It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO theory- Who, Where & Why

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Good evening.

Here is yet another thread of mine that will serve as a band width sponge with no particular aim or goal;
I'd just like to share my thoughts on UFO:s and their possible extra terrestial origin.
I won't go presenting myself (been a member on ATS long enough for that now) but I'd like to add that I've had numerous sightings in my life and I am convinced that at least some of them where in fact craft of some sort being manuvered by some sort of intelligence other than our own.

Who are they?

In my view, "they" are most likely not of one single origin. I'd like to theorize that we are mixing up all kinds of entities and labelling them "extraterrestials" even though some might be "extra dimensionals" and/or some sort of energy-based life that share this planet with us but who obeys very different laws of physics than do we (might not be subject to gravitational force, oxygen for respiration, sunlight for survival, etc.).
I won't go into categorizing them, or even worse; trying to explain their modus or features in any detail because I know noting thereof. My conclusions are however that drawing from all the gathered information about these entities, from 3rd degree encounters and high-detail 2nd degree dito, it seems to me that we are talking about different beings most likely of different origins. Some might very well originate from distant solar systems.

Where are they from?

Those who come from distant origins in space- only guessing and speculating can me made, but I'd like to think they have mastered the abillity to bend space. They may be like us in some ways but maybe they have a much, much greater planet or planets they inhabit, giving them the possibility to gather massive ammounts of resources without endangering their own existance. They would probably also know how to harness energy that is more or less infinite, thus making their technological endavours non-dependent on how much energy resources it'll consume/demand.
Add to that a head start in the dimensions of hundreds of thousands of years, at least. Maybe their planetary system was far more favourable than our own in developing life. Maybe it had much more stable conditions, avoidning periodical cataclyzms such as ice-ages or being struck by meteorites.
Also, I'd like to ponder the idea that they manage to contact their departed ancestors in spirit and by that being able to gather and make use of wisdom from "the other side" that will give them total new perspective on things.

Those who are inter-dimensional, I think that requires the most mind bending of all theories.
Somehow, they seem to be able to cross into our dimension without the apparent use of physical technology. How that works, I have absolutely no idea. Maybe they use magic of some sort? Maybe the occult rituals performed by King Solomon and others was actually a way to contact entities within other dimensions? Maybe we opened "a gate" of sorts many centuries ago and they've kept it open since?
The question is- why would they need to visit us?

For the enery-beings, they might possibly inhabit places of much geological tension such as "anamalous zones" like the one in Molebka (Perm Krai, Russia). They may be what our ancestors related to as "fairies", "elves" and other radiantly luminescent beings. They might be life forms that have evolved past, or has never been a part of, a physical existance; beings that are in spirit only without having had a mortal life in a shell of flesh and blood.
They might share our planet, being bound to it just like us, but are totally independent and rather uninterested by us humans. At the most, they might like to mess around a little but that's it. They don't have anything useful to share with us and we can't teach them anything either. I've come to think like this about them more and more especially since many of my own, highly unexplainable, sightings seems to relate to them- if they do exist as I theorize, that is.

Why are they here and what are they up to?

So, the extraterrestials first.
They come here because they found us. Smart as they are, they keep their distance and try their best to stay hidden most of the time. They see what we do to our planet and to ourselves. If we came across another civilization out there in space that seemed to engage in war, genocide, mindless parasitic practices towards the planet they inhabit, arms race, general hostillity and intolerance; I think we too would rather go with the undercover recon approach rather than exposing ourselves in a possible line of fire.
Mankind is a relatively young and underdeveloped species with all the faults and shortcomings of an immature child. "They", the visitors, are way, way above that and thus they find it better to play it safe. There might be some crop circles sometimes, just to soften us up a little; giving a hint, challenging the intellect for those interrested...but that's all. Maybe they recieved one of our signals and thought it was best to check it out first and give it maybe a few hundered years before an honest reply, just to see if it is worth being arsed or if it might be better to see us destroy ourselves and maybe learn something from that instead?

The interdimensionals- no theories yet on their agenda. They might not have one. What could possibly be useful on a trans-dimensional level? Maybe some dimensions hold endless supplies of energy of some sort? Maybe our dimension has sources of energy that they need/want?
No proper ideas so far on this aspect...

The energy-based ones- I think they might be very disturbed with nuclear weapons testing. I think that the EMP/neutron fallout might interfere with their existence in a harmful way. There has been reports abot UFO:s in the vincintiy of missile sites that rendered them malfunctioning afterwards. My theory is that this is the only thing that bothers them to come into contact with us- to try and make us stay away from meddling with that kind of force. It might be our only threat to them and they don't like that one bit.
This might also go for extraterrestials. I have this theory because the first massive wave of sightings came around the time of frequent testing of nuclear weapons, that's when their vessels started appearing in the skies.

Conclusion

It is all very inconclusive and there will be no disclosure because we don't have information rich enough to disclose or expose. We are playing the lesser hand here no matter how we try and twist it. Cultural programming has even prevented us from thinking freely about these things. There are light years, not only in distance but also in time and knowledge, to slowly creep through before we even have the beginning of a wider understanding (at least in mortal life). Newtonian science (if not else) is a real obstacle to overcome before we can start figuring out who they are, where they are from and why they are here. "They" most likely know this already and are using it to their benefit- keeping us on a "no-need-to-know basis".

Thank you for reading,
the discussion may now commence!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

I'll write something in the interests of getting it started (like the first idiot on the dance-floor)...

As far as their seeming interest in nuclear weapons, my pet favorite "theory" is from some of the people who claim to have communicated first-hand with "them" and the aliens relate that the blast is multidimensional in effect and kills the energy component in life... or the soul. So every time we set one off it resonates through the multiverse, killing all the poor souls who happen to share the same space with the blast a few dimensions over.

The idea that nuclear blasts kill souls is nothing if not creative... neat, scary idea even if it is hooey.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I appreciate the open-minded approach you have to this subject and I enjoyed reading about your theory, but actually do wish that you would have gone into detail about possible extraterrestrial/extradimensional entity-characteristics and behavior because such speculations are good food for thought.

Now, knowing that we only have our own reality as reference when speculating about this subject, we are limited to our physical senses to explain the nature of the phenomenon; despite knowing, although often forgetting, that our senses and level of intelligence specifically limit the scope of both our imagination and perception of reality.

For example, the majority of the general public and conventional scientific community subscribe to the abiogenesis and evolution theories, so we use these as points of reference often ignoring the fact that there have been numerous scientists who oppose both theories, especially the abiogenesis theory.

If abiogenesis is the only process through which life comes into existence on a planet though, then we may find life in the Universe to be rare as extremely specific conditions are required for this particular process to take place.

However, if this is the case then the possibility that planetary bodies are contaminated, if you will, by DNA and RNA molecules as well as microbial life-forms from meteor and comet strikes may even the odds a little and could potentially explain the diversity of species that have existed and are present on planet Earth itself.
If the panspermia theory is accurate, then we very well could discover that life is either common or abundant in the Universe, and if the evolution theory as presented by Charles Darwin is correct, then we may also find that extraterrestrial life-forms resemble terrestrial ones based on the common DNA ancestry, that may have originated billions of years ago somehow, somewhere in the vastness of the Universe and has spread throughout the cosmos through several and various means.
So we could even find bipedal and perhaps even hominoid extraterrestrial species on other planets if evolution ultimately is striving for a common structure of anatomy, physiology and biology resulting in features that resemble those of various species on Earth, if intelligence is a universal phenomenon that cooperates with evolution and thus produce life-forms like ours in environments that are similar to Earth's.

This however makes things even more profound, because it would mean that almost every type of animal order could potentially reach a stage of bipedalism (probably only land based ones though) resulting in biological diversities of sentient species such as reptoids, amphibioids, arthropoids, hominoids and so on.
Potentially even fish, dolphin, crab- and octopus people.
...and spider-people!!!

Personally, I think the odds are rather high that the Universe is litterally teaming with life and some of the species are probably so far ahead of us that their technology would seem like magic and intelligence would be interpreted by us as insanity instead.

I love speculating about this subject! Good thread!

*EDIT*
And, as always, I begin to speculate about the subject and begin to compile a reply and completely fail to even mention as to who they are, why they are here and so forth which was my inital intention of course. My apologies!
edit on 12-5-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hello and thank you for your replies. No less than two more than I expected is some sort of personal record it seems

reply to post by Baddogma

Yes, after watching a documentary about the Kyshtym disaster of -57, I've come to realize that nuclear waste is "anti-life"; it is eternal death and never life. It is like the anti-matter of life.
The same goes for nuclear weapons- they destroy so much more than meets the eye. Just think about the fallout: no taste, smell or sound. Invisible. Still, extremely lethal for thousands of years to come.
Maybe the cosmic radiation is supposed to be some sort of barrier to keep life in the universe apart?

Good thinking there, baddogma!

reply to post by ABeing

Funny you would mention the dreadedFish men!

On a more serious note, I do follow your argument. Personally, I have a strong belief in destiny/fate and by that I think that things happen for a reason- a reason thought out by some all-encompassing intelligence that all life is part of; some sort of inter-cosmic "god" if you like. Thus, I think that life truly is abundant in the universe but so are the distances making it hard for us to connect; that too for some particular reason.
Since I also believe in the existance of the soul and of life after death, I've been thinking that our mortal life is but an inter-dimensional passage and that all the secrets of this physical world will be both revealed to us, and probably understood as quite trivial, after that we've passed on. I have a real strong hunch about this.

Thank you yet again for your contribution. I will surely post more of my theories in this thread as time goes by and new ideas arise. I guess I'll also read your posts over and come with new comments later on.

Keep challenging your mind!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The who where from and why they are here is answered her, in Ufo tv series.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Its not as mysterious and out of reach as when people think of multi dimensional they seem to think of a parallel world living side by side within or on earth.

This is quite a warped sense of reality if you ask me.

Logically, interdimensional beings are *accended* into Darkness. Which is actually the eternal light Since we have the matter of hot gas rocks and stars being crushed into tiny little balls. The conversion actually holds the pressure and energy together within the condensed black balls. This is the darkness we see encompassing us! The light from the sun or light bulps and fire only masks darkness. Darkness is verymuch there and does not get chased away by light at all. Light rather passes through it and is interupted by it. Simple. Darkness is supreme.

Nothing can destroy darkness, but yet darkness can and will destroy everything on the physical plane. Not only that, It creates the physical plane.

So wake the !@#$ up people. God is a black being., Well god the father. Its obvious the spirit of god is dark energy and matter.

Since yah know. It kinda created light. BEHOLD LIGHT. and the lord said it was good. Mhmmmhmm i know im right. and i know i am right about the invasion coming here and i know im right about the volcano that will blow.

And i know i will beable to rub all the smug faces off the earth. And into mah belly.

edit on 12-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

I whole-heartedly agree with your theory, and I think it is even evident in various fields of science that the only logical explanation for the Universe and life within it ever coming into existence, is that there is a universal intelligence behind the creation.
I also subscribe to the theory that there is life after death and as you said, that this life is merely a transitional stage for the soul to go through, for the purpose of having the experience of the physical time-space continuum to carry over into the next phase of existence, perhaps.

In summery, I agree with everything you wrote in your reply; however, a lot of people do not and so I tend to try to keep my posts as close to the general paradigm as possible in order for the discussion to continue to be fair for everyone participating in it.

I am hopeful that this thread will evolve into a great philosophical and scientifically grounded discussion, as I personally feel that science can explain it all and it really is just a matter of connecting the dots and fields.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Thank you for your post. Very interesting read and I enjoyed it immensely. I have always wondered about this myself. I have the feeling that your observation is probably close to the truth - I'm not saying I know the truth of this matter. Nobody knows the whole truth in my opinion. We can only speculate and theorize at this stage, but your theories are definitely fascinating. One thing for sure though, this Earth is not what it seems and there are so many things we do not know and understand. However, I generally agree with most of what you wrote. Thanks again!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fareast123

Hello, and thank you for your reply

This thread is open to all sorts of theories and more or less formulated ideas on the topic.
Everyone is welcome to spill their guts all over the place

Sometimes, people just have this hunch or vague idea about these things and it's those ideas I am dying to hear about! One's ideas are nothing without the comparison of others'.

Keep it coming!

reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Mmmkay, I am not following you all the way, though I think you do have something. Are you talking about the "shadow world" or the "shadow biosphere"? I agree we must rethink the dichtonomies of darkness & light.
You seem to have a lot of interesting things to say but I can't really follow you due to your disposition, sorry

Also, on another note, why do you gender "god"? Are you totally sure it's a "he" or that it even has a sex? Are you sure it has to be a "lord" like we're "his" servants?
I have a hard time understanding why it should be that way.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Who they are, and where they come from, seem to me to be secondary questions to the nain one: what do they want? Any civilization capable of interstellar travel, and are existing within a physical form as we can currently understand it, is not worried about obtaining material resources or sources of energy. That is not to say they are not dependant on it, it merely means ther technology has advanced enough to the point of providing near limitless supply in order to maintain their species and it´s growth.

What growth really means for an advanced civilization may be totally different from the concept of growth as we know it today. Once you have mastered gravity, broken, or learned how to bypass the light speed barrier, mastered material and species relevent environmental sciences, learned what dark energy and dark matter is and how it can be harnessed, collected and used, and have since discovered other phenomenon as a result of your knowledge, what can therefore be of such value to such advanced civilizations that would motivates them to travel to out solar system, and specifically, Earth? Since all the physical elements which constitute the Earth are presumed abundant throughout the universe (star stuff in a nutshell), it can only be the the biological, and perhaps spiritual, resources currently on Earth that provide the attraction. Perhaps there exists other, unique forms of phenomena which exist here as well and are unbeknownst to us, but it is useless to waste time speculating about that here.

Knowledge about how different forms of life exist here seems to be the motivator, and perhaps we would like to believe that human civilization may be the prime form of nectar attracting them here, but there is little "formal" proof, being publicly disclosed to confirm this...at least at the present time. What is interesting is, if it is true that there are different alien species visting the Earth, there seems to be a few assumptions that can be drawn from this. One, they have all reached the capability of intersteller travel. Two, the desire for knowledge about what is going on here is strong enough for them to travel here. Three, collectively, they have no intention of making their presence here known in a fashion that can be percieved by us as "formal contact", and continue to operate more or less in stealth mode, not entirely being successful. Four, the reconnaissance, if not exploration, is continuing regardless of wheather we like it or not. Five, they are looking to discover processes or components of life that are unknown to them and which can be used for whatever "growth plan" they have. Does this thrist for knowledge become all consuming after a species has reached a specific level of technological progress? It seems that territorial pursuits seem to be a non-issue, much unlike the War of the Worlds scenario.

As a side note, there has been controversial evidence of experiments that have been conducted on life forms here on Earth, more specifically cattle mutilations, that have shown disturbing dissections being made on animals and their corpses being dumped afterward. Although it must be said that humans are far and away more barbaric when it come to treating other life forms here on Earth, these cattle mutilations, if they do have ET origins, shows that experimentations on species for whatever purposes (some have said human abductions also fall within this catagory) seems to be universal. It makes me wonder if good and evil are also universal traits.

edit on 12-5-2013 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaudThose who are inter-dimensional, I think that requires the most mind bending of all theories.

ET's might have something like a giant computer sending out fields of energy like a radar with which they scan the universe 24/7 mapping everything for centuries and those might have stumbled upon us and others. It might be that computer has biological interfaces so the ET's can also use it to contact other life but only if that other life can connect to that field of energy and that's never going to happen if it wasn't thought of first by that other life.

Which would be our case, I can only imagine how it must be like landing on a planet where there are people who are convinced they are the only sentient life in all of existence. But still less bad than believing even the sun revolves around the Earth so we are getting there.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
As far as nuclear bomb go, I doubt it affects other dimensions on such a scale.

As far as their concerned with nuclear weapons it would only have contaminated our species gene pool, causing future abnormalities and mutations in future generations. Also the effects on the environment is a factor too, I mean they won't wanna land and walk on a radioactive poisoned land without it effecting the biology. The effects of radiation will last for thousands of years.

It like taking a bath instead of a shower in a way, or a fish testing a nuclear bomb in its fish tank. Your swimming in your own filth.

If we were killing dimensional being on another plane, I'm pretty sure they would be very pissy about it, and blow up a certain part of the world without any effort.

Don't get me wrong though, the nukes could cause some havoc on the fabric of reality.
edit on 12-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
funny thing is you sound like a smart person, but no matter how smart you are, stupid people on here are flag crrazy whats up with that? keep writing away....

N.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

They came from a universe inside the first atom we split

Seriously, I think they do have some sort of technological transport but so advanced that its hard for us to understand and are made of some kind of light or plasma. I think the metalic saucer type craft are ours.
edit on 12-5-2013 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My Theory:

Most sightings are misidentifications, most people can't tell the difference between a Boeing 737 and a 747 for instance, and they're commonly seen flying in our skies. How can you possibly ID something you've never seen before, think about it!!!

The remaining unaccounted sightings are by the delusional, people with vision problems or those with a mental illness. Those that encounter multiple sightings require urgent medical help imo.

I'm 99% sure that life exists elsewhere in the universe, but if we were visited half as many times as people believe, it would be common knowledge by now. There must be a billion cameras out there, yet not 1 decent pic shows an 'alien spacecraft'.

Once we're dead that's it, gone forever, only the deluded believe we're more significant than the ant that is squashed beneath your Nike trainers, dead without you even knowing about it.

Make the most of life whilst you're alive, because when you're dead, you're dead.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other.

Contact

The truth could be very close to the situation presented by Sagan.
It could be that the elements for life are abundant, and some more advances civilizations travel around creating life and watch it develop from behind the scenes. Eventually becoming friends with their own creations, who then become fellow creators. We are already taking steps in this direction ourselves with plans to eventually teraform Mars.

I am interested in what it would be like for such a species in regards to their life span. Say if they don't fold space, but somehow move faster than light. Would they not be immortal from our perspective?
I mean they leave here and zip off to another corner of the galaxy, do some work and come back here and a few hundred years have passed. Yet here's that same dude, only having aged as long as he was on that other world.

Such a species would probably not even have a home world anymore, and for all intents and purposes would be a species of time travelers.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThelmaViaduct
My Theory:

Most sightings are misidentifications, most people can't tell the difference between a Boeing 737 and a 747 for instance, and they're commonly seen flying in our skies. How can you possibly ID something you've never seen before, think about it!!!

The remaining unaccounted sightings are by the delusional, people with vision problems or those with a mental illness. Those that encounter multiple sightings require urgent medical help imo.

I'm 99% sure that life exists elsewhere in the universe, but if we were visited half as many times as people believe, it would be common knowledge by now. There must be a billion cameras out there, yet not 1 decent pic shows an 'alien spacecraft'.

Once we're dead that's it, gone forever, only the deluded believe we're more significant than the ant that is squashed beneath your Nike trainers, dead without you even knowing about it.

Make the most of life whilst you're alive, because when you're dead, you're dead.

Perhaps you missed this one picture?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Before you write off the whole UFO phenomenon as pure rubbish, pick up Leslie Kean´s book titled UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record. Most sightings are misidentified. That is correct. Some, however, are not. Leslie has written a no nonsence, non-biased report about her investigations that I believe, at the very least, could prove surprising to any skeptical person who at least has an open mind.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

As that line from an old Defleshed song goes:
"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer is the shoreline of wonder".

Suggestions:
- they like to study or behavior and our inter-species relations just because they're interested for the sake of it
- maybe our world is sort of an living "history book" to them
- maybe entering and operating in our world, stealth mode, is some sort of exercise/test of their equipment
- something like in "Dark City", like they don't understand love or whatever (sounds a bit cheezy, I know)
- harvesting our unborn, maybe for the purpouse of slave labour on their planet(s) or for some other experiments
- some other motive that is just above our understanding to grasp or maybe they are waiting for some turning point in the history of our species to unfold so that they can make their move

Would be fun to add to this list. Anything goes!

One must also consider that their civilization may not have progressed through Newtonian science and the Age of Enlightenment like ours. Their onset and relation to "earthly science" might be totally different. They might have a much higher level of philosophy added to the mix; maybe with none, or extra, ethical standards...
Most of our own percieved existance is based on cultural perception; much of what we take for granted as "natural" is in fact man made, i.e. thought up by our own faulty minds. They probably have it different. Thus, their pursuit of knowledge and their idea of progression and development might be different too.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

No mate, seen that pic before and all read up on the TR-3B.

Can you prove to me that's not a secret earth designed aircraft? Can you even assure me that the pic is genuine?

How come all these UFO 'experts' always have a book to sell?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Yes, we must understand that though mankind has made some progress in understanding our existance, we are far from "knowing" anything for sure. Just take quantum physics for example. Totally knocks some old "truths" off its ass, doesn't it?
There is still a LONG way to go for us and the question is- will this planet be able to sustain life long enough for us to reach those levels of intelligence?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join