It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PUBLIC ENEMY: VIDEO Exposes OBAMA and his ILLUMINATI handlers in depth!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
'Is the ILLUMINATI involved in big banks ?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Science101
'Is the ILLUMINATI involved in big banks ?

NO!

lol ok that was rash.

International movers and shakers are involved un big banks and thier continued
dominance.

the illuminati is the equivilant of a scare crow. if only those crows knew
they wernt real there would be food in abundance for poor crows.

we are the crows incase i lost you.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by azdaze

O you weren't in favor of Obamacare? I was and still am, that was one promise he has kept that will save this country a tremendous amount of money.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
People have such short memories, either that or they are not old enough to have experienced more than one or two presidents.

EVERY single presidency the same things happen, they break promises, Obama is no different.

Maybe except he's black.

Whining about the president is what they want you to do, to take your eyes off the real problems. If the government acts as scapegoat for our social and economic problems, we can vote in a new pres, while the real problems that cause our social and economic problems continues unabated.

Whoever you vote for government wins, and government is nothing but protection for capitalist interests.

There is no Illuminati, another distraction, there is only very wealthy capitalist owners of industry, who buy politicians, and move your jobs to cheaper labour markets overseas.

You're all living in a fantasy world, whilst reality strips you of your worth.

edit on 5/11/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If there was one thing I took from that entire video, it's that we as people all need to start saying the same thing, if we ever hope to fix anything we've really gotta start seeing eye to eye.. not as right or wrong.. more like commoners/Elites.

I know there's scumbags out there that no doubt receive a cheap living by being provocateurs on the internet to further an invisible regime they know absolutely nothing about.. how about this... head down to a fast food restaurant and get a REAL JOB, serving your fellow brothers and sisters instead of hurting them.

It doesn't really matter if you're a supporter of Obama or not, you must see a sinister plot brewing against us... unless you're an Elite. If not, then why are you fighting tooth and nail against your own brothers and sisters? All I see anymore are people lashing out at one another... what the hell happened!? If its political, just like Griff said.. republican and democratic parties are two wings on the same bird.

This isn't their planet (The Illuminati), its everyone's, and the only way we can take it back is by coming together with the same goal in mind. Make them listen.. preach it on Facebook, talk about it whenever you can. It's not conspiracy if its fact. And the people are either going to face the music now from their fellow peers, or we'll ALL face the fat lady together.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx
If there was one thing I took from that entire video, it's that we as people all need to start saying the same thing, if we ever hope to fix anything we've really gotta start seeing eye to eye.. not as right or wrong.. more like commoners/Elites.

I know there's scumbags out there that no doubt receive a cheap living by being provocateurs on the internet to further an invisible regime they know absolutely nothing about.. how about this... head down to a fast food restaurant and get a REAL JOB, serving your fellow brothers and sisters instead of hurting them.

It doesn't really matter if you're a supporter of Obama or not, you must see a sinister plot brewing against us... unless you're an Elite. If not, then why are you fighting tooth and nail against your own brothers and sisters? All I see anymore are people lashing out at one another... what the hell happened!? If its political, just like Griff said.. republican and democratic parties are two wings on the same bird.

This isn't their planet (The Illuminati), its everyone's, and the only way we can take it back is by coming together with the same goal in mind. Make them listen.. preach it on Facebook, talk about it whenever you can. It's not conspiracy if its fact. And the people are either going to face the music now from their fellow peers, or we'll ALL face the fat lady together.

Awesome Post! Couldn't have said it better..

Thank You!

I love it when someone is paying attention!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have just one thing to say, and it is indeed relevant:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

1.) If you believe what your Govt tells you, then you are Sheople!

gov•ern (ˈgʌv ərn) 1.to hold in check; control | Ment (Mente) Latin Mind
Government = To Control the Mind

2.) You obviously know nothing about the person you're talking about.
Professor Griiff isn't just reading info off the internet like you are. He has decades of research and real life experience with the subjects he discusses. I happen to know he has actual research teams, that pull documents through the FOI act as well as declassified documents. And he consults with other researchers and authors that have decades of experience behind the scenes of politics and entertainment.
If you would just listen with an open mind even you may actually learn something. But then again, maybe not.

3.) Lose the horrible graphics and pictures of yourself. Makes you look like a Noob.
However i do think your name fits..
edit on 11-5-2013 by ReAwakened because: mispelling

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
l

Your assertions are all very basic, and again, NOT PROOF OF ANYTHING. You're just repeating all the things that make you paranoid as though they are proof of something. They're not.

Honest question for you then, if what you've rebuked here is your truth, then why hang around a conspiracy sight? Are there any conspiracies that hold weight for you? ... That you found proof in?

Remember, there's a difference between theory and the actual conspiracy.
edit on 5/12/2013 by Pleiadianwaves because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

reply to post by ReAwakened

More OPNION

A YouTube video of someone giving their OPINION about something is not "Exposing" anything other than THEIR DAMNED OPINION!

What is it about the people of ATS that they cannot understand this very basic fact. One mans opinion, backed up by nothing, is not evidence and not something to base a belief on

I despair at this place and the stupidity of so many posters here.

Prof Griff's OPINION is exposing a lot which coincides with my own research and indeed many, many others. Does that make me stupid?

I think not

Why are you here then? To educate people that they are stupid?

Spiro
edit on 12-5-2013 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
.... There's so Much More to this story than what meets the eye!

Saw this coming from a mile away...
I'm sure many more did too!!

What's sickening and most Disturbing is the Lack of decency to address this disgusting and appalling Proven accusation, from the Man in Power himself. The Potus and his lapdogs.. aka CIA. Are hard at work to scrub clean ( and snuff out All sources of Civil Unrest via means of Legal deterrent) all of their "oopsie" moments.. Clear Ignorance to the fact that WE "The People" aren't as Dumbed down as they initially once thought and hoped to achieve! Condition This Bitches!!!

# 'Em all.. They're All liars, charlatans and venomous vipers with dragon-spoken tongues. You may Fool us once, but that's it. Now Your dirty laundry is hung up High for All To See.. dumbasses

"
#Truth will Prevail. ALWAYS!
LIES can't hide from what once blinded, but now Awoken eyes Can see!

Freedom. Enslaved within. Can find its voice in Numbers!

UNITED we Stand Strong.
DIVIDED we Fall Apart
Brothers and sisters.
We're In This Thing Together!

Much Love and strength to everyone in these surely trying times ahead...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

More OPNION

A YouTube video of someone giving their OPINION about something is not "Exposing" anything other than THEIR DAMNED OPINION!

What is it about the people of ATS that they cannot understand this very basic fact. One mans opinion, backed up by nothing, is not evidence and not something to base a belief on

All facts start off as mere hypothesis and opinion!
Just because many conspiracy theories can't be proven as fact or fiction does not mean they are rediculous!
This is the point of keeping an open mind and if we want to disprove it we should not just let our fear control our opinion!
What's the point of coming onto a site known for conspiracy opinion and then shooting down the consensus of the posters, without any such facts proving the contrary?
While I may agree that an organized group controlling the whole world is unlikely!
I do agree that there are organized factions with controlling interests of our world!
I have done a lot of research of the actual divisions going on behind the scenes after
WW2! I will not go into the details of this because the division is not as cut and dry as many
conspiracy sites would have us believe! Though the Anglo-American establishment controls
much of the world today though there are two other factions they do this through social networking! To not see that there is a needed desire to control as much of our world as possible and denying this is to give into our fear of living in an uncontrollable world! I don't know what exactly these very powerful men have in store for us in the coming future but I assume that it will have to do with a shrinking of our freedoms while increasing the restrictions of free thinking and individuality! Let me ask you, have we not already started to see a shrinking in
the freedoms of individuality? Have we not let our fear strip us of our freedoms? Has the media not used every
terror event to play on our own insecurities? Do you really believe this is all just happening by chance?
You can let cognitive dissonance close your mind or accept that the possibilities abound our perception of the world we live in! That the results of this world we live in is all the proof we need! We just need to open our eyes!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by Spiro

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Considering that there is no "illuminati", the one hour video is quite pointless.

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776 to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati were outlawed along with other secret societies by the Bavarian government leadership with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.

Scource

Obviously, I was talking about the fictitious group that is referred in this thread.

Well, obviously you where referring to the content of the video and upon that I gave reference to the birth of the " Illuminati ". Should you wish to read the rest and research more you may come to the conclusion that they are indeed a group being described in the OP video called the Illuminati.

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 12-5-2013 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
reply to post by Battleline

I think it's more appropriate to say that the hype died down and now our black brothers and sisters
are seeing him for what he is... a fraud and a puppet. Just like the lot of 'em.

You are 100% correct and white liberals are furious that they are the ones being left out in the cold so they are getting more nasty and snarky in their defense of chairman obama.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Obama's promises kept: www.politifact.com...

Since everyone here thinks he doesn't keep any take a look, you may be surprised.

Lol, more liberal spin.

Politifact.com is just published opinions from a bunch of liberal journalist.

www.politifactbias.com...

www.tampabay.com...

www.humanevents.com...

Like Griff said "its two wings of the same bird." So stop acting like Obama is the lord and savior and start waking up.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

More OPNION

If you have such a huge problem with OPINION, then why do you feel the need to post yours?

...and if you have such a problem with the "stupidity of so many posters" on ATS, then why visit the website?

Oh.. wait... I see, you are trying to educate us because we are so stupid and need someone like you to lead us out of the darkness.

Lol, what a joke.

edit on 12-5-2013 by Nicks87 because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Awesome video...at least somebody out there is paying attention

The political system of the US and most countries world-wide is a joke, corrupted and polluted by greed and power-hungry people who don't care about the population they were elected or appointed to serve.

The Omega Agency
edit on 5/12/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

Originally posted by impaired

1.) If you believe what your Govt tells you, then you are Sheople!

gov•ern (ˈgʌv ərn) 1.to hold in check; control | Ment (Mente) Latin Mind
Government = To Control the Mind

2.) You obviously know nothing about the person you're talking about.
Professor Griiff isn't just reading info off the internet like you are. He has decades of research and real life experience with the subjects he discusses. I happen to know he has actual research teams, that pull documents through the FOI act as well as declassified documents. And he consults with other researchers and authors that have decades of experience behind the scenes of politics and entertainment.
If you would just listen with an open mind even you may actually learn something. But then again, maybe not.

3.) Lose the horrible graphics and pictures of yourself. Makes you look like a Noob.
However i do think your name fits..
edit on 11-5-2013 by ReAwakened because: mispelling

I see that I have struck a nerve with someone...

The funniest part about it all is I wasn't talking about Professor Griff.

I was talking about people on ATS who believe everything they see and read. Thanks for the knee-jerk, by the way.

ETA - Did you... Did you just make fun of my screen name? Seriously?? That's an Ad Hominem if I've ever seen one.

edit on 5/12/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
S&F OP. ANY thread that exposes Obama for the fraud that he is, is worthy of attention.

No other president in the history of the USA has been surrounded by so many questionable people, actions, and background.

How is it that he was elected and continues to sit in the office of the presidency is beyond me.

Not saying Obama is peachy, he is not, but how can you forget about Dubya and the posse he was surrounded with?

He was surrounded by people who did not even attempt to apologize for all the things they did. Remember Cheney, remember Rumsfeld?

Heck, if you ask some of the older folks I'm sure they will agree Kissinger is evil incarnate.

Khar

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Obama should resign now. bad president

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join