
someone's a....
I digress.

They fly around with lights on full-beam, they narrowly miss commercial aeroplanes
and they're seen gathering lavender in a French field... all very sloppy for a race who
doesn't want to land on the White House lawn.
My only concern is that they may not care if they are seen or not.

edit on 18-5-2013 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

and
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Thank you both for sharing

BIAD- are we talkning those triangular bikini-tops or is it the regular 50's balconette for you?

The two "UFO Mecca's" I've been to had some striking similarities when it came to the activity in question. What told them apart, however, was the way this activity was explained.
In the one place, the locals had a whole range of explanations about who "they" where, where they're from, what they want, etc. I was told they where aliens from some distant star system (can't remember the name) and they where here to procalime peace and whatnot (and so on, and so forth). Very precise information (with no backing evidence of coruse, as if it needed to be said).
At the other location, people where content with the idea that it was all unknown and that we probably will never know during this mortal life. The only truth lay in your own experience and how you make sense of it (or not).

Guess which place I found the more compelling?

This thread does not aim to explain but to discuss. I love taking part of how other people put the pieces together. All these theories make for good, cheap, mind-bending fun!

BIAD- even you push some sketchy outline of a theory about your sighting. It's those kind of things I love to hear. One mind might be large and open, but many minds together might be able to grasp just a little more of reality (as it per definition is nothing more than our perception of occurrancies).

Peace on the road.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

A flag for the Thread idea and a star for your thoughts on the subject.

I wish more ATS members would share their thoughts/ theories on the subject...Who, Where and Why. Maybe you can add a few Wh's with that..like When and Which. What subjects are attached to those other Wh's is for the writer to decide..

Anyways, I also gave the question a thought. For me, personally there is no question if we are, have been or will be visited by ET's. There is enough evidence and I am sure that governments in the world take the matter more seriously than most of us.

First time I gave it a thought was when I asked myself why there are so many different human races on our planet. The mainstream scientific explanation does not cut it for me and did I try to connect the dots myself. Over the years my theory changed and have I now come to belief that we are part of an (inter)galactic peace/ trade agreement. An agreement made by different kinds of ET's in order to keep the peace among them and to cement/ celebrate this agreement with the birth of their mutual childen....us.

The different human races represent each of the ET species... Of course I know that my theory does sound absurt and diffucult if not impossible to proof but the fact that on each continent there are indications of ET ever been present, "disappeared" at the same time and that the world religions also have common simularities but wrapped into a different wrapper made me think there must have been some sort of understanding between the different "gods".

I can go into more detail and write a book about it but .... nobody would buy it I guess...

Anyways,...great thread !!

edit on 20/5/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

What a beautiful and original theory you have!
Where did you get it from? I really like the idea a lot and it sure could make for one helluva sci-fi novel

I'm not the one to prove you wrong but if we peel the skin off one of each member of the human race (err, just speaking in metaphores here, don't worry) they would look just the same, I reckon... But on the other hand, from a superficial point of view, we do have some striking differencies across the globe.

If one would do a global study over abductions, I wonder if there is just as many victims across ethnical categories or if some are more likely than others to be "beamed up"? Who knows how many amazonian indians or kyrgyz mountain cattle herders for example get abducted without the outside world ever knowing?

Again, thank you for your contribution, the star and flag!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join