It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group Of Iron Man-Analogues Show Up And "Offer Services To Highest Bidder"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So, a group of Iron Man-Analogues show up - I say Iron Man-Analogues, because these "suits" are much, much more advanced than the regular Iron Man suit. They have advanced electrical systems, have cyberkinetic and electrokinetic functions and best of all, they can survive in the most outrageous of conditions (e.g. near Earth's core, Jupiter, near Sun, underwater etc).

So, a group of about 7 show up and each individually offers "their services to the highest bidder". They are not working together, but are individual and autonomous; however, if the bid is high enough and the request is there, 2 or more might join up in concert for a mission or whatnot.

So, do you think nations will take up their offers? Or will the entire planet fight against them, even though they have arrived peacefully and offered their services peacefully?

(They offer their services, because they are in need of a massive amount of funds - indeed, resources actually, to build a device that will transport them home - and the suits are insufficient to transport them home.)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
*fwooooooooooooorrrrrrrr woosh*

*lands*

Hi, I am dr Deja Vu. I'm here to say this sounds familiar.

No one ever cares about the flying winos..

*zooooom Woooosh*

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I need a pizza...fast...real fast...

I bid 10 bucks...anyone bidding higher?

My super power is I'm too lazy to order pizza.

Great story...draw it please?

Salute.

MM

join