It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military UFO ?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The Military have been either using UFO technology or they are making false ones to fool us. This video shows a UFO following a military plane, then there is a leaked photo of the UFO hovering over the plane, then a leaked video of the same UFO hovering over the plane, then a Chinook helicopter transporting the UFO. What do you think?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
HOAX! ThirdPhaseOfMoon....hoaxers.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Err...why if you have a fully functioning UFO (as shown in the second video *cough*) do you need to hang one off the bottom of a helicopter in order to take it someplace? Just sayin'

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A quick google search for "ufo follows a military plane", led me to the video being
mention at examiner.com.

And when I read...

This video was shared online by a 40-year-old Paranormal UFO Researcher named Blake Cousins ...
posted the video to his YouTube video channel THIRDPHASEOFMOON

...at which point I lost interest.

Edit - yeah, I didnt bother to watch the video, prefering instead to see what others had already said about it. Its the way it is with most every video ever posted to ATS. Never new, always old stuff rehashed and discussed or debunked years ago. No point examining something thats been examined before by thousands of people.

edit on 11-5-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

the ufo must have been made by Yugo,if it needed to be carried away.Just another blurry photo shop

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The Chinook is carrying a Boat

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
CGI?
I notice that in the video of the "UFO Hovers Above Plane", the area below the UFO,on the plane, is badly discolored.
Third Phase is a joke.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Simply put:

Hahahahahahahaha

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
After listening to this expose of Blake Cousins, who runs the Thirdphaseofmoon website,
www.theparacast.com...
you will never want to take any of the UFO videos available there except with a large pinch of salt. Caveat emptor.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Whenever the "ThirdPhaseofMoon" comes up, I just pretend I am seeing "SyFy" on the screen, because thats all it is, production for entertainment. Except TPoM is doing the great injustice of making legitimate ufo research more difficult and less serious. The whole video screams of hoax, along with the music. I mean even if this was legitimate, the military isnt stupid enough to 1.) do this during the daytime 2.) have their equipment transporting it when it is functional, and 3.) especially not have their markings on it, i mean really do people fall for this stuff? And seeing that stupid logo for TPoM over and over, I feel like I am watching a commercial. Its just frustrating how people have this crap out there when there are legitimate researchers trying to find the truth. Seriously when you see TPoM, dont even bother watching unless you watch it in the same way you would watch low budget sci fi flicks.

top topics

join