It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook school to be demolished, new school built on same site

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It wouldn't bother me sending my kids to the old school. I think this is a horrible reason for rebuilding a school - a real waste of money unless repairs are really needed. I say then repair the school dont rebuild it.

Our kids are being bombarded with advice on all sides. They see violence and nudity in regular TV these days. They start cursing from the time they are in 1st grade. You can't simply clean the blood stains off or rebuild and expect the situation to go away. There will always be the fact that some kid went nuts and shot up a bunch of other kids.

I'd leave the blood stains on the walls and cover them with glass to protect them. I'd leave the bullet holes in the walls and doors. I'd teach the school kids that yes, something terrible happened here and find a way to use it to give the kids a reall good lesson about life. Something they might learn better with the blood and bullet holes than without them.

Teach your kids to suck it up folks and don't coddle them. The faster they find out the harsh realities of life the better prepared they will be. Even the little ones. You just sit them down like any adult talking to a child about death and the kids will be fine. They will respect you more for not lying to them or hiding the truth.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Seems odd it took 28 people and I am sure a boatload of money to come to this conclusion.

Assuming everything went down as was stated, this was the location of a human ritual sacrifice. The same kind of thing that occurs when you toss a virgin in a volcano (is that even physically possible?) and the same kind of thing that happened to JFK, MLK, Aurora CO and on and on. These are rituals, events that take place in certain places at certain times, for very specific reasons.

If it went down the way it was said to have gone down, this was an energy feeding frenzy for some really sick beings. So, ask yourself, do you want to send your kids to school where a sacrifice was made? Do you want to work in a tower where another happened? Does one even want to go near a place where people died in a ritual killing? It is a pretty toxic place now, not much good will come of any of it.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
With the exception of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building and the Twin Towers (all public buildings which were unable to be repaired due to the extent of the damage), is there any precedent for the complete demolition of a public building (with no known structural damage) where a tragedy occurred?

Also, might anyone know of a school shooting which resulted in that school's entire campus being closed down and the entire student body attending school elsewhere? (Not for a few weeks/months while renovations occur, but permanently --- The reality is that no student who attended Sandy Hook in December 2012 will still be an elementary school grade student when the new facility is completed)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

NickDC202
The reality is that no student who attended Sandy Hook in December 2012 will still be an elementary school grade student when the new facility is completed)

So then it would cheaper and easier just to wait a few years until all of the children have have moved on, and then move back in to that building again.
Hey presto, no traumatic memories.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

alfa1

NickDC202
The reality is that no student who attended Sandy Hook in December 2012 will still be an elementary school grade student when the new facility is completed)

So then it would cheaper and easier just to wait a few years until all of the children have have moved on, and then move back in to that building again.
Hey presto, no traumatic memories.

You're not only cherry-picking a longer comment but attempting to skew my post to be something it is not. I simply asked valid questions that I do not know the answers to; I was hoping for information not a chip shot comment... (Please read my post history and it will be clear that Sandy Hook is a subject I have offered no speculation about; I prefer to remember the victims of that tragedy.)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Don't forget though that Americans now live in a culture where kids can get suspended or kicked out of school if they bite their grilled cheese sandwich in the shape of a gun or if they have the audacity to point their Chiquita banana at another kid and say "bang". We are living in a society of run-a-away PC madness.

Most parents nowadays think their kids are special, gifted little geniuses with delicate psyches that need to protected at all costs. Blah!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Check out this hilarious article in today's Hartford Courant:

www.courant.com...
State investigators should release the full report on the Newtown school shooting if they want to stop details from leaking, to quiet conspiracy theorists.... On the heels of these details come social media fabulists with cuckoo speculation that the government is propagandizing the Dec. 14 massacre to disarm citizens and other wacko theories. ... The delay feeds the sick conspiracy mill and prolongs the pain. ....

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
quote by starviego
www.courant.com...

cuckoo speculation
wacko theories
the sick conspiracy mill

I fully agree with those descriptions. They probably had a few of the ATS threads in mind when the author wrote that article. I've seen some pretty off-the-wall and disgusting things said here about Sandy Hook.
edit on 10/22/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
www.courant.com...
His shotgun was left leaning against the passenger's side door.

Would that be the same shotgun that was discovered in the trunk of his car, according to the video?

Hope I'm not being too cuckoo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join