It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wouldn't want to see that. It would eliminate many in our civilization. What would remain would be inder the control of however one. If you survived would you want to be saying Heil ??? to who ever is anoited NWO ruluer?
Avoid WWIII at all costs!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the brilliant insight. I'll remember to stay inside.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
I'll remember to stay inside.

Now that's brilliant!

WWIII will never happen, no need to worry.

Best of luck,
Norm Elsee Bias

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
World War 3 will likely start as a result of the Gog and Magog war and it will happen to some extent soon . The whole of the North American continent could be reduced to pre 1800s with one 1.3 Megaton EMP weapon detonated over Kansas at 350 miles above the earth . All electric power and electronic equipment would be burned out. Water and sewer would stop immediately. Food , communication and transportation would stop .
Iran has been caught practicing a deployment of such from a cargo ship hold .When they get the nuke ready they could deploy from 150 miles off the Gulf Coast before we could react . Not to speak of their space program .
Another scenario is that Ahmadinejad wants to start a world wide calamity ( Nuclear War ) to bring back his Mahdi . This has been denied by the Muslims but there is information coming from his opposition and Khomeini to substantiate it if you believe what we read .

WW3 will come , you can count on it .

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So you make a thread saying that WW3 will happen.

No proof

No source

No facts

Not even a conspiracy driven theory???? This one...I CAN NOT ABIDE!

And if it does happen? STAY Inside! This is your advice?

You forgot to warn about taking the phone off the hook and closing the curtains so as to not acknowledge it.

But you say that we should avoid WW3 at all costs. Ok then...I'll just do that. BTW, it will happen and the cost is us.

Peace

edit on 10-5-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
We will soon know the answers to these questions as things come together .

top topics

join