Report: 'Mounting evidence' tying Boston bombing suspects to 2011 murders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Report: 'Mounting evidence' tying Boston bombing suspects to 2011 murders

www.rawstory.com

Authorities in Massachusetts believe there is “mounting evidence” linking the two suspects in the April 15 Boston Marathon bombing to an unsolved triple-murder case in Waltham, Massachusetts
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hello

Sorry if this has been posted I searched and did not see it

Authorities in Massachusetts reported friday that early forensic evidence and cell phone records put Dzhokar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev in the area around Sept. 11, 2011, when Brendan Mess, Raphael Teken and Erik Weissman were found in a home dead with their throats slashed

They also had 7 pounds of pot dumped on there bodies and 5 grand in the house with them

Tamerlan Tsarnaev and brenadon Mess were roomeates and attended boxing and mixed martial arts classes together, and friends of the victims, say Tsarnaev did not attend Mess’ funeral and “vanished” from the gyms where the two men trained.

My question is if the two were rommates at one time why was Tamerlan Tsarnaev not looked into allready

This guy should have been on the radar a long time
abcnews.go.com...
www.rawstory.com

Eta Wiki link on the triple murder
en.wikipedia.org...

A triple homicide was committed in Waltham, Massachusetts, on the evening of September 11, 2011.[1][2]

Brendan Mess, Erik Weissman, and Raphael Teken were murdered in Mess's apartment. All had their throats slit from ear to ear, with such great force that they were nearly decapitated. Thousands of dollars of marijuana and money were left covering their mutilated bodies, and $5,000 was left at the scene. The local district attorney said that it appeared that the killer and the victims knew each other, and that the murders were not random. Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the deceased suspect in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, had previously described murder victim Brendan Mess as his best friend, though before Mess was murdered there had been animosity between Tsarnaev and Mess over Mess's "lifestyle". After the bombings and subsequent revelations of Tsarnaev's personal life, the Waltham murders case was reexamined in April 2013 with Tsarnaev as a new suspect.

(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10-5-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Theres a lot of things that do not add up about these two. Russia warned the FBI about them sometime ago and we snubbed them off. IF these two did commit these murders and IF they did the Boston bombing then we should have listened to Russia when they warned us...

Still parts of these stories just don't add up... Honestly with all the crap MSM stuff that has come out I'm not sure who to believe at this point.

-SAP-

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Druggies would not leave lbs of weed behind
nor cash...
Grams, and checks maybe

but NOT cash and pounds

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This doesn't even make sense....Not even a tad bit. Murder for whatever motive wouldn't generally leave thousands in cash just lying around and the other, spread all over the bodies as a statement.

This sounds like a criminal execution from people who had plenty of both for what was just left at the scene. Some of the organized street gangs kill like this to make statements, meant for others like themselves who know what it means while no one else necessarily does or needs to.

Why would these two do it though? Cutting throats? A -very- personal and cold way of killing one person, let alone three. Also a very HARD way to do it, if all people aren't under total control, IMO. What is the third one going to be doing while he sees what's coming from the first two going down? Patiently waiting for his necktie? Naww..

I'll be interested to hear if they have ROCK solid evidence ...outside that? I'm suspecting they are playing games to clear particularly troublesome cases off the books by whatever opportunity this tragedy presents.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
added to op

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
Sorry if this has been posted I searched and did not see it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wrab, I imagine a trained killer cell of islamists comminghere and going to" sleep"till xalled upon.
Perhaps the leader finds some of them have gone into criminal enterprise and wants to send a message to the rest of the netwrk....dont screw with the organisation that planted you.....
my take on possible motive maybe....

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

That is about the level of wild, totally Hollywood level story telling I think we've come to expect from some segments of the "Official" establishment.

Indeed... It won't shock me to see that follow-up to this story when they realize even stretched to the breaking point, this connection is without logic. When reality doesn't fit the story? The story isn't what must change...reality is. Welcome to the New World, eh?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Did any one see the thread on the front page today where the witness is saying that the cop the accused bombers were supposed to have killed was actually shot by police:
friendly fire
now there is an oxymoron for ya

eta
edit on 10-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Did any one see the thread on the front page today where the witness is saying that the cop the accused bombers were supposed to have killed was actually shot by police:
friendly fire
now there is an oxymoron for ya

eta
edit on 10-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

To clarify, the "cop" in this context was the MBTA Police officer that responded to the shootout in Watertown. It does not refer to the MIT Police Officer that was killed by the two suspects. And the MBTA officer was not killed, but seriously wounded, the bullet severed a femoral artery, and he almost bled out on the street.

People are confusing the two....and making it more of a conspiracy than it is already.

When you connect the dots, they at least have to be on the same page.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The plot thickens. I am willing to buy that the Boston Bombers are suspects in these brutal murders. For one, did not Tamerlan fundamentalize himself around this time, and I think he took his trip to Russia as well. Furthermore, if the time frame adds up?

His travels to Russia would imply that he was going to lay low, and avoid the heat from local law enforcement about the murders. In addition, it says that Tamerlan and one of the victims were close friends, and even roommates. That to me sounds like one heck of a viable suspect? Maybe I watch to many cop shows, or something? However, if I were a dective my antennas would be going up about the elder Tsarnaev brother.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't buy this at all. For one thing I don't think Tsarnaev and his brother were involved in the Boston Bombings. This is too much like BS Evidence gathering to make these 2 out to be bigger than they have been accused of being. There are loads of witnesses out there who question the official story but are not getting air time on the Lamestream Media. I wonder why that is? A bit like the 9/11 witnesses when they were talking about bombs going off in the 3 buildings or the witnesses in the Pentagon that said a missile hit it.

Those 2 suspects are the fall guys in another US Government False Flag operation. This 'mounting evidence' is just more crap to make the people think that 2 terrorists did this dastardly deed. It's all rubbish!!!!

And it's all aimed at convincing the sheeple that the soon to happen Gun Grab and Martial Law will be necessary and for their protection!

edit on 11/5/2013 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
As I understand it and any of you are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, fundamentalist Islamist have no love of drink or drugs, and if the two brothers were looking to fund future terrorist endeavors what better way than to take it from drug dealers. Just because they left the pot and some cash laying on the bodies doesn't mean that was all there was!
People have questioned where they got the money to supply themselves with the materials to use at the Boston bombing to begin with. It could have very well come from this triple murder. If these so called dealers were dealing in pounds of pot, $5000.00 cash is a drop in the bucket of what they were really making. A little cash left at the scene could throw the investigation in a different direction.
Of course this is all speculation on my part but, that's what I do, try to see bigger pictures. Then again It could have been set up to look like that kind of scenario from the get go for the patsy ploy! Who knows

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
The plot thickens. I am willing to buy that the Boston Bombers are suspects in these brutal murders. For one, did not Tamerlan fundamentalize himself around this time, and I think he took his trip to Russia as well. Furthermore, if the time frame adds up?

His travels to Russia would imply that he was going to lay low, and avoid the heat from local law enforcement about the murders. In addition, it says that Tamerlan and one of the victims were close friends, and even roommates. That to me sounds like one heck of a viable suspect? Maybe I watch to many cop shows, or something? However, if I were a dective my antennas would be going up about the elder Tsarnaev brother.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

The murders were in September 2011; Tamerlan went to Russia in January 2012. If he was running away from the murders he certainly took his sweet time about it.

It really sounds like a drug selling turf war, or staged to look like one anyway. There's a more balanced analysis of the story here.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brocade
The murders were in September 2011; Tamerlan went to Russia in January 2012. If he was running away from the murders he certainly took his sweet time about it.

Apparently, he was in no hurry to escape the Marathon aftermath either.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i find the timing of this possible involvement in the killings coming when it did, just a wee bit convenient, and as such i have to view it with a touch of suspicion.

first i read a story about "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Repeated Requests For A Lawyer Were Ignored", which could possibly cause issues with his being prosecuted.

In the wake of news reports that he had been Mirandized and would be charged in a federal court, I credited the Obama DOJ for handling the case reasonably well thus far.

As it turns out, though, Tsarnaev wasn't Mirandized because the DOJ decided he should be. Instead, that happened only because a federal magistrate, on her own, scheduled a hospital-room hearing, interrupted the FBI's interrogation which had been proceeding at that point for a full 16 hours, and advised him of his right to remain silent and appointed him a lawyer. Since then, Tsarnaev ceased answering the FBI's questions.

But that controversy was merely about whether he would be advised of his Miranda rights. Now, the Los Angeles Times, almost in passing, reports something which, if true, would be a much more serious violation of core rights than delaying Miranda warnings - namely, that prior to the magistrate's visit to his hospital room, Tsarnaev had repeatedly asked for a lawyer, but the FBI simply ignored those requests, instead allowing the interagency High Value Detainee Interrogation Group to continue to interrogate him alone:

"Tsarnaev has not answered any questions since he was given a lawyer and told he has the right to remain silent by Magistrate Judge Marianne B. Bowler on Monday, officials said.

"Until that point, Tsarnaev had been responding to the interagency High Value Detainee Interrogation Group, including admitting his role in the bombing, authorities said. A senior congressional aide said Tsarnaev had asked several times for a lawyer, but that request was ignored since he was being questioned under the public safety exemption to the Miranda rule.

" Delaying Miranda warnings under the "public safety exception" - including under the Obama DOJ's radically expanded version of it - is one thing. But denying him the right to a lawyer after he repeatedly requests one is another thing entirely: as fundamental a violation of crucial guaranteed rights as can be imagined.

As the lawyer bmaz comprehensively details in this excellent post, it is virtually unheard of for the "public safety" exception to be used to deny someone their right to a lawyer as opposed to delaying a Miranda warning (the only cases where this has been accepted were when "the intrusion into the constitutional right to counsel ... was so fleeting – in both it was no more than a question or two about a weapon on the premises of a search while the search warrant was actively being executed").

To ignore the repeated requests of someone in police custody for a lawyer, for hours and hours, is just inexcusable and legally baseless.

As law school dean Erwin Chemerinsky explained in the Los Angeles Times last week, the Obama DOJ was already abusing the "public safety" exception by using it to delay Miranda warnings for hours, long after virtually every public official expressly said that there were no more threats to the public safety.

As he put it: "this exception does not apply here because there was no emergency threat facing law enforcement." Indeed, as I documented when this issue first arose, the Obama DOJ already unilaterally expanded this exception far beyond what the Supreme Court previously recognized by simply decreeing (in secret) that terrorism cases justify much greater delays in Mirandizing a suspect for reasons well beyond asking about public safety.

But that debate was merely about whether Tsarnaev would be advised of his rights. This is much more serious: if the LA Times report is true, then it means that the DOJ did not merely fail to advise him of his right to a lawyer but actively blocked him from exercising that right.

This is a US citizen arrested for an alleged crime on US soil: there is no justification whatsoever for denying him his repeatedly exercised right to counsel. And there are ample and obvious dangers in letting the government do this. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

so is it possible that things could go very wrong in prosecuting this suspect due to this? the fact that it seems ALL of the interrogation results should end up being thrown out due to the REFUSAL of his rights for a lawyer to be present after he apparently repeatedly asked for one. not to mention the refusal of his "Miranda rights" in a case where there was seemingly no danger at that point, while the exception to it seems to be based on an eminent danger. yet people will not want to see him go free or serve a very light sentence (those that believe he IS guilty at any rate).

con't

link   
reply to post by Brocade

Maybe his trip to Russia was not an escape plan? Although, January 2012 is not that much time away from when the murders took place on September 2011. Perhaps, it took him a few months to get his travel expenses in order? From what I gather, he was not living well at the time. He and his wife were on public aide, and the wife was working 70 hours week as home health aide. Where I live, they do not make that much money. Investigations take time. We do not know if there was any interviews between Tamerlane and the Boston PD in the two month time frame? I think something spooked him. The police might have been closing in? It is only my theory on the information available at this time. His close relationship to one of the victims makes him a suspect. Thanks for the reply!

link   
then miracle of miracles, they discover that the brothers may have been involved in an unsolved murder from a couple years before.
this seems almost too good to be true, (and that generally means it is untrue). a way if the original charges from the bombing fail, due to improper procedures used in the interrogation. they STILL can get major time for MURDER, after all as long as he is put away for a very long time all is good right?

i have enough reservations about the actual bombing in regards to who perpetrated it. this just makes me even MORE suspicious about the whole thing. too many things not adding up and coincidences make for a valid cause of questioning what is the truth.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Interesting... so would this murder case now be classified as "terrorism", or does it get to remain an act of ritual murder?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join