It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerians & Reptilians: The Bigger Picture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
is it ghostbusters 2?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by longtimelurkerr

For starters, drunk posting will only get you the opposite reaction you were looking for.
I have read, "the lost book of Enki", it seems to me that you took parts out an simply filled in the gaps.
Interesting, did the amount of alcohol make you think you were Enki?
Idk, but I once got decimated from "EverClear" an ran around my apts looking for covenant, thinking I was a sparten 2......
Reptilians fear man, why? Because man possess a fighting spirit, we are by nature, hunters and warriors. Our technological progress has kepted us back, but our fighter spirit remains strong an bright, its the one thing keeping those stupid reptiles at bay.
Read Taylor Andersons "Destroyermen" serious, once you read about the Grik, you will start visualization an actual reptilian

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Originally posted by longtimelurkerr
No questions whatsoever? If the only thing is some random people babbling around I do not care about you guys, really. I know that 90% won't believe me. I am only here for the real truth-seekers amongst us, not the sheep.

Okay, fine. I'll bite the hook, and let you play reeling me in a bit.

You state that you are the Sumerian archetype Enki. So my questions are this: Were you born who you are? Or did you manifest into what you have become? What was the process that led you to the realization that you are this archetype made into flesh?

Cirque

I was born in who I am. I can remember my memories back to the age of 2. You can call me whatever you want.. although I used the name 'enki' because it is abit more common amongst conspiratists. You could also call me whatever demigod you want... it is all the same they all reincarnate at a certain moment in time to either teach people or save them from some form of evil.

For the people stating that I can 'control the matrix'. You actually need another type of person to do this. These persons are mainly among the occult. (Not all of them but mainly). What I mean by this is, they either have to have demons or spirits in them. Like I said before, those who will understand this will know what I am talking about.

The process that led me to this realization is the fact that my entire life has been a scenario pretty much and I have actually met these elites. I have also been in interaction with the occult my entire life. I live in a country that is full of these idiots.

The fact that most of the posters jump to the fact that I am drunk says enough about them. You did not even read what I said most likely. Those who know all about what I have written will not even bother to reply most likely because reptilians can actually look into your future and know what you will do.

Why did you come only 21 years ago?

Didn't you still care after the flood?

Trident.

I have no way whatsoever to explain this. The only thing I can say for this is that I came at 'the right moment'. I am still young and I have been cornered by the 'useless eaters club (occult)'. Although they did not manage to get a hold of me. One of these days they will get punished by me and you will notice for sure. There will be many revolutions in many countries and then you will know I am speaking the truth right here.

If you truly are Enki, whom is described as the architect/creator of the homosapien, why would would you reincarnate into a being that you created as inferior (limited thinking slave)?

Enki actually died. His soul was intact but in this case he reincarnated in me at the right moment. We all know we are living through the end of times. To be honest, it is not going to be the end of times, but we are going to come close. Most of humanity will stay alive but many will die. Those that will die are mainly among the occultists/black magicians.

Reptilians are known as the Naga. They are spirits of varying levels of consciousness.
You are likely not Enki, my friend, though you may experience part of his memories by virtue of your DNA, or perhaps you are a shard of the Greater Crystal/Oversoul - though I should not tell you that you are not whom you claim to be, but encourage you to remain critical of your own thought processes. I have watched as more than a few people have made claim to Enki, to God of the Universe, to being Quetzalcoatl (sorry folks, my cat is the reincarnation of Thoth. lol) - we are a product of Enki's genetics, and thus have a direct connection to the Akashic and He himself, once the Spirit within the vessel matures in its awareness.

Good luck- the times are at hand.

This might be true, but I am still pretty certain I am him. I want to thank you for sound advice and I can understand that you are skeptical to the fact that I am enki because several other people before me have claimed it to be so.

can you tell me what the "scumbag/elite" do all day on this planet? are the humans life stock and amusement for the pesky warlords that controls us? XD

what do you think about royal families?

All they do is have sex all day. That's it really. They use rituals on their daughters and put demons in them. And they have sex. I mean lots and lots of sex. Luckily, their time has run out and within the next 1-2 years most of them will be gone forever. With the elite I mean the royal-bloodlines mainly and also the banksters ofcourse.

If your Persian (or still living there) you're in a much different time zone, so maybe you've checked out for the night. It's about 4:30 am in Tehran, so give or take a couple of hours where you are.

I am of persian decent but I do not live in Iran. I live in a western country.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123

For starters, drunk posting will only get you the opposite reaction you were looking for.
I have read, "the lost book of Enki", it seems to me that you took parts out an simply filled in the gaps.
Interesting, did the amount of alcohol make you think you were Enki?
Idk, but I once got decimated from "EverClear" an ran around my apts looking for covenant, thinking I was a sparten 2......
Reptilians fear man, why? Because man possess a fighting spirit, we are by nature, hunters and warriors. Our technological progress has kepted us back, but our fighter spirit remains strong an bright, its the one thing keeping those stupid reptiles at bay.
Read Taylor Andersons "Destroyermen" serious, once you read about the Grik, you will start visualization an actual reptilian

No the alcohol did not make me think I am enki. As I have said I have been thinking about this for the past ~45 days. This is not some random post that I have been putting out there. I have thought about this ALOT and I really mean ALOT. I have not been drunk for the past 45 days if you might think that. I am not like that...

Reptilians fear humans, but the thing is they corner their victims and they think they are all alone. These scumbags have played out every trick in their book on me. I know what reptilians look like I don't need to visualize them.

The thing is, everything seems normal because the elite don't want to give you 'hope'. Although many times you have had false hope from fake prophecies. I am real and there is no way you are going to believe me most likely, but you will see some revolutions starting in certain countries ( mainly western for starters) in the next year or two.

Enlil is real. He has been trying to deceive me through the occult for all my life. He controls the reptilians. When I am able I will try and give you evidence although I have to go through some hoops first which I will do. But if you keep an eye on this thread maybe in a week, or two weeks I will be able to give you all the evidence you are looking for.

Edit: Also the occult have, within their ranks, what they call ''Fallen Angels". You might have noticed that some people get black eyes when they are mad? These are fallen angels.

edit on 11-5-2013 by longtimelurkerr because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2013 by longtimelurkerr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
Doesn't Brotherhood of the Snake mean anything to you?

The Serpent being Enki.

Besides Enlil/Enki are 2 agendas of the same god.

Also they represent the universe. Ra is the one who is in control of the physical world.

Son of Ea Lord of the Malkuth.
edit on 10-5-2013 by metalholic because: Because even you will feed the worms!

edit on 10-5-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

I have never heard of the brotherhood of the snake before, thankyou for enlightening me on this. I am reading up on it as we speak. I do not agree that enlil/enki are 2 agendas of the same god, however.

Enlil = "Jahweh/Jehovah"

Enki = "Lucifer/satan".

The occult have been trying to deceive me my whole life and they know I am at the certain moment of time that I will have all my memories back. Please don't think I am some super being or whatever. I am also human I have made mistakes in my life although they are small, but they have been trying to control my whole life.

From the moment I was born I was basically been put in scenario after scenario and they have failed simply because of the fact that they are useless eaters.

Ra is most likely "anu" if we look at sumerian literature? In that case, yes I do agree with you he is most likely in control of the world. I will beat this #er aswell I do not care about him.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Alright, Ill give you a shot, Ill keep a close watch on this thread, I do after all think with an open mind.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123

Alright, Ill give you a shot, Ill keep a close watch on this thread, I do after all think with an open mind.

Thank you for giving me a shot - as the next few weeks progresses I will try and gather some useful evidence. Do keep in mind though if I would make a vid of msyelf levitating it would probably be called a hoax anyways. So, I will try to get some other forms of evidence which I will not talk about right now because said sh-itstain entities (reptilians) are watching over me at this moment in time.
edit on 12-5-2013 by longtimelurkerr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Another thing I would want to add, for those interested, is to study upon Nikola Tesla & Wilhelm Reich.

Both these men are geniuses that have achieved levels beyond human imagination. Tesla will probably be more known than Reich.

Reptilians can't stand Reich for one because he discovered 'Orgone'. With a simple google search you will learn more about him and why orgone energy is so important.

1. Reich
en.wikipedia.org...

Who Was Wilhelm Reich And Why Has History Tried So Hard to Erase him?
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

2. Nikola Tesla has been discussed greatly on these forums and also others and is known as the greatest inventor that has ever set foot on this planet.

Google "Reptilian orgone" or "Reptilians hate orgonite".

Both have men have been chased by "the useless eaters club" for all their life. Both have been screwed in the end by these useless eaters. These are not just some random dots I am connecting. All of what I am stating is a fact.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
seriously bro i think you need some help . stop that drink were on this planet for a good time not a long one and remember what we like can harm us . too much darkness can kill us and too much light can blind us . you are only 21 lighten the fxxx up and do 21 year old things

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by longtimelurkerr

Why did I post this?
1) I am drunk

Maybe you should post again when you're sober?

Just a thought.

A

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well I never once mentioned the state of your sobriety. Why would I? Are you aware of the amount of people on narcotics with a prescription medication? Now are you aware of the amount of people when cut from those prescribed drugs - turn to very dangerous illicit ones? Doctors are bigger drug pushers and enablers of addiction than street criminals. They just don't care because the bottom line is money. So - alcohol is the least of our worries. I'm not one of the ones whose going to judge you because you drink. Life's short and your life is yours. So live it. I'm not in a position to judge.

Now that that's out of the way - I'll tell you what I think. In the most real and honest way - and I hope you don't take offense and instead - really think about what I'm trying to say.

I'm 37 years old now - but I was your age once to. I was also very much where you are at in assimilating what my mind was telling me was possible in my purpose of being here. I spent much time with my head connected to something other than mundane. There are so many names for it. Ether, Akasha, I personally like "thought experiments". Why, you might ask? Because then I HAVE TO retain responsibility for what I put out into the world, through either words or deeds. I can't say - oh well my connection to this greater force - makes me so. (I did it because of that. I did it because my connection told me I'm greater than anyone else. I did it because - my essence tells me I'm more special than anyone else.) You are special, but not more so than any other. We all are potentials - and anyone saying different - is trying to sell themselves as the manifestation of that potential. But guess what - you wouldn't have to tell anyone - we're you the actual manifestation of that divine potential within us all. Instead - you would just be, and people would see - not because you told them so - but because it was obvious in your actions and words. Those "soul-eaters" you disparage and look down upon with such disgust - are just as important to the design, as you or I. We just can't step back and see the chain-reactions of CHANGE that came about. But it's all important - an ultimately - we are all equally important to this world. We just don't have the eyes or awareness to see how. We can't step back and see the bigger design and the whole of the picture.

I think it's a safety mechanism - so that if you get called on what you know is wrong behavior - there is something else to blame. Your post is rife with it. Your whole community is out to get you. Your targeted because you are special - more special than anyone else in this world. They are watching you and testing you to turn you to their will.

I have much experience in this - as my mother is very much where you are at, and she's at an age where I know she'll be very fortunate - if she can break away from that mind frame. I was at one time to - as most young people are - lost in a place where they feel forgotten and left out of the greater part of it all. I went through my phase where I thought I was different from every single other person in the world. And guess what- science proves - I am - we all are - but not more special. I grew up, and so will you. You have much time to let karma knock you over the head and teach you the real way of the mysterious. One of the goddess archetypes I draw upon is Athena - and I draw her in often to give me wisdom with my words - but I am not Athena. I'd not do her archetype the disservice of sullying it with my very human and imperfect ways. Instead, I'll assimilate the avatars of our history - correctly - as an idea, a focus that I can meditate upon and draw those strengths into myself - so that I react to my life in the best way possible. For example, when I'm angry and having hateful thoughts towards others, I call upon Jesus to give me the grace to forgive and let go. He's an archetype whose teachings are to be drawn upon - to correct wrongful behavior. All archetypes are suppose to facilitate this. If Enki - is not providing you with that strength that ultimately has a driving force and power - in the positive...

Then you'd do well to exorcise this archetype from your mind. Playing the fool tends to have repercussions.

Peace be upon you and blessings,
Cirque

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No questions whatsoever? If the only thing is some random people babbling around I do not care about you guys, really. I know that 90% won't believe me. I am only here for the real truth-seekers amongst us, not the sheep.

Sorry but you wont like the real truth seekers here....they'll call your poorly written drunken fantasy for what it is I'm afraid.

You might though have some luck with the "sheep" as you call them.....they tend to believe any old drivel.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Enki (me) is really pissed off that the elite (or reptilian, useless eating scumbags) have been deceiving the whole world into believing he is evil. Enki = Satan/Lucifer... whatever you want to call him…

um.... i think i know what you ment to say...... but you didnt....

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I am certain I am enki. Or Lucifer or Satan. Whatever you want to call me

nope i wuz wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join