Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Lost Time... Possible Abduction?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Lost Time... Possible Abduction?

One night I was laying down in the grass on the corner of a neighbor's house. It was a clear night around 2:00 am. I used to do this often at least 2 or 3 nights a week. It was a big yard that I could lay down in and not be disturbed by traffic or other neighbor's. The people that owned the house didn't mind. I was very close friends with one of their daughters. Usually, I would just watch the stars and try to locate different constellations. It was peaceful and serene, yet something else kept drawing me to this place and could not put my finger on it. I was drawn to this specific spot constantly. I didn't really have a reason to be there, but there I was.

This particular night that I am writing about started out the same way, with me laying down looking at Orion and trying to locate the Pleiades star cluster, 2 favorites of mine. I was always drawn to those parts of the sky, also, for some strange reason. This night I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye and when I looked to see what it was, it shot off out of sight in a blink. Now, normally I would only hang out here for 2 hours (my dad would be getting up at a certain time) and be back at home before 4:45 at the latest.

This night, however, I found myself in a different spot in this yard and the Sun was coming up. I looked at my watch and it read 6:20 am. Frantically, I ran home to try and beat my Dad to the kitchen, I did not want him to know I had been out late hanging out in these people's yard. I just made it in the house and managed to get to my room as I heard Dad coming down the stairs from his office. I laid in my bed trying to catch my breath. This is when it hit me, How did I end up in a different spot (about 100 feet away from my normal spot) in this yard? How did I lose track of time? I never fell asleep that I could remember, I wasn't drinking or doing drugs, so I didn't pass out.

This was only one of many times I had strange things happen to me that I cannot explain, but this was the first time I realized the "lost time". I used to go to bed in pajama's too with my window open only to wake up completely naked and the window closed. This happened to me many time as a child before my "lost time" episode, but I never really thought about those other times until 20 years later.

Recently, I have been having these same feelings, but I do not live anywhere near wear I used to live. In fact, I live several thousands of miles away, but my attraction to Orion and the Pleiades is just as strong as ever and I find myself absorbed once again. I have some strange scars that have shown up over the years that have no explanation. I have had several knee operations, but these scars are located in completely different parts of my body that I never had any injuries to. I don't have proof of anything and I don't claim to know this is real, but it sure feels real. I spend many nights looking in the same places as I did when I was younger and I definitely believe we are not alone in this expansive Universe.

Soul

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Since none of us were there and you are a subjective observer, I really don't think any of us can give you a conclusive answer.

My response as a random reader: "Far out, dude."

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Probably a seizure. I was trying to set my watch one day when my TLE was bad. I'd set the time, look at the clock and press in the button. It was off about fifteen minutes one time and ten the next. Was I froze there in that seizure or did time just jump. I took the watch off and haven't worn it since, that was six years ago.
Won't have that problem anymore.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If you really think the experience is real, I would suggest going under hypnosis. Make sure you find someone that is reputable and is qualified to perform the hypnosis. Can you post pictures of these scars that you have on your body? It would make your story much more legitimate if you can.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

If you really think the experience is real, I would suggest going under hypnosis. Make sure you find someone that is reputable and is qualified to perform the hypnosis. Can you post pictures of these scars that you have on your body? It would make your story much more legitimate if you can.

The scars are hard to see, even so, not really looking for anyone to validate me. Just sharing experiences that are very real. As to the hypnosis, not really a fan.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Probably a seizure. I was trying to set my watch one day when my TLE was bad. I'd set the time, look at the clock and press in the button. It was off about fifteen minutes one time and ten the next. Was I froze there in that seizure or did time just jump. I took the watch off and haven't worn it since, that was six years ago.
Won't have that problem anymore.

Yeah? No history of seizures. Did not happen because of a watch.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Since none of us were there and you are a subjective observer, I really don't think any of us can give you a conclusive answer.

My response as a random reader: "Far out, dude."

Yep far out! I am certain these events happened. I am unable to remember the abduction part, but that is the part that feels real and I can not verify.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

well you see theres people with technology playing a game with peoples lives. THeyre invisible and will come up to you, GAS you out, like INVISIBLE FRIENDS do stuff because they think its funny and that others cant see them, then wake you up and watch you try to understand whats going on. They'll even play a sick cruel high tech mind game where they tell you stuff, via your own thoughts being given to you, about what they've done and think its funny. Its truly happening as once you recognize it happening it starts playing an endless game with your life of constant irritation and noticing things about the scriptednature of life.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
No such thing as alien abduction. Must be wishful thinking or something wrong with you physically or mentally.

new topics

join