It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin car bombs have killed 40 people and injured 100 in the Turkish town of Reyhanli

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Turkey is again reiterating verbiage that lends to the possibility of [unspecified] military action.

www.trust.org...

BERLIN, May 11 (Reuters) - Turkey reserves the right to take "every kind of measure" after car bomb attacks which killed more than 40 people in the southern town of Reyhanli near the border with Syria on Saturday, Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said.

There has been such a catastrophic spillage of blood.

IMO, it's time to deal Assad the final, death blow. To hell with Russia, Iran and any other "alliance" Syria has. They(supposed alliances) certainly didn't retaliate when Israel bombed targets within Syria, a few days ago. This needs to be brought to a close and quickly.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

So what do we do..Bomb them into submission...yeah that strategy has worked for us since the Vietnam war..

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

If you sincerely believe 'bombing them into submission' is the only recourse available... you greatly underestimate the abilities, resources, and assets possessed by various PTB and authority factions. No, I never suggested any such thing...

Me offering suggestions on the tactical means of Assad's demise or removal- would be pointless. Make no mistake, Soloprotocol, there are ways Assad can be extinguished; without indiscriminate bombing.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
My call would be false flag excuse to enter Syria to depose assad..
Surely the allies will take any excse to do so....
I think Russia would stand down for turkish intervention rather than US led one.
perhaps thats whats going on?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join