It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swarm of Lights Appear Over Argentina and Chile And Is Filmed From Six Cameras.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

I don't know.

My guess was pure speculation, nothing more.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Still nothing from Orbital Sciences concerning the Cygnus Mass Simulator.

Has anyone found anything?

Jim? I haven't seen a story on NBC, All I see is the same links that were there 4-5 days ago.

It appears that it is all linking back to the Bad Astronomy blog that is linked back in a loop to the Ted M. post and Jim O.

So, the story is going in a circle.

Does anyone have any insight in to why this may be so?

P.S. I think that member Cirque De Truth called it early on.

P.S.S. (And even more entertaining) Ironically, the slogan for Orbital Sciences is Innovation You Can Count On.

Count on for what? More unscheduled re-entries?

Seems to me that a young company such as they would rather not come out of the gate providing material for comedians.
edit on 15-5-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
Still nothing from Orbital Sciences concerning the Cygnus Mass Simulator.

Has anyone found anything?

Jim? I haven't seen a story on NBC, All I see is the same links that were there 4-5 days ago.

It appears that it is all linking back to the Bad Astronomy blog that is linked back in a loop to the Ted M. post and Jim O.

So, the story is going in a circle.

Does anyone have any insight in to why this may be so?

Yesterday I had another story posted on NBC, this has to wait its turn.

It does NOT seem to have 'caught fire' in the UFO community, which is a good sign of growing maturity.

Has anybody seen any other UFO websites trumpeting it?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

It does NOT seem to have 'caught fire' in the UFO community, which is a good sign of growing maturity.

I absolutely agree with you there. I had been pleasantly surprised at the beginning of this that the majority of folks that witnessed this in South America went for meteors before OVNIs.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

Though a sat makes more sense than ET parading their giant craft slowly overhead for everybody to see.

Oh wait... they did that in Phoenix didn't they...

I don't know... did they? I don't recall hearing anything about ET claiming responsibility for the flyover.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Has anybody seen any other UFO websites trumpeting it?

No. You told them it was the Cygnus mass Simulator.

Just giving you a hard time, Jim.

Also, we are a debunking web-site, with a healthy contingent of UFO believers. Not a UFO site (gasp!)
edit on 15-5-2013 by Bybyots because: right?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots

I absolutely agree with you there. I had been pleasantly surprised at the beginning of this that the majority of folks that witnessed this in South America went for meteors before OVNIs.

A large number of posters here started off insisting it had to be a large craft. If any of them have changed their minds it would be nice to hear from them explaining how and why. Ditto vice versa -- what's the best remaining argument there really was a giant craft in those skies and not a reentering satellite?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I've filed my story and once it's posted I'll give the URL, and post here the entire statement I got from Orbital Sciences on Monday afternoon.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Amazing still nothing about the Swarm of Lights on the mainstream news outlets on about the Swarm of Lights in Argentina and Chile whats more important.

Rather then just six footage's of the strange craft there are a number of eyewitness whom had seen it. And draw an picture of what they saw.

Sounds like whatever it was the spaceship seemed to have being damaged which also it damaged its cloaking ability.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sounds like whatever it was the spaceship seemed to have being damaged which also it damaged its cloaking ability.

I think its safe to say the spaceship was damaged beyond repair

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Amazing still nothing about the Swarm of Lights on the mainstream news outlets on about the Swarm of Lights in Argentina and Chile whats more important.

Rather then just six footage's of the strange craft there are a number of eyewitness whom had seen it. And draw an picture of what they saw.

Wow, that's real news! What's the URL, please?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have 2 videos, film and digital photos of similar large white spheres going slowly over Lake Superior and Northern Wisconsin. I was out watching the meteor showers in August 2012 when I saw one go over - 2 nights in a row, at a rest stop with no lights. Two super odd things about it - when I turned my SONY camera to nightshot there was a bright infra light aimed at me from out in the dead black forest - one theory then became that my camper was being "painted" to help a "Hellfire missle" hit it AND the silent sphere was blocking the shot, long story, about 12,000 years! Ahem; then when I took it to the Superior Comm. Video place which wanted to put it on the youtubes - the man was 20 minutes late to meet, then did not want me to plug the camera in, then when we got to the 400 power zoom part that showed 'this is not an airplane and I KNOW this is not one of ours' - he became panicked telling me he had an urgent meeting, at City Hall! I was barely able to unplug the old camera and get out.

Oh - when I called Northland News, the leader... The well known anchor man wanted to meet first thing the next day but when I drove to the studio a man answering "Zak's" private line told me I would not be allowed into the building "You are that guy who is seeing things that aren't happening!" 'So how do you explain them showing up on video?' [click] [ I really really need to stop mentioning the "Franklin Scandal" and the Man Boy Love operations of the SSSSS] A video a where a tech could tell the old tape had not been removed from the cam or anything? I then tried to tell about an attack at the local marathon in which I was warned to leave, then knocked out in front of hundreds at the after party, my nikon stolen, phone broken, vomiting what appeared to be blood as I was followed around and run out of town.... Organizers and poilce would not help me and they all told me in follow up calls "That incident never happened!" tell that to the conclusion - Oh the odd foot note is that Duluth was ravaged by freak storms and flooding for the next 3 days. Point is - I know way more than "They" want any one to, and just yesterday i had to shut down my website due to not being able to even access the 2 email boxes, etc. SOMEONE must be trying to reach me with help, hint hint.

Oh - in the URGENT cat. - this Sunday afternoon I was napping on mom's couch in a well off suburb - SOMEONE with a key opened the door to enter, saw me, and backed out before i could get a good look at them - perhaps related to the nasty heath problems that make me now need to run and barf. i'd try to slip my website about this all to you - yet it is no longer functioning.

Knowing ALL about such things - meteors travel much faster than that. As we saw a few months ago objects of that size would set off ALL our nations alarms since they would have the power to make a major impact or explosion. Similar to the Phoenix lights and others. Anyone want to help me sort the good aliens from the bad? Because the bad ones are really bad - if you can find my book BY ANY AND ALL MEANS NECESSARY it has more of the story than you want or need.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
I've filed my story and once it's posted I'll give the URL, and post here the entire statement I got from Orbital Sciences on Monday afternoon.

Ok Jim, until it's official that it was dummy payload re-entry, atm we have, for seven consecutive days, *drum roll*...
GENUINE CASE OF UFO

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by n3mesis
the "lights" went out. lights from terrestrial, extraterrestrial crafts do not go out.

I'm sure many have asked you this but I can't help myself ...I must to ask....

When have you spoken to Aliens for them to tell you they never turn off their lights? Sorry but, lol

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Ok Jim, until it's official that it was dummy payload re-entry, atm we have, for seven consecutive days, *drum roll*...
GENUINE CASE OF UFO

I prefer Hynek's definition -- something is a UFO only AFTER a thorough investigation has failed to find a prosaic explanation. Before that, at best it is a candidate UFO.

All the same, the Orbital Science team was VERY forthcoming, and the STRATCOM officials are being jerks.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Wow, that's real news! What's the URL, please?

I am still waiting for actual evidence that whatever it was were parts of space debris. Space debris dont fall slow.

We have seen so far six videos and each of them are different and in one above at the bottom there is a light showing down. (blue apparently)
edit on 15-5-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

We had something similar in Michigan a few years ago. It followed the I94 west silently moving west less than 700'. It was clear cloudless night and we watched it for over 45 min's. The reason that I comment is that the one here in Michigan had a row of large square lights that I thought at first were lights. As the craft got closer we could see that other small craft were coming and going from these lit openings along the long side of the craft. The small single crafts drifted slowly towards the larger craft and at one point started to get into a small line as if waiting to be allowed to enter the larger ships lit openings. Each one took its turn independently of the rest.

After many years of thinking about this event I came to the conclusion that the large ship may have been so to say resupplying already deployed craft or more than likely just rotating personnel.

If there are any closer shots you might check to see it there "are smaller craft coming and going from the one that is the main interest of these camera shots".

Also now to think about it. I wonder if this was somehow a simple rip in the fabric of our reality that they were using to resupply from. What I perceived as a ship looked more like a floating shipping dock.

Nice post and pictures.

- Watcher

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

the Orbital Science team was VERY forthcoming, and the STRATCOM officials are being jerks.

It's like it comes out of a script. I had a feeling that's what was up. I mean, I'm supposed to jump to that conclusion; right?

I know, my confirmation bias is showing.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This has been bugging me for 3 days...

Cygnus simulator makes spectacular re-entry - VTS vts.cs.vt.edu/stories/291125‎ ... Wallops Island Virginia leading to the spectacular re-entry over Chile and Argentina. Many in South America witnessed the Cygnus mass simulator satellite ...

It seems the only site to make the statement definitively, but the link has been dead since I discovered it which could not have been long after it was posted.

Makes me wonder at the news they may have had.

My vicious and usually horribly misplaced sense of humor and irony can only be kept on a leash for so long.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Trebek: This Orbital thing is sure starting to smell like a rat.
Architect: Thanks, Alex. For $300, I would like Bybots to bring his old avatar back.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join