It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Bombings In Turkish Town Near Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

uk.news.yahoo.com

At least 18 people have been killed and many others injured in two explosions in a Turkish town close to the border with Syria.
The Hurriyet newspaper quoted the interior minister as saying the explosions in Reyhanli were caused by two car bombs.
The town hall and a post office were reportedly hit.
"We are going to launch an inquiry into all this, so that everything becomes clear," Interior Minister Muammer Guler said.
But the opposition Syrian National Coalition blamed Assad's regime for the twin blasts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here we go again. Syrian opposition aka FSA Terrorists more than likely orchestrated this bombing and are now trying to blame Assad and his forces. The Turkish prime minister has been nagging Obama to start the US invasion. US has 20,000 troops along with tanks and aircraft sitting in Jordan waiting for their excuse to attack. This is just more False Flag attacks from their Zionist created Terrorists trying to blame Assad to get their soon to happen invasion justified. Remember it was not too long ago there was a Fake Chemical Weapons attack and that was blamed on Assad. But a strong minded UN official saw through that lie!

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I believe it is 40 dead now! Multiple explosions So sad indeed, so very sad

Forty people were killed and 100 injured when several explosions struck a city in southern Turkey, near the border with Syria, Turkish media reported quoting officials.

rt.com...
This amount of deaths will surely grow, and unfortunately will soon become the status quo in Syria.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Here we go again. Syrian opposition aka FSA Terrorists more than likely orchestrated this bombing and are now trying to blame Assad and his forces.

That is what I thought. Why would a nation with a military at it's command need to use car bombs?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

This is bad-according to Sky news UK over 40 people dead in two blasts,car bombs with Syrian plates,and a 3rd bomb in the same town is on the sky news ticker now.

The people in the town are threatening to attack any Syrian in the town as well the news said.
Turkish PM in emergency meeting now.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Didn't some one try to say it was a artillery attack and not tqo car bombs?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by springtime

Maybe some are saying artillery,but I think most sources are now going with car bombs,for the first two blasts at least.

online.wsj.com...

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Update:

NEW EXPLOSION HITS TURKISH TOWN OF REYHANLI ON SYRIAN BORDER - REPORTS

Forty-two people were killed and over 100 injured when several explosions struck a city in southern Turkey, near the border with Syria, Turkish media reported quoting officials.

"Two car [bombs] were set off in front of the municipality," Interior Minister Muammer Güler said, adding that one of the car bombs exploded outside the city hall while the other went off outside the post office in the city of Reyhanli.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

The Grey's are short the Nephilim are tall.

Because you said so. Then steve the colxhead said,

So, you incorrectly get that Nephilim in the Bible are necessarily tall, which is reading into the Bible what it doesn't say, but regardless take it from the Bible, but then, nonsensically, without any evidence, and illogically (because the subject doesn't flow correctly) and in contradiction to your previous statement, say "And there are a lot of lies and deception in the bible." Talk about a liar and deceiver and CONFUSED and a blind man. It really is true that those who come against God, God thwarts. You attacked him and still do and you make a fool of yourself by doing so. It amazes me how people like you can survive in such a bizarre and confused state. It's like you are sleep walking yet no car has slammed you dead yet. God is being merciful to you.

"Most of the stories in the bible are based on symbolism." Which is another illogical statement since it doesn't flow with the previous one! It's also NOT TRUE and NONSENSICAL: A story isn't BASED ON SYMBOLISM you wannabe scholar, you fake know it all. That's a nonsensical statement and shows you are a highly confused person not just merely confused. Is this thread you posted based on symbolism? If it was would that even make sense? No moron you don't say BASED ON SYMBOLISM YOU SAY IS SYMBOLIC YOU IDIOT. You don't even understand COMMON SENSE INTERPRETATION OF LITERATURE OR COMMENTS NOR THE TERMS USED IN LITERARY DEVICES! Stupid little boy stop pretending to be profound and wise when you are a GOOF.

Then steve said,

"I am an Aethiest" LOL!!!! HE CAN'T EVEN SPELL ATHEIST LOL!!!!!!!! AND WHY DID HE CAPITALIZE THE "A" LOOOOL!!!? AND NO WAY YOU'RE AN ATHEIST? I COULDN'T TELL THAT YOUR DUMB RANT WAS FROM ATHEIST! NOPE! NOT SOMEONE MAKING A DUMB ILLOGICAL NONSENSICAL HIGHLY IMMORAL STATEMENT, COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE AN ATHEIST! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Then the atheist said:

"because there is no point in believing in something that does not exist." Which is yet another logical fallacy that came out of your fingers. Airheaded idiot steve: WHAT IS THE EVIDENCE THAT GOD DOESN'T EXIST? NONE YOU IDIOT. YOU'RE VERY BELIEF IS POINTLESS SINCE THERE IS NO POINT IN NOT BELIEVING IN SOMETHING FOR WHICH THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AGAINST THE EXISTENCE OF. MASSIVE FAIL.

Then the arrogant moron said, "Aliens are probably beings from other worlds."

What aliens idiot? So moron boy says no point in believing in a designer because (cuz blind backwards brain can't see design in nature anywhere, dur) no point to believing in what doesn't exist (steve apparently has never heard of books, libraries, book stores, the internet, search engines, archeology, and is to mentally ill from narcissistic personality disorder and hateful of God and truth to type, "Bible, evidence" into a search engine, let alone take the time to carefully read the Bible as opposed to skipping every 20 pages and reading every 10 words and calling that "studying" (he probably thinks you can sleep on a book to and wake up knowing what it said and that merely knowing means you understand it too), doesn't believe in God or his word which is backed up by thousands of years of evidence *and of course steve is ignorant of history) yet he believes in something for which NO EVIDENCE EXISTS and which in countless cases when manifested indicates a supernatural event has occurred. But no matter how many hundreds of thousands of people notice and suspect this, bobble brain here thinks the testimony of countless new agers reporting abductions for which in most cases is based merely on their word is MORE RELIABLE THAN THE COUNTLESS EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS OF CHRISTIANS WHO BELIEVE IT IS WRONG TO LIE AND COMMIT THEIR LIVES TO NOT LYING WHO IN MANY CASES HAVE TWO WITNESSES OR MORE TO THE SAME EVENT. And in the trustworthy Bible hundreds of witnesses testified to the things said in it, on top of that you have the shroud of turin, yet not even that miraculous photo from God sticks in steve the atheist's head, rather what's there is "me me me me me me, listen to my heart and feelings!" "The fool (which is what God calls atheists, fool meaning VERY EVIL PERSON) says in his heart, 'There is no God.'" "The fool has no pleasure in understanding, but in airing his heart." - Solomon.

"There are also inter dimensional beings too. 'Apparently'!!"

? What an idiot. Later idiot steve the atheist said,

"And u said Hitler was posessed by Demons? lol." "possessed" you spelling impaired atheist. Actually he had narcissistic personality disorder, which is what you obviously have, from your poor speech you're obviously a dumb one.

Then steve said, "The correct statement was 'Hitler was obsessed with UFO's'." Who cares?

Then said, "Never mix God and Jesus BS with Aliens." Aliens never mentioned Jesus?! FAIL!
edit on 17-8-2013 by chozenbygrace because: minor corrections

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Steve, learn what logical fallacies are. You're credit-thieving atheist friends have collected tons of them on various sites so much so Google always puts their collections in the first pages on its search engine (and these atheists never mention who they got if from: oh just that old religious guy Aristotle who said that theology was the highest science, but pay no attention to that, can't give credit for the science of logical thinking to a religious guy now can we lying deceptive atheists). If atheists are supposed to be the most logical, shouldn't you steve be studying up on logical fallacies so that you're mouth stops pouring them out nonstop? Eventually you'll anger God enough so that he rams his fist into your face. Keep it up steve, ultimately, you'll end up in Hell, where you belong, banned and blocked in that eternal prison of painful rotten egg smelling darkness filled with crying and screaming, forever. In short: repent, obey your God, or eventually, he'll send you to Hell. Oh by the way here's something atheist idiot steve the moron guy who argues against God's word without reading it carefully first (the mark of any moron): according to the Bible Damascus will be reduced to rubble. Just one of many prophecies.

"The first to present his case seems right, till another comes along and questions him." - God

top topics

join