It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO theory- Who, Where & Why

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Yes, possibly so. But that is where I make a theoretical divison between entities.
The ones in the "plasma" transports, those that seem to be nothing but spheres of bright light, I count them to the "energy lifeforms". But hey, what do I know? I'm just tying to make sense of some crazy things I've seen

Newtonian science tells us that the quickest way between point A and B is a straight line. That is, according to me, a pretty lame and boxed in way of thinking. Space and distance can be negotiated in other ways, I'm sure.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I just came across a copy of Contact when I cleaned out my parents attic just last week.

"Home" is also a part of our cultural understanding. They might not see it that way, they might find existance itself to be "home".

Teleports- maybe they have that? Seems like it isn't as impossible as science thought it was just some ten or twenty years ago. I've heard of those appearing naturally here on earth; portals that will take you from one place to another in less than the blink of an eye. No proof of it just yet, but I'd like to believe it could be like that.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other.

Contact

The truth could be very close to the situation presented by Sagan.
It could be that the elements for life are abundant, and some more advances civilizations travel around creating life and watch it develop from behind the scenes. Eventually becoming friends with their own creations, who then become fellow creators. We are already taking steps in this direction ourselves with plans to eventually teraform Mars.

I am interested in what it would be like for such a species in regards to their life span. Say if they don't fold space, but somehow move faster than light. Would they not be immortal from our perspective?
I mean they leave here and zip off to another corner of the galaxy, do some work and come back here and a few hundred years have passed. Yet here's that same dude, only having aged as long as he was on that other world.

Such a species would probably not even have a home world anymore, and for all intents and purposes would be a species of time travelers.

You might be able too prove me wrong...but I believe that time is only relative to the traveller's onboard an interstellar starship; that is capable of superluminal speeds. That is...the people on there home planet will not have aged with any signifigance --- compared to people who have traveled, say, 10 light years in one month of Earth time; on an interstellar starship.

Interdimensional travel is probably a impossible feat to acheive, due to the fragile nature of other dimensions, which possibly could not tolerate the vibrations of a starship; that would make the wormhole collapse unto itself. This possible law of nature...would leave the only option for interstellar starships --- which would be an interstellar starship that is capable of superluminal speeds --- such as the one's that occasionally visit our planet.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Energy lifeforms...yes, but ones that are possibly flesh an blood like ourselves --- or robots --- yet have a pressing need for plasma technology, as one way to get from point A to point B; besides using fusion plasma in offensive and defensive mode's.

Foofighter's,

Erno86

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Well, the idea is that you start say, here, and you speed off to the other side of the galaxy at the speed of light and then return, years will have passed here, while you have barely aged at all. Time dialation.

So for a species that does this often, their loved ones will have passed away, while they are traipsing avout the galaxy. But every planet they may visit along the way would observe this same effect.
Alien leaves and stays gone for 30 years, but when he returns he doesn't appear to have aged at all. It is because he hasn't. He has been gallavanting around the galaxy at the speed of light.

At least that is how I understand it. I could very well be wrong.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Excellent thread, OP - thank you

I think there's a lot of weird stuff in the universe that defies our fairly limited understanding. It's almost as though physicists have forgotten the meaning of scientific discovery; instead of analysing the stuff that doesn't make sense based on what we know so far, and testing it to broaden our knowledge, they assume there's been a mistake and that it MUST conform to our current "laws" of physics.

I'm a sceptic by nature, but even I have to admit that there's more to life than meets the eye.

Thanks again!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

and
reply to post by JayinAR

Interstellar travel:

what about a giant space ship/station with propulsion powered by some cosmic power source, like radiation, anti/dark matter, starlight or whathaveyou.
The crew is of a species that does not rely so much on sunlight as we do (the large black eyes suggest they come from a world of darkness- compare with nocturnal mammals here on earth). They might be able to grow food/nutrition onboard; even we have started to "grow" meat in labratories.
They might not need to go faster, or even as fast, as light but still really, really fast. They might be able to reach us in a few generations or so, or they might have life spans of hundreds of years.

Also, we have to theories of worm-hole travel or inter-dimensional leaps. Even to me, faster-than-light travel seems like a long shot. What kind of biological life form would be able to live through something like that?

I've heard some theories about space travel being fuelled by harnessing the gravitational force of stars. Sound familliar to anyone?

reply to post by CuriousAchilles

Hey, thanks for the kind word

Hope you start thinking about these ideas more and contribute to the discussion.
As I said earlier: anything goes!
edit on 13-5-2013 by Raud because: OCD about html

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

Very interesting indeed. Have you ever known anyone that woke up one morning with an odd scar or injury type mark on their body that looked very different? I don't want to go off topic but just wondering?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeitreisender

there are tons of storys on here about that try the search function on the top you will get lost for days reading some threads on that .

i have a whale of a time reading some of them good to know i am not alone on that that is why this site is so great

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Thank you for the info., I will check out the search.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I do believe in aliens, but without knowing for sure, how it is relevant where they are from and how do they call themselves.
Lets confirm they are here first or if you know they are here, lets think how to personally make a contact.

))

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very good post Raud.

You know how there is the term GMO's? As species evolves it also evolves with technology able to adpat to space and different environments better. Kind of like we now have genetically modified foods. There is also reports of robots or artificial like beings. If MJ-12 is true I think that is one reason you have the classification EBE. So some of these beings are still biological originating from a planet at one point but you also have hybrid type races. I think this is why you see alien abductions.
edit on 13-5-2013 by phillipplaitklasss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phillipplaitklasss

Aah, that's great input!

Cross-breeding to adapt to new enviornments? Likely to gain some of our immune system and our anti- and probiotic capacities. Earth is the planet of microbes, keeping the biosphere in check. It would be highly unlikely that an outside entitiy would be able to cope with that. Isn't that what happens in the end of War of the Worlds?

GMO could possibly also prolong life span to endure interstellar space travel, maybe?

In much of the 3rd degree encounters of EBE's, they are described as having pale skin and large, black eyes. As I posted earlier, both these two features tells that they come from a much darker world than do we. They resemble life forms that live in caves without ever seeing the light of day.
Earth would be a pretty harsh place for them to be, at least during daytime. The sun's radiation is probably bad for them even though that problem would be even greater outside the protective ionosphere.... Hmm, seems like my argument is lacking some vital parts here. I'll be back when I've thought it over

I've also heard someplace, sometime, that liquid water is rare in the universe and that maybe the visitors want some of that. There isn't much talk about USO's but the phenomena is worth looking into, methinks.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
My 'Ol buddy Raud. Enjoyed your OP. There is so much speculation, and that's all it will ever be. I think it's important to keep in mind when speculating that we don't try understand anything from a Human perspective, because if there is such a thing as inter dimensional or extra terrestrial beings that visit Earth, we cannot possibly understand any of it by applying our logic.

Who knows.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Good thread OP!

I also believe in diversity concerning the visitors origins.

Althought I have not proof to disclose it seems that some of the visitors are very human-like and seems to have no problem adjusting to our environment. It seems that we can sustain the time travellers hypothesys, i.e. that some of them are human time travellers.

Just my thoughts!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
As far as nuclear bomb go, I doubt it affects other dimensions on such a scale.

Perhaps we still don't know how the other dimensions work, yet.

But as far as nuclear explosions go, they definitely can be detected throughout the universe. If someone's watching closely - like we're trying to do with exoplanets - they might catch some of the biggest atmospheric explosions (and there were a lot).

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

All rise in the presence of the honorable Fembot!

Thank you for stopping by

I think this thread is meant to challenge this "logic" of which you speak. After all, "logic" is but a cultural structure of thought, not presistent in time or space. No one of us has the complete picture (heck, possibly not the EBE's themselves even) but if each individual presents what fragment they have, we might be able to lay a very interesting puzzle together, with each one of us making our own sense of it. The mind needs a good bending every now and then.
Specualtions, no matter how inaccurate, are lots of fun!

reply to post by SomeoneWatching

Not to mention Project Starfish Prime!
It must have sent out "signals" many times stronger than anything we've transmitted before that, combined!

reply to post by meaningless333

OK, so I have this idea about EBE's being timetravellers (if that would be the case):
They once inhabited either earth or a planet very similar to ours. As time progressed, things changed and the conditions for life altered dramatically.
So, either mankind evolved into these EBE's (of any kind) or they replaced us in a distant future.
Now, they invented time travel, some thousands of years ahead of now, and they went back to see what things where like and if there is any chance of influencing the progress of history. Maybe this is also why they like to stay hidden most of the time- as not to mess with reality. The crop circles might be the only way they allow themselves to communicate with us or those messages might be transmissions from "rouge" elements that do feel it is important to have us informed....?

Maybe baby.
Or whatever.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
I've also heard someplace, sometime, that liquid water is rare in the universe and that maybe the visitors want some of that. There isn't much talk about USO's but the phenomena is worth looking into, methinks.

Then you should read more about recent discoveries like black holes holding water enough to fill Earths' oceans 140 trillion times or fields of water just floating about in space. Or diamond planets. The only thing I could see valuable to another species are humans as slaves but then if the civilization is so advanced it's likely they would use robots to do the things nobody wants to do and maintaining machines might be easier than maintaining humans, they have to be fed, watched and controlled, it might be less efficient or more of a hassle than machines.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThelmaViaduct

Somebody great once said "There are no dumb questions".
But then somebody always comes along to try and prove that great person wrong.

"How come all these UFO 'experts' always have a book to sell?"

DUH! Because like all 'experts', they need to earn a living.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Who are they?
Physical life forms from another planet.

Where are they from?
Planets residing in what we call The Milky Way Galaxy.

Why are they here and what are they up to?
They are explorers, cataloging everything and conducting experiments.

Conclusion?
Earth is an interesting place to study. It is also a place that ancient explorers visited long ago and created an alien hybrid. What we call Cro-Magnon Man. They left records of their ancient explorations and other explorers are following up on them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join