It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mounting Evidence' Boston Bombers Involved in 2011 Triple Murder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
'Mounting Evidence' Boston Bombers Involved in 2011 Triple Murder.

Massachusetts investigators have developed what they call "mounting evidence," bolstered by "forensic hits," that point to the possible involvement of both Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother Dzhokhar in a gruesome, unsolved triple homicide in 2011, law enforcement officials told ABC News.

The officials cautioned that until more definitive DNA testing is complete, it is still too early to consider bringing an indictment against the younger of the two brothers...

But lets poison them in the minds of the public regardless.

...friends of the Waltham victims recognized them and remembered Tamerlan's strange behavior after the murders.

So someone you know or are friends with is murdered and youre not supposed to be affected by it?

...multiple residents of Waltham and Watertown remember Tamerlan Tsarnaev delivering food to their homes and Tsarnaev family members have told reporters the brothers worked as pizza deliverymen.

So maybe they delivered food to the victims or were their friends. Either way, it would make sense that their DNA could be at the scene of the crime.

Whats going on here? Why is the media desperately trying to prosecute these two brothers in the court of public opinion?

This is awfully similar to the way in which they indicted Osama on the day of and after 9/11. Just a non-stop chorus of guilt before any real evidence, if any, is presented.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is being held in the infirmary at Fort Devens federal prison.

Being held on a military base, of-course he is...

edit on 10-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

oh my! this is totally "sane".

shades of benghazi?

is it possible that the authorities can't prove the marathon bombing
and are now reaching for any kind of guilty verdict, in the hopes that the ignorant won't know if
the accusations are switched?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus
is it possible that the authorities can't prove the marathon bombing

Uhh no.. If you read the article, the guy has admitted to the act.

Which then leaves little room for needing to accuse him of other crimes, to ensure they get him..

so.. I don't see why you'd even consider that. Unless you think he's an innocent kid and they just want to really bag him for being a muslim.. or something..

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Yeah I agree with you!

I don't buy this at all. For one thing I don't think Tsarnaev and his brother were involved in the Boston Bombings. This is too much like BS Evidence gathering to make these 2 out to be bigger than they have been accused of being. There are loads of witnesses out there who question the official story but are not getting air time on the Lamestream Media. I wonder why that is? A bit like the 9/11 witnesses when they were talking about bombs going off in the 3 buildings or the witnesses in the Pentagon that said a missile hit it.

Those 2 suspects are the fall guys in another US Government False Flag operation. This 'mounting evidence' is just more crap to make the people think that 2 terrorists did this dastardly deed. It's all rubbish!!!!

And it's all aimed at convincing the sheeple that the soon to happen Gun Grab and Martial Law will be necessary and for their protection!

new topics

top topics

join