It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PUBLIC ENEMY: VIDEO Exposes OBAMA and his ILLUMINATI handlers in depth!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
reply to post by ReAwakened

More OPNION

A YouTube video of someone giving their OPINION about something is not "Exposing" anything other than THEIR DAMNED OPINION!

What is it about the people of ATS that they cannot understand this very basic fact. One mans opinion, backed up by nothing, is not evidence and not something to base a belief on

I despair at this place and the stupidity of so many posters here.

just curious...

where di you wait to hear about it before it becomes useful info?

do you believe in the collaboration of info by indaviduals? or just corporate media and secretive government?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
You're the one saying it's true. I have no reason to deny something that doesn't exist.
There is a pink tin elephant-ghost living under your left thumbnail. Please prove me wrong.

I hope you don't mind me stealing this, I need some new ones after using up my quota of blind French-speaking Martian unicorns living in my pants and invisible Russian hippopotamuses living in Disney Land.

Unfortunately, these people do not understand the simple concept of evidence and proof, they don't get that the person with the outlandish claim opposing commonly accepted reality is the one who is required to prove it. They'll just keep telling you you're a sheep for believing the most likely and refusing their delusional belief.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

More OPNION

A YouTube video of someone giving their OPINION about something is not "Exposing" anything other than THEIR DAMNED OPINION!

What is it about the people of ATS that they cannot understand this very basic fact. One mans opinion, backed up by nothing, is not evidence and not something to base a belief on

just curious...

where di you wait to hear about it before it becomes useful info?

do you believe in the collaboration of info by indaviduals? or just corporate media and secretive government?

I believe things when there is evidence, cause to believe, tangible proof of something.

I do not believe one persons opinion about something, and I need more than just a few people all believing the same thing before I believe it.

If someone tells you that you'll turn inside out if you count to 100 on a Tuesday morning while a friend stands behind you whistling the theme tune to Mork and Mindy, would you just believe it? If a hundred people all tell you the same thing, would you believe it?

If you actually see someone turn inside out while counting to 100 on a Tuesday morning while a friend stands behind them and whistles the theme tune to Mork and Mindy, and you read about three other instances of the same thing happening, and you knew that there was a scientific study to try to understand why it happens, and you read about a Swedish student who had stumbled across a potential explanation... then you might start to think there is some credibility to it, right?

Until there is more than just a few people all believing the same incredible and nonsensical BS and offering no actual evidence for it, I will continue to say that all logic and reason tells me this is paranoid delusion.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
You're the one saying it's true. I have no reason to deny something that doesn't exist.
There is a pink tin elephant-ghost living under your left thumbnail. Please prove me wrong.

I hope you don't mind me stealing this, I need some new ones after using up my quota of blind French-speaking Martian unicorns living in my pants and invisible Russian hippopotamuses living in Disney Land.

Unfortunately, these people do not understand the simple concept of evidence and proof, they don't get that the person with the outlandish claim opposing commonly accepted reality is the one who is required to prove it. They'll just keep telling you you're a sheep for believing the most likely and refusing their delusional belief.

there is TONNES of evidence. are you drunk?

if there isnt extremely powerful elite that can control the lives of entire nations and their beliefs
then expain to me:

Central banking act/fractional reserve banking
A senate vetoing house of commons or congress
political lobbiests
petro dollar recycling
the london gold fix
the UN
the world bank
the IMF / trilateral commision
FOX, CNN, NBC, BBC all reporting the same news and every other news outlet
world wide reporting something COMPLETELY different

are you waiting for an update in your encyclopedia?? dont hold your breath

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Watching this vid was a breath of fresh air, maybe , just maybe the black folks are becoming embarrassed by the total fail of the first black president of the United States.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

I think it's more appropriate to say that the hype died down and now our black brothers and sisters
are seeing him for what he is... a fraud and a puppet. Just like the lot of 'em.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Corruption

You mean flawed government, red tape and a slow democratic process?

political lobbiests

Corruption

petro dollar recycling

Corruption

the london gold fix

Corruption

the UN

WW2

the world bank

Corruption

Corruption

It's called Routers, combined with laziness, greed, and corporate interests wanting to make a profit from 24 hour rolling news.
When there is an important story, of course all major news outlets will report on it, because THAT IS THEIR PURPOSE.

And, FYI, I've watched all these news stations and they certainly do not all report the same things. The BBC is one of the slowest of the all, Sky usually reports something first. US news is extremely insular and almost xenophobic, even the "World News" in the US is 99% about America, or countries it has bombed.

Your assertions are all very basic, and again, NOT PROOF OF ANYTHING. You're just repeating all the things that make you paranoid as though they are proof of something. They're not.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Obama's promises kept: www.politifact.com...

Since everyone here thinks he doesn't keep any take a look, you may be surprised.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Corruption

You mean flawed government, red tape and a slow democratic process?

political lobbiests

Corruption

petro dollar recycling

Corruption

the london gold fix

Corruption

the UN

WW2

the world bank

Corruption

Corruption

It's called Routers, combined with laziness, greed, and corporate interests wanting to make a profit from 24 hour rolling news.
When there is an important story, of course all major news outlets will report on it, because THAT IS THEIR PURPOSE.

And, FYI, I've watched all these news stations and they certainly do not all report the same things. The BBC is one of the slowest of the all, Sky usually reports something first. US news is extremely insular and almost xenophobic, even the "World News" in the US is 99% about America, or countries it has bombed.

Your assertions are all very basic, and again, NOT PROOF OF ANYTHING. You're just repeating all the things that make you paranoid as though they are proof of something. They're not.

then i guess the mafia doesnt exist cause they didnt spell it out for you.

you hillarious! really a funny boy.

you claim there is no proof then when someone posts something you use a media talking point to retaliate.

corruption... sure that is true and that is what this is.

thank you for agreeing with me that the elite are running things because
they have created corruption to suit thier needs of controlling power and wealth.

this was a good collaboration. thanks bro. i knew we agreed just using different words is all.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

do you believe that there is evidence that the bilderberg group exist?do you think that video evidence of said group provides tangible evidence that a small group of global elite get together in (what used to be) secret to discuss (conspire) global agendas?come on man get yhooya.i remember not too long ago when people would look at you as if you were a loon when you mentioned bilderberg,also be informed as to what occurs at bohemian grove,i wouldnt be surprised if quincy jones has attended at some point.
edit on 11-5-2013 by yyzyyz123 because: sorry wrong button

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I remember having a discussion with a good friend of mine on the subject of race and how we were raised, both of us from a background of separatism and hate which eventually led to gangs. He spent a Dime in High Desert and when he came out his way of looking at the issue had changed dramatically.

In prison at least in CA the races are separated and governed by there own, the separation is not based on hate but the reality that there will always be animosity between the race's and separation and self governance helps to to keep these issues in check to a degree. One thing he pointed out at least in the penal system is that all the races are beginning to agree at least politically that the problem with our country is not a racial issue but more an issue with our government and those of all colors but one class who would sell out mankind for profit ,power and the advancement of there kin and only there kin "The Federal Family" they truly believe we the general population are beneath them based on our wealth and social standing, they being the elite ruling class and no matter what color you are if you weren't born into the club your not included and yes the prison industry is very profitable warehousing people=profit for investors who are a part of this elite class.

The whole ideology of racial pride based on hate white or black is bull# and a game that's been pushed on us to keep us divided if we can't come to a common agreement for the betterment of man than those in power have won, together we outnumber them by a landslide separated they can and do manipulate the outcome of elections and laws that determine our futures and the future of our offspring. Although the races of man will never see completely eye to eye this utopian philosophy is a pipe dream, we all want a piece of the pie our own sovereign section of the country governed by our own the native Americans figured this out.

I agree with this man he makes some very valid points even putting his own racial beliefs aside to attempt to educate people of any ethnic background that the only way we can stop this insanity is to see the bigger picture elections our won based on division and color not logic and always in the favor of the elite Obama being a prime example. Laws are passed through corporate lobbying and private interests and certainly not yours. We need to if only for a short time to put aside ethnicity and concentrate on nationality come together and fight as Americans through the electoral process or well you know the final straw if necessary. Then let the races of man come together at the end each represented and determine what is the best path to take for the future of America have no doubt if we continue on this path war will come and I would gladly fight along side a man of color who is fighting against tyranny that will ultimately enslave people of all ethnic backgrounds. I will always be proud of my culture and never turn my back on my comrades but my beliefs are no longer based on hate and ignorance but respect.
edit on 11-5-2013 by PRwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's a very convenient coincidence that Obama's administration would be the one in which the United States would make major interventions in Africa happen.

In haute couture and at Ikea it's called color coordination.

Does color coordination matter? In the world of style it is the difference between looking "together" and looking like Krusty the Clown.

I think it does matter in international diplomacy also. It is disarming to have someone perceived as "one of your own" shafting you. It causes delays in reaction time. One lets one's guard down.
edit on 11-5-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

More OPNION

The things is... why are you wondering around a thread where you believe many of the posters are stupid?

What does that make you? Or are you just here for name calling?

"Who is the bigger fool, the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Most of the people here are open-minded. It is very clear you are not!

Professor Griff is well respected in the Hip-Hop community as well as in the Truth Movement.

He has decades of research and experience behind the scenes in the Industry.

From the sound of it I'd say you haven't even been alive that long.

So i am interested in his work AND his opinions.

He puts his life on the line to share the info he has. You sit behind your keyboard and call people stupid.

It's simple...Don't like the thread.... LEAVE.

Cause coming on a conspiracy site and calling people stupid for their beliefs, only exposes your own closed mind and ignorance.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i've never seen a thread like this get so much attention....

The revolution is coming, a little too slow though

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

More OPNION

The things is... why are you wondering around a thread where you believe many of the posters are stupid?

What does that make you? Or are you just here for name calling?

"Who is the bigger fool, the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Most of the people here are open-minded. It is very clear you are not!

Professor Griff is well respected in the Hip-Hop community as well as in the Truth Movement.

He has decades of research and experience behind the scenes in the Industry.

From the sound of it I'd say you haven't even been alive that long.

So i am interested in his work AND his opinions.

He puts his life on the line to share the info he has. You sit behind your keyboard and call people stupid.

It's simple...Don't like the thread.... LEAVE.

Cause coming on a conspiracy site and calling people stupid for their beliefs, only exposes your own closed mind and ignorance.

yeah i hate people like that, 60 precent of the people on ATS are like him, and i still fail to see why they continue to post when they have noting to contribute on this site

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

More OPNION

just curious...

where did you wait to hear about it before it becomes useful info?

do you believe in the collaboration of info by individuals? or just corporate media and secretive government?

he is no doubt waiting for official confirmation from the corporate media and secretive government.
that would be the "sane" thing to do.

of course this will probably take the form of being having a shock/bomb collar
fitted to his neck at the local re-education camp
or being thrown into a giant vat of soylent green...

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
waaaat..how on earth did i miss this!!!

thanks op....

griffs featured in a few of my threads... i respect him alot... but the one fundemental thing that i "dislike" about him...is his OTT hate of obama

regardless of the politics... and how obama got there...

the dude should be enjoying a black president,

my point is...public enemys music and the hip hop movement on the whole.... did more to get a black president, than any illuminati plot....

so i tell griff...thanks for the talks...thanks for the music...and thanks for the black president

regardless of the truth..which we know not....theres a black president...which is something he wanted.....
so whats with all the noise!!!... go back to the music

4 more years!

lol

peace

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm a white boy. I only mention that to clarify that I can't be considered part of "Black America ". But the point is, I really like this guy. You can always count on the Blacks to say it without fear. And as a lover of the truth you gotta love that.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Are you serious? a majority of those promises have to do with Obamacare, which speaks for itself. Another large % has to do with vets, and they aint too happy with the Obama Admin. Know any vets dude?... I know lots of them. the rest of them have to do with pandering to special interests, ... ... care to amend your post?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I'm a white boy. I only mention that to clarify that I can't be considered part of "Black America ". But the point is, I really like this guy. You can always count on the Blacks to say it without fear. And as a lover of the truth you gotta love that.

haha

you crack me up

it must be the melenonin

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join