It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I Love ATS

www.idlehearts.com...

Seeing all these threads with negative trends lately,I thought it is compatible for a positive one.

First I think that ATS is a beautiful place made of feelings,I mean a place where you can express different thoughts and implicitly your feelings in different ways whether or not the conspiracy.

Why this forun?

Because I guess that life itself it's a conspiracy.

In many ways and especially these days in which we are living in ,days of mist...

Not because of other threads but because of this one in which you may express something positive about this beautiful place or...the way you feel about...

I guess that before denying anything we must see and read between the lines of the future and what the future might bring in a positive way here and elsewhere..

Because the future has already brought good things and this can be seen all over this place,of course if you can see.

Only the fact itself that millions of words and phrases full of shapes and colors, which are your thoughts are kept here for such a long time,it is enough reason to care and love this place.

Well at last but not at least the fact that we are so different gets us closer to each other spiritually by revealing commonalities which is something you cannot find in any other place virtually or in the real life.

And I guess that this is one of the purposes,to get people's thoughts not only closer to the truth but to each other.

Well in away you can change the future only by being here,of course if you can see and understand this.

Therefore my question is:

Do you love this place?

www.makeworkplay.co.uk...

edit on 10-5-2013 by piequal3because14 because: syntax

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Yes, yes, ATS loves you too.

Now give me the car keys because I'm calling you a cab.

J/K

ATS is the best (well for me at least). I have no twitter, I own no facebook account and the only thing my phone can do is call people. I hardly use the Internet for anything else but ATS.

Without ATS I would actually have go places for entertainment.

Long live ATS!!

Peace
edit on 10-5-2013 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

ATS is the best (well for me at least). I have no twitter, I own no facebook account and the only thing my phone can do is call people. I hardly use the Internet for anything else but ATS.
Either ,I don't have those.

Oh and you are so close to my heart.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Yes, I love this place. I have 'met' so many different walks of life on here and very sweet people are on here, ya just gotta look in the right places

I don't have any other place to go but here. I like seeing different views from different people who I don't know. Its fun and interesting

Have a lovely evening!!
-nat

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I have 'met' so many different walks of life on here and very sweet people are on here, ya just gotta look in the right places

Indeed you have to know where to look for,especially by timing.

Have a lovely evening!!
And a beautiful evening to you Natalia.

You are in my heart and always be.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
ATS has offered me the oppertunity to learn, the oppertunity to observe, and the oppertunity to comment on a MASSIVE array of topics over the years, and allowed me access to some truely inspiring thoughts, and some wonderful people. Before I became a member of this site, I was slowly going mad (madder, whatever) because I found myself interested in subjects which were appreciated by my friends and family not one little bit, and I had no one with whom to discuss these things. As a result my mind was becoming less than agile, what with a lack of appropriate excersize.

Although undoubtedly still a mental case, I find that after a considerable time as a member here, my mind is far more supple and flexible than it was before, and I cannot even begin to explain how much I value that. For the oppertunity to strengthen and train my mind, I love this place, and everyone in it, everyone who runs it, and everyone who devotes thier free time to moderate it. ATS, you have collectively saved me from atrophy of the mind, and I owe you one.

Massive hugs to everyone!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Massive hugs to everyone!
And hugs to you my friend.

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

new topics

top topics

join