It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swarm of Lights Appear Over Argentina and Chile And Is Filmed From Six Cameras.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
WOW wow wow wow. Great video, thanks for sharing!

All I have to say is it really makes you wonder what these big aerospace corporations have up their sleeves. My first gut reaction is to think that. In this day in age the evidence is starting to build about these projects imo, not in their secretive interests either (although it doesn't appear they are being very secretive anymore, slowly introducing them perhaps?). And what with the extreme amount of compartmentalization that goes on, you could keep most of everyone within these corps or gov's in the dark. Truly something to think about. It's scary and almost exciting at the same time.

If most major countries are trying to slate mars exploration for the 2030 range (who knows though), it makes you think they have technology we aren't fully aware of; yet. I mean they have to. What with the US space shuttle program being all but history now.

Just my two cents.

edit on 11-5-2013 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2013 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: Spelling error

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by JayinAR
Good call on the space junk.
I can buy that pending anything else surfacing.

But you can't buy meteorites? Same thing as far as I'm concerned. Most people can't tell the difference whether meteorites or space junk are burning up in the atmosphere. Did you take a look at video #7 a few posts back? You can clearly see the trails, and that stuff isn't flying by very slowly, contrary to what people have said.

It's time to say something about tails and/or trails. That doesn't mean it has to be a meteorite, discarding any other possible explanation.

It's right to think it can be debris too. Not right to assume an specific origin of the debris.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Check the light phenomena at Hessdalen in Norway. It looks similar to what has been seen in Argentina and Chile.

en.wikipedia.org...

This one is not in English but some good captures of the lights.

The university of Ostfold has a dedicated project for it:
www.hessdalen.org...
edit on 11-5-2013 by Brucee because: 2 links added

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kuroodo
My eyes are good at outlining things...

I see a perfect outline of one massive ship

Its about time someone said this.. Damn...

What about the Phoenix lights... And the "Landing pads" in the areas in "Jungles" ?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovemygreatdanes

The space shuttle became old news because it was a pointless waste of tax payer dollars. We went to the moon back in 69-71 saw the ancient artifacts, recovered some of them, and then were warned off from the controllers.

I don't think we will ever go to mars because that planet is also occupied. Richard Hoageland and his team have done an excellent job uncovering all kinds of stuff and joseph farrell has expanded upon the cosmic conflict hypothesis.

We have NEVER been alone. No government wants to come clean and we can only speculate as to why. I think they are bad reasons but that is just my opinion based on the research I have done in the past and still do on and off.

I bet there are plenty of high resolution photos of venus, mars, the moon etc but they are extremely classified. If they were not god knows what we would see. Even people with amateur telescopes have seen transient lunar phenomena and space vehicles streaking across the night skies.
edit on 11/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think it is a meteor breaking up in the night sky. The lights are just the burning bits of rock which flare up, glow as they tumble, break up etc.

That is my guess !

Star and flag for you OP, this is one of those subjects which should have greater profile on ATS.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If it is a ship I wonder if we were only able to see it because its propulsion systems had malfunctioned. That's the only reason I think we would see an advanced craft at night and the way those lights flashed reminded me of a electrical device or engine that was having trouble starting up or had briefly choked and spluttered.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strakha
If it is a ship I wonder if we were only able to see it because its propulsion systems had malfunctioned. That's the only reason I think we would see an advanced craft at night and the way those lights flashed reminded me of a electrical device or engine that was having trouble starting up or had briefly choked and spluttered.

Most of the time they are probably cloaked and I barely have any idea why. I have seen a ufo outline after developing film from a barbecue party many years ago but lost the damm picture after moving to a new home.

There is a big limit to how much the human eye can see.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ET 1: " Wtf is this s***? "

ET 2: " F***in' aliens, bro! "

ET 1: " What are they doing? "

(Humans on ground - "Whistle, whistle - whoohoo.")

ET 2: " Aw, s*** man, we gotta get the f*** outta here. "

Lol.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
The laughing in the background makes me think it's a hoax.

Night UFO footage is impossible to decipher, lights could be anything.

Laughing in the background does'nt mean its a hoax. People react different than the usual gawking, they may have been drinking an could care less what was in the sky for all we know, I know my dads side of the family would'nt let a beer an goos time go to waste even if a UFO landed on the lawn. Don't be so quick to dismiss this event.
Watching the Vid, I could'nt see the supposed hull, but the lights do seem to travel in sync, with one bright one that flashes in the center as it passes the camera man.
I want to say meteors, but I just don't know, I'm really hoping its a UFO, maybe its a ship configuration that ww can't grasp.
Or it could be the autobots, lmao

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I have to agree with you here. I believe a lot of sightings we see these days are simply humanized technology at work. We all know how the military complex works so there is no way they are going to release every little thing about the technology they have at their disposal.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Who's chasing fairy tails/tales now?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Real or fake? Pretty awesome none the less.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Ilovemygreatdanes

The space shuttle became old news because it was a pointless waste of tax payer dollars. We went to the moon back in 69-71 saw the ancient artifacts, recovered some of them, and then were warned off from the controllers.

I don't think we will ever go to mars because that planet is also occupied. Richard Hoageland and his team have done an excellent job uncovering all kinds of stuff and joseph farrell has expanded upon the cosmic conflict hypothesis.

We have NEVER been alone. No government wants to come clean and we can only speculate as to why. I think they are bad reasons but that is just my opinion based on the research I have done in the past and still do on and off.

I bet there are plenty of high resolution photos of venus, mars, the moon etc but they are extremely classified. If they were not god knows what we would see. Even people with amateur telescopes have seen transient lunar phenomena and space vehicles streaking across the night skies.

Very nice, my thoughts exactly, minus the recovering of the artifact.
Everything in this post is exactly my thought on the subject too, you gotta U2U me, fill me in on what else information you got, reason being, I'm not trying to derail the thread.
edit on 11-5-2013 by Arnie123 because: add info

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Just google Richard Hoagland and Dr Joseph P Farrell. I recommend buying books from both authors as they are very knowledgeable about the extra-terrestrial coverups and have formed lots of speculation as to what is going on.

"NASA: Dark Mission" was a New York Times bestseller years ago.

John Lear talks about the moon. Phil Schneider talks about nwo dumbs. Bob Lazar talks about reverse engineering ufo craft.

There are more but these people take the cake.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
its amazing footage- thanks for posting here!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Yea for sure thanks man, I've read up on hoagland as well as his theories on an evidence on mars, I love the structures on the moon, it all fascinates me, Ill be sure to check out his book, I might be able to find it on the google store. But I insist, if you have more source, please U2U, I'm always looking for more info on that subject.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It could be a meteor, but I'm 99.9% certain it's a satellite or junk reentry - they are usually much slower than meteors, giving people a chance to start filming.

Much like this Russian junk reentry over Denver Colorado:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Yes it was a waste of money, and finite resources in my opinion as well. Stone aged really, sticking someone on a rocket gas can, although still an impressive feat for mankind at that time.

Oh I *defiantly* agree we are not alone. I was just trying to come at it in a more... hrm, realistic? plausible? tangible? way. It was also my gut reaction I was expressing. A little off topic but just within Christianity itself (even if you are or aren't a christian), right there in the bible, aliens! Say this to the average person though and watch them squirm and call you crazy.
Lots of things came from space in that book. What else would you call it? Really? setting faith and beliefs aside and looking objectively, rationally. (if those two thoughts go together I don't know lol) "They" (God angels ect.) were not from earth.

Either way I am very impressed with this video.

As for them laughing and such. I mean it sounded like they were outside having a good time at a party or something and just happened to be at the right place at the right time with a camera. What else can you do really? "Woooooah!!!" is exactly what I would expect to hear! It's what I would say if I were so lucky...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join