It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory on "Global War(m,n)ing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Okay, Global Warming is due to the rising carbon monoxide emissions.

Carbon Monoxide

Some processes in modern technology, such as iron smelting, still produce carbon monoxide as a byproduct.[2]

If, the by product of iron smelting creates carbon monoxide, I pose another theory that does incorporate the human contribution to the factor of rising carbon monoxide emissions that was made publically aware so inconveniently.

This is a NASA employee speaking about what he has observed in space. All I need you to is listen to the first 1:32 seconds of the video. Feel free to listen further if it peaks your interest.

What he says is this approaching system's sun is a giant iron ball emitting this and is represented by the reddish "wings" that appear when you observe this "sun"

Other Ancient civilizations talked about this "winged planet."

I happened to capture these photos April 10 2013.

After observing all three photos would you believe the sun is setting to the right of the picture?

This iron ball is only reflecting the light of the setting sun. That is why in the black and white photo, all that is shown is the light reflection(grey) just like the lamp below. However the lamp is a source of heat as well, its own source of light which is why the center of the lamp is white and the light it is emitting is represented grey.

The war itself is information, they warned you that it was humanity itself creating this problem, when in fact the only thing that has been contributed to changing the inevitable is cutting ourselves of from Love. One another. Separating ourselves. Disenfranchising information to separate the elite from the masses and infringing on your right to live life freely and independently, together

If we are all pawns in this game of Life I suggest you make your way across the board so that you can change not who you are, what you are, or who you are fighting for, but how you WILL continue to move about in the game of Life.

You have it within you the power to change who you are, that power comes from knowledge. How do you control power? Control Knowledge. To free the people, to empower them is to confront, dispute, and over come ignorance.

The will is yours if you wish to bite into the fruit of knowledge and discover for yourself that it is just a seed from Life.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

I guess you failed to read these recent articles where CO2 was dismissed as a cause for Global "warming" and instead, causing global "cooling"

ARTIcLE

Another

…and another

Yawn....

Dragging Carbon Monoxide into the mix is nothing more than the Global Warming heretics trying to find another compound to explain why the earth heats and cools over the course of sun cycles.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I must say that I am a little disappointed that the only response I have gotten is someone pointing out that the same BS rhetoric is only being misunderstood by those with the proverbial spoon.

I don’t like sounding like a broken record, so I will take it upon myself that there is the possibility that I am not being clear enough, rather than no bodies is listening.

I will try to keep this as simple as possible.

What is the conspiracy?

This approaching star system is passing earth. In six to eight months, this will happen causing what the BIBLE depicts as Armageddon.
What does that mean?

The earth will shift on its axis, predicted to take place in only 28 minutes. Causing tectonic plates to move, creating earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, mass flooding along coastlines.

Who is controlling this information?

This is a “trickle down” effect of the process of controlling information.
Modern history is defined by its last major transition(s) in religion. Western civilization is based on The Empire created by Rome.

Put your trust in the Ceasar, then the Pope, then re-establish monarchs, then to elected officals and their representitves.

When you are controlling information, which is power, you need to establish a foundation of trust for you to believe what you are being told and by whom.

Who is controlling this information?

These Zionist Elites? To honestly pin point these individuals out you have to follow the bloodline.

Because this is such an old and historic cover up rather than focus on the individual(s) themselves, we will focus on their idea/principles/goals.

Where are they doing this?

If you understand how old this cover up is, and who is doing this and how they did this, then you will understand that it is everywhere and has always been there because of what happens when you control information.

When?

Representatively, we can go back to at least the year 0 to begin with this cover up and I hope you can understand who is implicated in this cover up?

Honestly, you have to compound multiple civilizations and customs/cultures globally, from the limited information that we do know, as complex as that sounds, which is okay, there are many sources of information out there to help explain and guide you through this process.

When you understand that this approaching star system is upon us, and these elites, ”Chosen people” have known about this, as did ancient civilizations from around the world at various Times speak about other world beings and gods, bestowing upon them great knowledge of the stars and mathematics, you must ask yourself Why control this information and for what purpose?

Why control this information and for what purpose?

Knowing that many ancient cultures had many gods some looking humanoid and other not so much, and the powers or “technology” they had, which would reflect on these gods and aliens intelligence and understand of the universe to be able to possess such powers, modes of transportation, and knowledge. That the possibility of Life on other planets not only exist because ancient cultures spoke, depicted, believed in such, that these in fact where the intelligent forces that helped speed up the evolution process on the human spices.

Evolution equals change. Change is inevitable in the flow/current of Life. The Human experiment, we were originally created, intended to be slaves. There is irony with the slave agenda. As we were created to be slaves the gods found us desirable in many ways of slavery.

Have you ever seen a white chimp? Think about it, I will simple digress if I do.

Human species introduction to the universe with consciousness becomes a battle then when you understand that when there is a flow, constant to Life, and we have the capability with knowledge to become gods ourselves, will we cut ourselves off from that flow or become a part of the force that created us.

This is their Agenda, because there are good forces and bad forces at work.

That has always been the eternal message of God told multiple Times in different languages that God is everywhere in Time and Space.

How they are doing this is simple because enough information is out there to literally connect the dots to this cover up. That these Gov’t are preparing for this event and have been implementing this agenda.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
When you understand that there is a flow to Life and it speaks to you through signs, its very own language, then these signs can be manipulated for their intended purpose either good or bad.

Because this is controlling information and for the length of Time it has been done and the current state of the globe socially, it is becoming harder for them to control such information, BUT with the age of the cover up and the amount of people that support and are financed by this agenda, hopefully you can conclude on your own how vast and wide spread and obvious stated and classified, the control of information is.

You see symbolism in music video/ movies, hear it in both and are subject to it in a manner of way that only your subconscious mind will understand the information your brain is being subjected to.

Athletes are modern day gladiators.

These forms of entertainment are meant to distract the public from social issues, which is why it is yearly and constant. Huge sports fan.

Politically, scientifically, financially, it is not hard to follow the paper trail, because it is there unless shredded, to figure out who is pulling the strings, who owns what company, corporation, country, bank.

But there is always hope, always. You see what they do not want you to know is this on coming star system that will either accept what we have accomplished as a species in our experiment of how humanity will accept itself in the universe, represented with Life on earth, a blue gift.

The more people who are aware that this is going on, the power of thought, consciousness will spread and connect those who are plugged in, unplugged, and empower those who may might wanna rethink what they really are trying to accomplish and with who?

Do I have all the answers, no.

I only know what it is I can prove.

edit on 11-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: Im just trying to touch hearts, without the obvious hug

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ummm...

First of all, the AGW theory is about carbon dioxide, not carbon monoxide. CO has completely different characteristics than CO2.

Secondly, the guy in the video is talking about a planet made of iron, not a sun made of iron. A sun cannot be made of iron... iron will not support nuclear fusion.

Thirdly, iron does not emit carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide. The CO produced by smelting, is just leakage of the oxidizer. Carbon monoxide is used to reduce the iron oxide into iron, producing carbon dioxide as a byproduct.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Lets call it potato, tomato.

Iron

Iron metal has been used since ancient times, though copper alloys, which have lower melting temperatures, were used first in history. Pure iron is soft (softer than aluminium), but is unobtainable by smelting. The material is significantly hardened and strengthened by impurities from the smelting process, such as carbon.

Carbon

Binary compounds of Iron
Iron reacts with oxygen in the air to form various oxide and hydroxide compounds

Iron Oxide

Iron oxides are chemical compounds composed of iron and oxygen. All together, there are sixteen known iron oxides and oxyhydroxides.[1]

Oxide

Example of Oxides

Carbon dioxide CO2 Constituent of the atmosphere of Earth, the most abundant and important greenhouse gas, used by plants in photosyntheis to make sugars, product of biological processes such as respiration and chemical reactions such as combustion and chemical decomposition of carbonates. CO or Carbon monoxide exists as a product of incomplete combustion and is a highly toxic gas.

new topics

top topics

join